• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Ewww. You guys are talking about Stephanie McMahon again?

Hopefully that tornado hits soon...
Just trying to see how she can vanish from TV ASAP.

But we need a Maryse/Lana matchup.

E:: Miz & Rusev putting in some Keith Sweat type of magic to have those ladies in their lives

Bronx-Man

Banned
RE4 > RE5 > RE6

tumblr_na7p60gvcy1qa1x28o2_250.gif
Literally who would disagree with you on this?

Aiii

So not worth it
Just between Joe on NXT and AJ on WWE, it really is so puzzling that TNA managed to not succeed for so goddamn long.

Ewww. You guys are talking about Stephanie McMahon again?

Hopefully that tornado hits soon...
I mean...I could constantly post about this random episode of Raw I'm watching or grade a bunch of PPVs and take a screenshot, but those slots have been filled.
tumblr_nikdayGkXd1thrui5o4_250.gif

yes

new wrasslegaf fave 5

1. blackaroni
2. the rest of you turds except maybe data
You're a fan of Jazz too, so you'd be in my Fave Fave if I did that sort of thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mean...I could constantly post about this random episode of Raw I'm watching or grade a bunch of PPVs and take a screenshot, but those slots have been filled.
tumblr_nikdayGkXd1thrui5o4_250.gif

I won't have you sullying Zach's good name.

On the other hand, Blue's a fuckin' mess posting about a live rewatch of some shit nobody else is watching that isn't live ANYWHERE.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, cool. Flying into Oklahoma City on May 9, and can't wait for more tornado warnings. After several years of living in Kentucky, I was hoping I wouldn't have to deal with that again.

You going to the museum of Osteology?

This is a company that could have had Heyman booking and chose not to.

Heyman wanted to run the company and I'll go on record saying that, with the company the way it was at the time and with Heyman having his history of running companies, TNA under Heyman would have been dead by 2014 at the absolute latest. People talk about how TNA could be dead any day now, it doesn't even make it this far if he's in Dixie's place. Dixie has enabling parents, Heyman would have just spent cash that wasn't there in the first place and been broke quick.

Remember when he had to go film Rollerball and he told talent he was doing a business meeting instead? He was in Hollywood the second everyone found out he was broke and they were done. Yet people expected him to do better magically in 2010 based on............................................?

Literally who would disagree with you on this?

RE4's the best in the series by far. It's still impressive compared to stuff that came out even that year.

Sephzilla

Absolutely. I wish I found a better gif for it.

Like, I didn't even grow up a big Hogan fan at all and I still marked out big time when this happened. Seeing Rock trigger a Hulk Up against NWO Hogan of all things was basically the pinnacle of "you just dun fucked up" in wrestling terms. Shit, I still mark out watching it. This is also one of the best crowds ever, in my opinion.

Heyman wanted to run the company and I'll go on record saying that, with the company the way it was at the time and with Heyman having his history of running companies, TNA under Heyman would have been dead by 2014 at the absolute latest. People talk about how TNA could be dead any day now, it doesn't even make it this far if he's in Dixie's place. Dixie has enabling parents, Heyman would have just spent cash that wasn't there in the first place and been broke quick.

Remember when he had to go film Rollerball and he told talent he was doing a business meeting instead? He was in Hollywood the second everyone found out he was broke and they were done. Yet people expected him to do better magically in 2010 based on............................................?

He wanted a share of the company, not full control afaik.

--edit

oh, it was both lol

Sephzilla

blackarooni is going so heel he's making NeoGaf Vince McLandis look like a face, and giving no fucks about the impending God's Wrath about to rain down on Sunny and Zach. Amazing heel work.

Sephzilla

I love how over Enzo and Cass are already on the main roster. Not unexpected, but still glad to see it.

I'm super happy that Enzo and Cass got over so quickly. Though, to echo what I've been saying before, they need to keep letting their music play while Enzo does his intro bit.

Do we put fighting spirit spots in the same place as hulking up?

Sure, they're effectively the same thing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Most definitely! Also considering driving up to Tulsa to hit Prairie Artisan Ales if I can't find a bunch of their beers in OKC.

If you come to Tulsa let me know. Zach will drag my name through the mud but he's a local. I'd love to treat you and yours to a nice steak dinner.

notworksafe

Like, I didn't even grow up a big Hogan fan at all and I still marked out big time when this happened. Seeing Rock trigger a Hulk Up against NWO Hogan of all things was basically the pinnacle of "you just dun fucked up" in wrestling terms. Shit, I still mark out watching it. This is also one of the best crowds ever, in my opinion.

Yep, 100%. Even Rock's face just showed how much he knew he was fucked. Now I wanna watch this again tonight just to hear that crowd go insane.

klonere

Banned
I love how over Enzo and Cass are already on the main roster. Not unexpected, but still glad to see it.

It's great to see. We need more people like Enzo in the company - not the greatest worker but oozing charisma and a fantastic talker. Less indie dudes, more Enzos.

Sure, they're effectively the same thing.

Then I'm going to say Honma has the best current hulk up in the game right now. Him or Ishii. In fact maybe it's Ishii because he's so damn small and physically unimpressive but makes himself look like the last person you want to fuck with in the world when he does his fighting spirit spot.

If you come to Tulsa let me know. Zach will drag my name through the mud but he's a local. I'd love to treat you and yours to a nice steak dinner.

I'll keep you posted!

Bennett and Maria in TNA is so awful. I hope the money is good enough for them to have left ROH and NJPW. But it's TNA, so there's no way that's possible, is it?

Hex

Banned
Stings "Hulk ups" used to be great, someone would hit him in the back with a chair or something and he would turn around and howl in their face.
Finn's vs Joe at the last Takeover was great because it was similar, no seizure just a quick snap.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why don't they turn Del Rio into a massive babyface? They don't care about the Spanish speaking market?

They tried that.

It fucking sucked.

And that was when he had one of the most popular babyface managers in a decade with him.

Top Bottom