• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Lothar

Banned
Sting retiring really made me lose the little bit of interest I had in WM. I'm so angry at them for not giving us Undertaker vs Sting last year. And wasting Sting on HHH. I'll look at the results after the show is over. Maybe if Sting interferes in the Undertaker match and he isn't really retired, I'll watch.

How the fuck did New Day convince Vince to let them come out in saiyan armor? Must've told him it was a hot new style from a major movie

So New Day loses the match, the guys they lost to got squashed by three old guys in seconds, and then Xavier got the stunner. Wasn't this supposed to take New Day to the next level?

MG310

If this was Barrett's last show that's a pretty fun way to go out.

Also the world was not prepared for that much Rusev leg.

MG310

Spoil me what has happen?

latest

* Except Zack Ryder.

Good women's match, but WAY too sloppy. Felt like all three needed to slow it down just a step. Also, I fucking HATE the booking tonight

rrc1594

Okay just looked at results. Who the fuck book this shit I mean WTF is going on. Zack Ryder fucking win he wasn't even suppose to be there

rrc1594

The booking has been a train wreck, no other way to describe it

I mean WTF has Zack fucking Rydar done to win the IC title. He was in NXT like 90% of the time. I mean I just can't comprehend this. It so fucking frustrating to see these choice. Not because I don't like it's because it doesn't make sense. Like WTF giving it to fucking Stardust or Miz makes sense but fucking Zack Ryder. I want to dive into kind of who's idea this was. WTF......I'm happy my flight was delayed so I don't half witness this trash live. Fucking Zack Ryder what a fucking joke.

This is legit the worst wrestlemanias of all time.

Mania should be about the payoffs and this has just be a giant fuck you to the fans or in the case of Ryder winning a weird head scratcher. Its the biggest show of the year but from the booking you could swear it was a random PPV in June. No payoffs, just punting feuds that are already stale forward for another PPV.

I am going to bed. Have fun watching Roman win clean and get booed out of the stadium.

But WTF at Ryder winning though. Like.... what?

This is legit the worst wrestlemanias of all time.

Mania should be about the payoffs and this has just be a giant fuck you to the fans or in the case of Ryder winning a weird head scratcher. Its the biggest show of the year but from the booking you could swear it was a random PPV in June. No payoffs, just punting feuds that are already stale forward for another PPV.

I am going to bed. Have fun watching Roman win clean and get booed out of the stadium.

But WTF at Ryder winning though. Like.... what?

I totally agree dude. The booking was fucking atrocious. The show didn't feel like a Wrestlemania at all.

Rutti

Fuck you WWE. It's almost 7 am and I can't go to sleep after that. Maybe I'll watch latest LU to purify myself.

Caderfix

1 - Charlotte won
2 - No one was hurt by the barbed wire baseball bat
3 - We didn't see a chainsaw going through human flesh
4 - Rock cut a shit promo
5 - Mark Henry wasn't even the last one to be eliminated
6 - Roman won
7 - Shane's abs weren't enough to defeat the Undertaker

This was a pretty bad Mania, but at least the chat was fun.

jonjonaug

Actually worse than WM9, one of the worst PPVs I have ever seen.

Jesus, NXT made me actually excited to watch wrestling again but that trainwreck was just...please someone just burn this company to the ground.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock/Dean was so fucking bad though. Like everything else was alright(except maybe Shane/Undertaker but what did you expect)

But god damn the only good thing out of Brock/Dean was Brock's throwing Dean around. Ambrose is such trash. In a sport of making fake shit look real, he is the absolute fucking worst.

I also enjoyed the idea of Miz winning the IC title. And the MITB being allowed but not allowing head shots with chairs is the dumbest most hypocritical shit I've ever seen in the WWE. That match was full of so much unsafe, completely unncessary bullshit.

Top Bottom