• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Styles/Gallows/Anderson are going to stomp Jericho out tomorrow.
I'd love to see this. They had a great match but Jericho got nothing from that win. Let's hope.

Zach

I think I'm done talking about Mania and I've barely talked about it. It was just too long and I'm over it.

I still think I'll do the PlayStation Vue trial thing and check out RAW tomorrow but then I'll be happy to take a break.

And I was going to try to make it through '98 in my chronological viewings before taking a little break from that, but I dunno. I might need to stop for a while.

I think I'm just blown up, brother. Maybe I'll wake up rarin' to go tomorrow.

Raw64life

tumblr_o5332hzLKH1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

1 more match, Shawn.

Was surprised to see HBK still in wrestling shape. Austin and Foley looked more like I thought they'd look, as in keeping their shirts on.

Zach

You know how it is with gimmick posters.

Truth is there was a lot to enjoy about the show, but when peoples' precious faves don't win, oh god what a terrible Mania! Ridiculous.

There's Negative's to the show. Was an hour too long. Roman/Hs wasn't anywhere near what I'd have enjoyed. But... The finishes are what they are and not a big deal.

AND MY DUDE BARON CORBIN!
I didn't mind the finishes. I still thought it was a crappy show.

God damn fucking Baron Corbin. My NXT arch nemesis won the ATGMBR. You know Vince took one look at him at Takeover Dallas and was like "He's so tall! <3"

MG310

Wonder what they do with the Divas title now. Because I just kinda want Eva Marie or Lana to find it and carry it around like they won it.

Caderfix

Bro you KNOW I loved the battle royale! I thought it was a lot of fun especially with Shaq. The results made me beam with joy.

I really like Corbin, and I think he will be the company's top heel. I liked the result of that one.

I thought people hated him, but I'm seeing quite a few fans. That's cool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm sorry SomewhatGroovy. Sucks, man :( but that's the way of the world.

Tonight should be a good reminder that Austin is never coming back for one last match.

DMczaf

Tatanka's random appearance without entrance really feels like "We have a spot to fill and you were here for Axxess...wanna work?"

Bronx-Man

Banned
This was a shit WrestleMania, made by an out-of-touch coot that doesn't know how the fuck to book wrestling anymore.

See you all for Raw tomorrow night.

Zach

Oh, okay. Two more things before bed:

1.) HBK looked surprisingly good, except he should work with a hood these days.

2.) How do you Mania apologists feel about the weird sound mixing in the main event? Doesn't bother you at all?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
HBK totally looked in fighting shape.

Shane probably should have gone shirtless as well, or a Vinny Mac tanktop.

I think I'm done talking about Mania and I've barely talked about it. It was just too long and I'm over it.

I still think I'll do the PlayStation Vue trial thing and check out RAW tomorrow but then I'll be happy to take a break.

And I was going to try to make it through '98 in my chronological viewings before taking a little break from that, but I dunno. I might need to stop for a while.

I understand completely, man

Being told "go fuck yourself" for a full third of a day, and having to pay for that experience, sucks. I already ended my free trial and am not touching the Network again. I'll be in-thread maybe tomorrow night for Raw reactions to follow along, not watch.

It's just...goddamn. How can any of this shit be defended? Blindly? The best match of the night ended with an old white guy causing the finish to award the first "no really THIS is IMPORTANT" women's champ, and the second best had Shaq eliminated by Fuck Baron Corbin, the eventual winner. That was the most defensible shit in a 7 hour span!

JavyOO7

Take a month off.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What they're doing to the crowd doesn't matter to me. Good crowd and bad crowds can affect a match, but the actual reaction? It doesn't matter to me. If you boo who I like, okay. Not a big deal. And if a company tries to cover it up, alright. I still like what I like.

i'll have you all know that i had audacity up and running alongside wrestlemania and i will be sure to deliver the second-by-second decibel ratings as soon as the information is done compiling

#FollowTheDecibels

What they're doing to the crowd doesn't matter to me. Good crowd and bad crowds can affect a match, but the actual reaction? It doesn't matter to me. If you boo who I like, okay. Not a big deal. And if a company tries to cover it up, alright. I still like what I like.

You're so right. What was it that Max Landis said at the end of Wrestling Isn't Wresting, again?

Top Bottom