• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

That Dean laugh. Can't even tell if he was in character or just legit cracking up, but either way it's the most I've liked him in years. Thanks for something positive at least, Ric

02rHGf0.png

THAT is the image they choose to promote WM 32?! I mean, I loved that whole sequence, but that cracks me up.

Mahonay

Banned
I can't articulate why exactly I dislike Sam Roberts, but the few times I've seen or heard from him I've hated every second of it.

Solid:

SID – The Ruler of the World
“Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase
Black History in WWE
Rhodes Stories: The Sons of The Son of a Plumber
30 Years of Survivor Series
Rick Rude’s Most Ravishing Hits
Kurt Angle

From the Isle of Samoa: The Anoa’i Family Legacy– A documentary that follows the long lineage of the famous Samoan family that has created WWE Superstars like the The Rock, Roman Reigns, Wild Samoans, The Usos, and Rikishi.

We need a documentary dedicated to something we hear about EVERY week.

Sephzilla

for Black History in WWE are they going to show the MLK day RAW from 2 years ago where every black person lost, including Big E who got curb stomped by Seth?

Or how about this years MLK where Neville, the only white guy on a team full of black guys, got the winning pin

Since I've never heard a positive thing about it I figure I might have a run through the end of WCW.

Looking at it, I guess it's Halloween Havoc 99 or Starrcade 99 that it all goes to pot?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since I've never heard a positive thing about it I figure I might have a run through the end of WCW.

Looking at it, I guess it's Halloween Havoc 99 or Starrcade 99 that it all goes to pot?

99 it's still got a decent roster albeit some weird booking

2000 is when it's really gone downhill. If you want to follow it timely though, the death of WCW can easily be done by conveniently following one wrestler
it's Jeff Jarrett

Top Bottom