• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The best part about HH 99 is the WWE version has Sting coming out to Mike Knox's theme
KuGsj.gif

klonere

Banned
For outside names, I'm hoping we get #BIGMIKE and Drew Galloway.

Galloway would be AMAZING.

Watching Chat Shit Get Banged right now, the Haskins/Gibson match was predictably great, Haskins fighting spirit spot got me jumping up in my sitting room. The women's match was amazing as well, definitely deserving of the semi main spot. This Scrull video package is something else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey-ooooh! I'll need to watch it soon. You watching now?

No, I have a job

Speaking of job stuff, I need to briefly vent

What kind of terrible curse do I have where the best work of my life happens when I'm closest to a stress meltdown due to work? I knock it out of the fucking PARK when I'm running on empty, and it sucks, because it's such a thin line to balance. Man. I wish I could just excel at a normal pace, but it's when I've really got shit exploding around me that I come through.

Zach

No, I have a job

What kind of terrible curse do I have where the best work of my life happens when I'm closest to a stress meltdown due to work? I knock it out of the fucking PARK when I'm running on empty, and it sucks, because it's such a thin line to balance. Man. I wish I could just excel at a normal pace, but it's when I've really got shit exploding around me that I come through.

You're an inspiration to us all. I hope you're not doing drugs to cope.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're an inspiration to us all. I hope you're not doing drugs to cope.

nah. I'm drug free, baby. Too much to lose. When I was younger that was a different story. Now I'm proud of what I've earned and worked for. A couple years in the clink is the last thing I need.

Galloway would be AMAZING.

Watching Chat Shit Get Banged right now, the Haskins/Gibson match was predictably great, Haskins fighting spirit spot got me jumping up in my sitting room. The women's match was amazing as well, definitely deserving of the semi main spot. This Scrull video package is something else.
Would love Galloway. Might be another ICW limiter though? I'm never sure what the deal is there.

It's frustrating to me that Scurll is only JUST as of this weekend hitting the tipping point of most of the crowd booing him. HE CLAIMED CREDIT FOR RETIRING A DEAD MAN FFS

In other news, impromptu ultraviolent Tuesday, #Brusierweight4WWEGCS

2EW5RKtl.jpg

99 it's still got a decent roster albeit some weird booking

2000 is when it's really gone downhill. If you want to follow it timely though, the death of WCW can easily be done by conveniently following one wrestler
it's Jeff Jarrett

Well that's not gonna be fun.

I would say around 2000 is where it went downhill. 99 had a great roster and good matches.

I'll go with Starrcade 99. Might as well begin getting depressed by Bret.

Zach

WCW had plenty of significant probz forming throughout 1998 (Warrior, as just one example). And the very first Nitro of 1999 features the infamous "Fingerpoke of Doom" in the Georgia Dome.

I dunno. I'd say things get dire before December '99/2000, but we'll see.

jmdajr

Try magnesium pills. Safer and gives you a nice restful sleep instead of just knocking you out

Magnesium Pills? Hmmmm.

I tried Malotonin and man it sucks. Groggy all next day.

Not gonna lie, tripping balls on Ambien is cool. Feel great the next day usually.
Everyday use though...never. One bottle lasts me a couple of years.

Kaladin

No, I have a job

Stress sucks man. I hate stress, hate it. It's one reason why I choose to work in an environment where my stress is limited to a couple of weeks a year during finals weeks and after that, all the students are gone and you can breath again.

I feel ya though, I do some of my best work with high stress deadlines approaching.

jmdajr

If anyone cares, I give myself 8-7 hours to sleep at night.

Problem is, I usually never sleep them all.

To get a real 7 hours of sleep, I need to be in bed like 9 hours. I'm just not built to get that many hours in a row.

Nekofrog

Banned
Speaking of Jeff Jarrett, was there ever any explanation as to the giant foamy boner that Russo had for him? It seemed like anywhere they went Russo was trying to hoist Jarrett up and down the throats of everyone. Meanwhile everyone else could see how bad he was.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How much sleep do you get, NeoGAF Vince McMahon? Just curious how far you take the roleplaying...

Enough. It's not a sleep thing though. I just wear too many hats.

notworksafe

I forget. My tolerance to almost any medicine is poor. Liver is just too clean man.

Supposedly kava root is another good natural sleep aid but I've found that 3mg melatonin works perfectly for me. My issue was just waking up too often during sleep. I wouldn't get more than 2 hours at time.

Speaking of Jeff Jarrett, was there ever any explanation as to the giant foamy boner that Russo had for him? It seemed like anywhere they went Russo was trying to hoist Jarrett up and down the throats of everyone. Meanwhile everyone else could see how bad he was.
Probably showed him pictures of debra.

klonere

Banned
Would love Galloway. Might be another ICW limiter though? I'm never sure what the deal is there.

It's frustrating to me that Scurll is only JUST as of this weekend hitting the tipping point of most of the crowd booing him. HE CLAIMED CREDIT FOR RETIRING A DEAD MAN FFS

In other news, impromptu ultraviolent Tuesday, #Brusierweight4WWEGCS
Shit yeah that's a good point. Fair enough if ICW want to protect a draw as an exclusive or whatever.
A PROGRESS/ICW crossover/invasion what have you could be huge if it ever happened. But both promotions are so different it might not work. Still the amount of stuff you could do with it would be amazing.

Well Scrull/Ospreay lived up to expectations, shocking I know. Havoc was too good a heel for this world, he straddled that line of being entertaining enough to justifying the main event spot but not be overly good enough to have to cheer for his spots. And being an absolute cunt as well of course, I think he had the better build than Marty as a heel.

Top Bottom