• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What the fuck are you talking about?

I was looking at a different forum and posting a reply on GAF because I am smart and good at the internet

oh no, friend Bluekaveli made a thread on Bloodborne and he's not praising it

Goodbye old friend, it was nice to know you

I played Dark Souls for like 10 minutes and then realized its just Nintendo Hard for no reason and quit.

Mahonay

Banned
I know his angle with Charolette works and make sense, but I really wish he was removed from the picture. I feel like at times he's over shadowing what is going on in the ring and in a way holding her back.
Charlotte is super awkward out there sometimes. You can tell she still gets very nervous when she has do any acting outside of the ring or give a long promo. When she's in the ring she's fantastic. But it's everything outside of the actual match where there's a general timidness that needs to be shaken off.

It's hard to tell if Ric being there is helping in that aspect, or just making it worse. Could go either way considering the state of Ric.

miserable

LJIs6bV.gif

#getmyshitin
#soindie
#bingohall

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dorada vs Mephisto was fun
sdaffafasdenl64.gif

good thing NJPW brought him in to have him lose to a comedy heel that doesn't even want to be a junior heavyweight champion and to tag with old guys in the openers :3

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Dark Souls is fair most of the time. Old Nintendo games weren't

I just don't have time to play a frustrating, ultra hard game no matter whether its fair or not.

I'm still making my way through the Witcher III.

I think this is the last week you have to worry about Ric. Ric is going to try to interfere on Sunday, Bret will stop him and Natty will win. Then Ric will go away for a while. It's 100% obvious, but also 100% necessary.

Mahonay

Banned
LJIs6bV.gif

#getmyshitin
#soindie
#bingohall
Fuck me, the smoothness of everyone's timing. It's mesmerizing.
I think this is the last week you have to worry about Ric. Ric is going to try to interfere on Sunday, Bret will stop him and Natty will win. Then Ric will go away for a while. It's 100% obvious, but also 100% necessary.
Yeah, Payday seems like a perfect point to write him out and get him off the show.

oh no, friend Bluekaveli made a thread on Bloodborne and he's not praising it

Goodbye old friend, it was nice to know you
Lol. Fuck them, I say and do whatever I want. I don't have to bow down for anyone.

Just like Taker doesn't have to even enter the match while defending his title. Let big show do all the work. Just like you're taking all of the heat for that thread.

Wrestlemania 22:
The reception for Eddie during the HoF induction was awesome.

JBL the texan from New York is just so incredibly dumb

Charlotte is super awkward out there sometimes. You can tell she still gets very nervous when she has do any acting outside of the ring or give a long promo. When she's in the ring she's fantastic. But it's everything outside of the actual match where there's a general timidness that needs to be shaken off.

It's hard to tell if Ric being there is helping in that aspect, or just making it worse. Could go either way considering the state of Ric.

My armchair thinking is WWE wants her to be female Ric and him being there is just adding to the pressure of living up to his standard; though you can argue he hasn't been Ric in forever so who knows.

imBask

Banned
Lol. Fuck them, I say and do whatever I want. I don't have to bow down for anyone.

Just like Taker doesn't have to even enter the match while defending his title. Let big show do all the work. Just like you're taking all of the heat for that thread.

You'll have to make a circlejerk thread about TLoU to save yourself!

i'll help you :

"DAE can't play anything else since beating TLoU?"

You'll have to make a circlejerk thread about TLoU to save yourself!

i'll help you :

"DAE can't play anything else since beating TLoU?"
Lol, I'll be fine. I realise how these pencilled neck gets very so worked up over an opinion of others on the Internet that it's hilarious.

imBask

Banned
Lol, I'll be fine. I realise how these pencilled neck gets very so worked up over an opinion of others on the Internet that it's hilarious.

Bloodborne was the worst souls game by a margin and these fucks keep pretending it's not because some reviewer said it was Dark Souls 2

i'll fight all of you IRL, shoot style

Sephzilla

Comic book fanboys freaking out over someone missing a worked punch in the X-Men trailer.

They don't know...

I think it's funny that the X-Men movies are continuing to #PushJLaw even though she's going to ditch that franchise after this movie since her contract is up

Bloodborne was the worst souls game by a margin and these fucks keep pretending it's not because some reviewer said it was Dark Souls 2

This is like saying modern Rocky is a better Rocky than Hollywood Rocky

I've only played 1 all the way through, well this one will make 2. But I remember having more fun with Demon Souls even though the grind was harder.

This game is more annoying to me and chore like at times.

Why is Jericho debuting on SD? He should be debuting on a PPV. He's too big for this.

Sephzilla

Completely off topic - Friends, I had a first date last night that went really well and the girl wants to see me again Friday. #OverAsFuck

in what world is Bloodborne better than DS1?

DS1 > DeS > Bloodborne=DS3 > DS2

Because the levels in Dark Souls 1 post-Anor Londo take a massive nose dive in quality.

Zach

Didn't you have a bad breakup not long ago, Sephzilla? Or was that a different dude?

Either way, I'm happy for you, you stallion.

Sephzilla

Didn't you have a bad breakup not long ago, Sephzilla? Or was that a different dude?

Either way, I'm happy for you, you stallion.

That was me, and it was almost 7 months ago now, actually. Time flew by really fast.

On that note I did find out my ex was basically lying to my face and was almost certainly cheating on me too. Fuck her

Mahonay

Banned
Completely off topic - Friends, I had a first date last night that went really well and the girl wants to see me again Friday. #OverAsFuck
Grats friend. Make sure to get your shit in.
That was me, and it was almost 7 months ago now, actually. Time flew by really fast.

On that note I did find out my ex was basically lying to my face and was almost certainly cheating on me too. Fuck her
Fuck that shit indeed. Glad you are past it now.

Zach

Pretty sure I told you to drop that b.

I was the #3rdMan all along!

Mahonay

Banned
One of these things was not like others.

One of them was on RAW.
Lol. You could hear the big pop Sandow was receiving during his jobber entrance as they came back from commercial.

Sandow really should be thown into the IC title mix. You know, because The Miz is champ, but no one remembers that feud right? I mean it was like 20 years ago. Let's just waste all that work for no particular reason.

Menome

Oh, and as we're talking kideo games:

Dark Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 2 = Dark Souls 3 > Demon's Souls > The Last of Us

Sephzilla

Lol. You could hear the big pop Sandow was receiving during his jobber entrance as they came back from commercial.

Sandow really should be thown into the IC title mix. You know, because The Miz is champ, but no one remembers that feud right? I mean it was like 20 years ago. Let's just waste all that work for no particular reason.

Sadly Sandow is down in the jobber tier with Tyler Breeze, The Ascension, and Darren "All Days Off" Young. That being said I'm actually happy there's stuff happening in the WWE mid card again

Mahonay

Banned
Sadly Sandow is down in the jobber tier with Tyler Breeze, The Ascension, and Darren "All Days Off" Young. That being said I'm actually happy there's stuff happening in the WWE mid card again
Oh he's definitely right back down to the bottom of the barrel and has been for the past year.

Mid card has been better lately but meanwhile the US Title is just absolutely wasting away. I feel like Kalisto is being punished.

miserable

Because the levels in Dark Souls 1 post-Anor Londo take a massive nose dive in quality.

I don't know about massive drop friend. But honestly most of the levels of Bloodborne are forgettable to me. I only remember Cainhurst Castle and that Nightmare zone. If it weren't for the Chalice Dungeons, i would have ranked Bloodborne on the bottom with DS2.
And DS1 DLC >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bloodborne DLC.

Top Bottom