• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Main event is 2 days later

13010670_928315233948351_154495941682853608_n.jpg

For working Kyle The Beast to getting worked by ZANDIG. Hell of a couple of days for Joey Janela, who I keep hearing about on the smaller indie circuit.

JavyOO7

If you have Comcast then you are in luck, the 300GB cap in test markets (like mine in South FL) is now 1TB. There are still caps but now way better than before. Gonna see how much WWE Network/ NJPW World takes until it reaches the new cap.

oddjobs

https://www.wwe.com/videos/zack-sab...-global-cruiserweight-series-qualifying-match

https://www.wwe.com/videos/jack-gallagher-vs-pete-dunne-global-cruiserweight-series-qualifying-match

It's just awesome seeing WWE show match clips from the indies like this.

ZSJ has to win the GCS, really. Just too good. That tiger suplex was absolutely brutal.

Eh, too much overtechnical wankery IMO and nobody should kick out of a suplex like that.

I'd guess they'll give the nod to someone who's in for the long haul like Manny Andrade.

Mahonay

Banned
If you have Comcast then you are in luck, the 300GB cap in test markets (like mine in South FL) is now 1TB. There are still caps but now way better than before. Gonna see how much WWE Network/ NJPW World takes until it reaches the new cap.
Yech. I hope that kind of bullshit never reaches New York.

At least a 1TB cap for home internet usage is way more practical than a lot of other data caps you see out there.

The speed and totally arbitrary nature of the Smarky IWC Zack Sabre backlash is insane.
Shit yeah that's a good point. Fair enough if ICW want to protect a draw as an exclusive or whatever.
A PROGRESS/ICW crossover/invasion what have you could be huge if it ever happened. But both promotions are so different it might not work. Still the amount of stuff you could do with it would be amazing.

Well Scrull/Ospreay lived up to expectations, shocking I know. Havoc was too good a heel for this world, he straddled that line of being entertaining enough to justifying the main event spot but not be overly good enough to have to cheer for his spots. And being an absolute cunt as well of course, I think he had the better build than Marty as a heel.
They're very different, but the talent pools cross over so much I'm not sure you could make it convincing. Plus you've got to book someone going over.

I just want Noam back :'(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Good god the Flair related headlines today; the view from the Natty incident and this I wonder if this dude will even make it to Payback...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still think its funny when they try to get Carmella to keep up her bad accent too. She barely even does it anymore except on the rare occasion she says "princess of staten island."

Angry Grimace

My wife says Ryback looks like his entire body is composed of potatoes

notworksafe

My lady hates Ryback. You're all too accepting of poor taste.

Ryback is just too nice of a guy in person to hate. Really friendly dude.

Also that "feed me more" gimmick is no gimmick. Dude had a Costco sized box of granola bars next to him at Axxess and would toss one back in like two bites between fans coming up sometimes. It was quite the sight.

Angry Grimace

Also that "feed me more" gimmick is no gimmick. Dude had a Costco sized box of granola bars next to him at Axxess and would toss one back in like two bites between fans coming up sometimes. It was quite the sight.

Yeah but they don't serve anything he can eat at Panera Bread

Mahonay

Banned

I absolutely agree that he's just a good dude and one of the nicest guys in the business, but he also has a warped view of his general place and importance in the WWE.

I'm all for being positive and highly self motivated, but when guys do it as his level it's depressing to me. Especially when he displayed just how self conscious he actually is during that Table for 3. At some point you are detaching yourself from reality when you run your life by what's in The Secret.

...also I generally dislike watching him wrassle.

Angry Grimace

One of those incidents is going to spray teeth all over the ring and result in Nakamura not doing knees anymore.

Nekofrog

Banned
Can't that shit totally destroy your knee if you are running full speed and hit someone in the face with it by accident like that lady did? Seems super dangerous for both parties

Top Bottom