• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Whoops, didn't mean to double blue.

Kane is everything
8D2eqO1.gif

I hope Sinclair media buys TNA so I can switch to them. Get in production,advertising, or creative. If I work there for 2 years then I can gtfo. That's how long I'll give them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those new Pinball FX2 Alien tables...goddamn right. Got the movie quotes and everything.

Kane is everything

I named my Darmanitan "Kane" in Pokemon Black, and sure enough he ran roughshod over everyone with little to no injuries. He even helped in the main event (Elite Four)! Sadly, my Rhydon "Ryback" had to watch the main event because he was too slow to deal with everyone somehow having Fighting-type moves.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Malenko really is like nobody else.
He was seriously the greatest thing in WCW for a while and I can not say ever had a bad match.

What about the time he stepped out of a ring in a match where the gimmick was to not step out of the ring?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So John Cena is coming back from a injury 4 months early.

Who wants to take the odds be hurts himself again within 4 months?

Robocop has better knees then Nash
Meltzer was saying he doesn't think it's particularly early given the injury.

Bubba T

I got Street Fighter V and I figured I was pretty good since back in the day I'd fuck up all the dudes who put their quarters on the screen to fight me at the arcade but then I played on line and got fucked up repeatedly and realized I suck and everyone at the arcade really sucked.

holy run on sentence batman

DJKhaled

IYet they are coming off the biggest Mania of all time, playing to a sold out Raw last night again. They are still laughing all the way to the bank. It's seriously impressive.

Mania at this point is just a huge spectacle, it's true it's bigger now than ever but if you really think they sell out Raws very often then it's laughable, when they say sold out Raw it very rarely is. Even Wrestlemania had no where near the announced attendance, though it did break the record.

I hope not. Del Rio is the worst. Even as El Patron in Lucha Underground, any match with him almost instantly got skipped through. I blame him for my dislike of Texano Jr.
Texano Jr just straight up sucks.
But Del Rio won the 40 man rumble, was WWE champ, WHC, and had a Mania singles match for said WHC.

EDIT: Well there ya go
2-time WHC, WWE Champion, and US Champion, Royal Rumble winner, MitB winner. That's more than, say, Sting

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Mania at this point is just a huge spectacle, it's true it's bigger now than ever but if you really think they sell out Raws very often then it's laughable, when they say sold out Raw it very rarely is. Even Wrestlemania had no where near the announced attendance, though it did break the record.
I still think the main event at this years Mania was probably that Shield triple threat. It's still money when it happens. Especially if Ambrose finally wins the title at it.

Toki767

Smackdown spoiler:
League of Nations starting their breakup

Seems appropriate that it's not even on Raw considering how little people care.

Angry Grimace

Smackdown spoiler:
League of Nations starting their breakup

Seems appropriate that it's not even on Raw considering how little people care.
Every single member did the job on Raw so I mean

They need to Make Rusev Great Again

people talk about Cena bringing prestige back to the US title but it was really Rusev

Русев удря Русев мачка!

Top Bottom