• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Sephzilla

Oh he's definitely right back down to the bottom of the barrel and has been for the past year.

Mid card has been better lately but meanwhile there's the US Title just absolutely wasting away. I feel like Kalisto is being punished.

Honestly I feel like they should have retired the US title after Cena or maybe merged it with the IC title. It's a completely worthless and unnecessary title.

I don't know about massive drop friend. But honestly most of the levels of Bloodborne are forgettable to me. I only remember Cainhurst Castle and that Nightmare zone. If it weren't for the Chalice Dungeons, i would have ranked Bloodborne on the bottom with DS2.
And DS1 DLC >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bloodborne DLC.

Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith are straight hot garbage and ends with the worst boss in the entire franchise. I can't fault you for putting the DS1 DLC above the BB DLC. The Artorious of the Abyss DLC is some of the best DLC ever (I thought the Bloodborne DLC was good too, though)

Menome

I can never hate post-Anor Londo Dark Souls as it features the Four Kings, one the most evocative, ethereal, wonderful boss fights ever created.

EDIT: Also, it's the point in the game where it's best to do the DLC which helps mitigate areas like the Catacombs.

XenoRaven

I'm not familiar with Kalisto's previous work, but I haven't seen much from him in WWE that would make me cheer for him over Neville.

I'm not much into Lucha, but I'm interested to see what WWE does with La Sombra. I really liked his IC matches with Nakamura.

Sephzilla

I can never hate post-Anor Londo Dark Souls as it features the Four Kings, one the most evocative, ethereal, wonderful boss fights ever created.

EDIT: Also, it's the point in the game where it's best to do the DLC which helps mitigate areas like the Catacombs.

Doing New Londo and fighting Four Kings after Anor Londo?

UeUngsX.gif

You non-Darkwraith plebs

Hex

Banned
Charlotte is super awkward out there sometimes. You can tell she still gets very nervous when she has do any acting outside of the ring or give a long promo. When she's in the ring she's fantastic. But it's everything outside of the actual match where there's a general timidness that needs to be shaken off.

It's hard to tell if Ric being there is helping in that aspect, or just making it worse. Could go either way considering the state of Ric.

Sooner or later you have to take the crutch away.
She will either shrivel or walk on her own, but right now they have let it go on too long.
On top of that, they sheer amount of heel heat she could get by pulling a "I am better than you ever were!" beat down on Ric and turning on him would go a long way.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm not familiar with Kalisto's previous work, but I haven't seen much from him in WWE that would make me cheer for him over Neville.

I'm not much into Lucha, but I'm interested to see what WWE does with La Sombra. I really liked his IC matches with Nakamura.
He was an amazing worker as Samuray del Sol, pre-NXT.

Kalisto had that ridiculous ladder spot at TLC that a lot of people thought was going to be his springboard into relevance as a singles work on the main roster.

They've given him HORRIBLE match ups (see; Ryback) for almost his entire run on the main roster. And speaking of Neville, a Kalisto vs Neville match would be absolutely nuts if they were given time.

miserable

Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith are straight hot garbage and ends with the worst boss in the entire franchise. I can't fault you for putting the DS1 DLC above the BB DLC. The Artorious of the Abyss DLC is some of the best DLC ever (I thought the Bloodborne DLC was good too, though)

Demon Ruins sucked, i'll give you that.
Bloodborne's DLC fucked up my platinum, and i'm salty about that. I beat Ludwig and somehow i didn't get the trophy. Now i'm no trophy whore, but it was my only platinum so it made me rage then.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Harley Race is like the only wrestler to get old and actually look just like an old version of himself rather than some weird overly tanned pile of makeup, plastic surgery, and fucked up facial features

Mahonay

Banned
Harley Race is like the only wrestler to get old and actually look just like an old version of himself rather than some weird overly tanned pile of makeup, plastic surgery, and fucked up facial features
When you're made of brick and mortar it's easier to maintain your base physical shape.

I think Ambrose will win it. He's super-hot with the crowd and it would be foolish to do something like have a WHC title-shot with a Dusty Finish followed by a four-month feud with the Wyatts.
He's a nut Maggle! You wouldn't want someone like that lunatic wearing the wwe championship!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I did chuckle when Bryan Alvarez described the roll-up as the most powerful move in modern WWE and then bitched that Roman kicks out of them.

Nothing wrong with the catacombs or even the tomb of giants friends, it's like a neat gimmick match.

Remember when Owl was excited that Barrett was gonna finally get that big push...
OPfWW1s.gif

...oh

Top Bottom