• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

It was a shitty go-home show, but honestly the Payback card has me interested and it's a better card than WrestleMania.

For something whipped up in 3 weeks it ain't too bad.

I did enjoy the little tag team promo segment, Vaudevillains actually got to say stuff which is a good sign.

Ithil

did you mean to post this instead?

18zcnx1uu9i66gif.gif

1455994470076ryzau.gif

It was a shitty go-home show, but honestly the Payback card has me interested and it's a better card than WrestleMania.

You say that but I can't offhand recall the last time they did a go-home show this (relatively) good. The Owens/Zayn video package was superb, and I thought the vaudevillains did ok on the mic. Pretty much every feud up and down the card got some time.

Usos are pokemon though

I would very much NOT like to see Okada get it back real quick. Make him struggle! Let Naito shine.

I guess if you pretend that's all RE is

If you look at Okada as the new Tanahashi and Naito as the new Okada then the booking should be:

Naito loses belt to third guy (Tana or Shibata I guess)
Okada beats third guy to re-gain title
Naito wins G1 to set up Tokyo Dome re-match
Okada wins TD to prove that he's still the man.

I would very much NOT like to see Okada get it back real quick. Make him struggle! Let Naito shine.

Yeah, I'd prefer him to keep the belt until WK11, but I do think they've got to get some shine back on CHAOS somehow. They're looking like chumps and what a bizarre situation it was the other day with Ishii getting booed for saving Okada, haha.

Kaladin

Calling in sick today. I've got either the cold or flue but whatever it is is making me weak compared to the usual stuff I get.

I hate being sick, why can't I no sell this?

bjork

Capcom never made a sequel to gun.smoke, so they can go to hell.

also, steph rules miserable drools

also shut up blue you were like 5 in 99

Sephzilla

Steph showing up in the opening segment was literally the worst way to open the show. Also, if Shane's going to continue to run Raw after Payback I feel like the whole Vince/Shane/Steph segment will be a waste of time.
I think this is the absolute worst part about Reigns. This kind of shit worked back in the late 80's, not in 2016.
http://gfycat.com/DeterminedRecklessHummingbird

This is the pinnacle of "nutted but she still suckin"

klonere

Banned
RE6 is one of the best of the series. That gameplay, whooooooo
giphy.gif

Good to see I am among people of great taste. Once you figure out all the tricks of RE6 you feel like a god. What a damn game.

Yeah, I'd prefer him to keep the belt until WK11, but I do think they've got to get some shine back on CHAOS somehow. They're looking like chumps and what a bizarre situation it was the other day with Ishii getting booed for saving Okada, haha.

I like that Ishii is firing back at them whenever he can, post match attacks, running in on the pressers. That's more of what I want to see from the rest of CHAOS - make me believe that you are legit pissed at these cheating bastards who are openly mocking the belt, the company and your stables biggest star. I love cocky unflappable Okada but I don't want him to be Marufuji levels of constant -____-

I think this is the absolute worst part about Reigns. This kind of shit worked back in the late 80's, not in 2016.
http://gfycat.com/DeterminedRecklessHummingbird

Oh god somebody give him his insulin shot he's going into diabetic shock

Capcom never made a sequel to gun.smoke, so they can go to hell.

also, steph rules miserable drools

also shut up blue you were like 5 in 99
Seven and already an advanced actor. Acting since 97.

Maybe Stephanie should take that trust fund money and apply it to something good. Acting patients of society.

Zach and Sunny, stay safe. I have friends who used to live out in Oklahoma who said they never got used to tornado warnings.

Anderson and Gallow's theme is pretty great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIpseOV7EGk

They've been knocking it out of the park with Nakamura and AJ as well.

This is pretty bad. Maybe without the words it'd be a little better? I feel the same with AJ's as well. The build up is great then the lyrics kick in and it just deflates the whole thing.

BC works because they are their own thing and do not cater to the company or the fans.
An NWO rip off in blatant fact.
But it kind of took a life of its own because the people worked together well and had charisma and were let to do their own thing.

I think it also helped they were "on their own" in a way in NJPW. In the WWE they look like just another tag team. Coming out with those weak collusion promos only diluted their power even more.

imBask

Banned
Sheva in RE5 might be the worst companion AI of all time, I spent half the game micro-managing her inventory (aka removing all bullets from her so she wouldn't use them all)

fuck RE5 forever

klonere

Banned
Eh, I don't see anything wrong with hulking up. Plenty of folks do it, not just Reigns. Hell, Bryan did the same thing.

You have to try and look like you are not having some sort of episode though. It can be done!

RE6 love is further proof WrassleGAF is DOA

SMH

We don't conform to your concepts of "critical consensus". We are free spirits, unfettered by the miasma of media clouding the TRUTH.

imBask

Banned
You have to try and look like you are not having some sort of episode though. It can be done!

We don't conform to your concepts of "critical consensus". We are free spirits, unfettered by the miasma of media clouding the TRUTH.

did you mean : we cope with hot garbage, and that's also why we enjoy wrestling

notworksafe

If you can't appreciate a good hulking up, I feel bad for you son.

sHn40U2.gif

f71otYg.gif

rBEhtqp.gif

BEoxfPI.gif

That being said, Roman could use a bit of work on his. But he's getting there.

The cloud is also trash

The amount of Ls on this page. I'll add two more: LoL

Top Bottom