• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

ChAtzciWgAAGUD9.jpg

RBH

Smackdown and Main Event spoilers:

Main Event

* Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson defeated Zack Ryder and Fandango

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Viktor

* They air a video on Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens for WWE Payback

* Kevin Owens defeated Jack Swagger in a really good match

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Intercontinental ChampionThe Miz with Maryse kick off SmackDown with an in-ring segment. It ends with Miz trying to attack and Reigns launching him out of the ring

* Sami Zayn, Cesaro and WWE United States Champion Kalisto defeated Sheamus,Rusev and Alberto Del Rio by count out. Rusev and Del Rio end up walking out onSheamus as The League of Nations breaks up

* Natalya and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte will be on The Ambrose Asylum later tonight

* Baron Corbin squashed Damien Sandow

* Dean Ambrose comes out for The Ambrose Asylum with Natalya, Charlotte and Ric Flair. This was said to be a very entertaining segment to build to Payback

* Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Social Outcasts is next. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day came out first for a big pop. They joined commentary and made Byron Saxton sit on the floor. Big pops for Enzo and Cass' pre-match promos as well. During the match, The Vaudevillains came out to watch from the stage. Enzo and Cass picked up the win

* Apollo Crews defeated Stardust

* Roman Reigns faced The Miz in the main event that ended with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson attacking Reigns. The Usos and AJ Styles also made appearances

Smackdown and Main Event spoilers:

Main Event

* Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson defeated Zack Ryder and Fandango

* Dolph Ziggler defeated Viktor

* They air a video on Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens for WWE Payback

* Kevin Owens defeated Jack Swagger in a really good match

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smackdown

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns and WWE Intercontinental ChampionThe Miz with Maryse kick off SmackDown with an in-ring segment. It ends with Miz trying to attack and Reigns launching him out of the ring

* Sami Zayn, Cesaro and WWE United States Champion Kalisto defeated Sheamus,Rusev and Alberto Del Rio by count out. Rusev and Del Rio end up walking out onSheamus as The League of Nations breaks up

* Natalya and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte will be on The Ambrose Asylum later tonight

* Baron Corbin squashed Damien Sandow

* Dean Ambrose comes out for The Ambrose Asylum with Natalya, Charlotte and Ric Flair. This was said to be a very entertaining segment to build to Payback

* Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. The Social Outcasts is next. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day came out first for a big pop. They joined commentary and made Byron Saxton sit on the floor. Big pops for Enzo and Cass' pre-match promos as well. During the match, The Vaudevillains came out to watch from the stage. Enzo and Cass picked up the win

* Apollo Crews defeated Stardust

* Roman Reigns faced The Miz in the main event that ended with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson attacking Reigns. The Usos and AJ Styles also made appearances
Zack being put with Fandango

giphy.gif

2-time WHC, WWE Champion, and US Champion, Royal Rumble winner, MitB winner. That's more than, say, Sting

As long as he doesn't piss off Vince and Hunter, he'll be in. His actual credentials don't matter.

If you're talking Wrestling Observer Newsletter HOF, no chance in hell. Not the best in ring, not the best draw in any period you can point to.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What the hell is Nintendo doing? Their booking is more infuriating than WWE's.
Dunno why you would be surprised. Nintendo's refusal to get with the times has been worse than Vince level for more than a decade.

klonere

Banned
Pete Dunne loses the OTT championship and get an invite to SSS16 smh PROGRESS with their backwards booking almost as bad as Mania 2016

JUST KIDDING I've heard a ton of good things about him at OTT, hope I can get to that crazy show next month

I mean forreal, indie wrestling is definitely in some sort of boom, my extremely limited knowledge of the Irish scene makes me think a show with names of this magnitude would have been impossible just a few years ago. I'm sure JamieOD can back me up on this.

13015667_1027849977280529_5627159517522985440_n.jpg

Top Bottom