• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Striker

Anderson/Gallows-swerve: they're aligned with ORTON
NLymvuE.gif

klonere

Banned
I saw a "WCW FAG-ITUDE" sign in the crowd on the '98 RAW I was watching this morning. :(

9OhcEfG.png

Still the ultimate smark sign, this is around WM14 time just before WWF exploded. Reminds me of console wars fandom, arguing minute details of corporate results to see who is better.

Zach

9OhcEfG.png

Still the ultimate smark sign, this is around WM14 time just before WWF exploded. Reminds me of console wars fandom, arguing minute details of corporate results to see who is better.
That reminds me of that TNA message board you guys always post about...

WWE struggles filling one three hour show with their full roster of people. Now you're telling them to do it with half the roster?

Maybe Stephanie McMahon could have her own hour-long Piper's Pit-like segment each show? Or, like, that Bischoff talk show segment that went over so well?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I do wonder what their intentions with Sanada are. He's a decent talent, but I'd be surprised if they see him as a potential main eventer but would pass up Go.

Watched 'Jungleground' starring Roddy Piper - recommended if you're looking for a terrible b-movie where Roddy's by far and away the best actor of the whole thing.

5LgrJ1s.gif
1B7tM2E.gif
UkCEplR.gif

ZIHDpZT.gif
Rejdr1G.gif
gKcpwnb.gif

Rewatched Conan the Barbarian last weekend with someone who had never seen it. Magical time, she loved it, but it just reminded me that the best song in the entire soundtrack (which is truly phenomenal on every level) didn't even make the normal soundtrack, but is only in a special deluxe version or the symphonic only one.

This is something to behold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42rUAnufiG4

Also, these motherfuckers are so good
Eq7OQ9k.jpg

And James Earl Jones was MAGIC
DDpFpMX.png

Just had to get that out. What a magnificent movie.

Absolutely love this film, one of my all-time favourites for sure - they totally captured the Conan look and feel and the soundtrack was perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyN3Z-LTSc8

How much has Randy Orton been out the last 2 years because I barely remember anything he did recently.

My last memory is his RKO at last years mania.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watched 'Jungleground' starring Roddy Piper - recommended if you're looking for a terrible b-movie where Roddy's by far and away the best actor of the whole thing.

Absolutely love this film, one of my all-time favourites for sure - they totally captured the Conan look and feel and the soundtrack was perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyN3Z-LTSc8

That's scary if Roddy is the high point and best actor. Kind of reminds me of Wrong Side of Town with Dave Bateaster.

You read the old Conan novels, Boots? I had read maybe 5 of them and it was like the pages had come to life, just with less Picts.

Ithil

Rewatched Conan the Barbarian last weekend with someone who had never seen it. Magical time, she loved it, but it just reminded me that the best song in the entire soundtrack (which is truly phenomenal on every level) didn't even make the normal soundtrack, but is only in a special deluxe version or the symphonic only one.

This is something to behold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42rUAnufiG4

Also, these motherfuckers are so good
Eq7OQ9k.jpg

And James Earl Jones was MAGIC
DDpFpMX.png

Just had to get that out. What a magnificent movie.
1460073643322v3qlm.png

It's wonderful.

Shame about the sequel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
1460073643322v3qlm.png

Shame about the sequel.

First, welcome back

Second, I don't know. It had inspired casting. Chamberlain was kind of terrible but you knew what you were getting - but Grace Jones in a Conan movie? That is excellent. And of course Andre as the big bad at the end, but yknow.

It's nowhere near as incredible as Barbarian, but it's not as much of a shitshow as the internet gives it. Still, it's kinda crappy. Just kinda. But it's not the drizzling shits.

Red Sonja was the better Conan "sequel"

You read the old Conan novels, Boots? I had read maybe 5 of them and it was like the pages had come to life, just with less Picts.

Yep, I've got a few omnibus collections of the original stories, fell in love with the setting and Robert E Howard's writing style when I was young. I love the original comics as well, I'm actually collecting all the Savage Sword series at the moment - got the first 15 or so in great condition, only a couple of hundred or so to go haha.

And British Monsoon?! What?!

I requested the name change a few weeks ago, then promptly forgot about it entirely until I saw it had changed :p

I use to think that Del Rio worked extra stiff only against Sin Cara because he hates that dude but maybe Del Rio is just really, REALLY unsafe to work with

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CMLL has been having some shitty turnouts lately.

I wonder if they actually thought Cibernetico or Myzteziz would draw. In 2016.
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like the idea that the Vaudevillians are dying on the main roster like they were over in NXT

Top Bottom