• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Caderfix

I haven't played a WWE game since 09. I'm considering taking a punt on 2k16. How much have the games improved since then?

If you're going in for multiplayer, it's pretty nice. There are far less moves per wrestler, which makes them a bit more unique and I like the controls better, you'll have fun playing with friends or randoms. Now, if you're going in for the single player, it's a HUGE step down in content.

Also, it is more realistic. You can do crazy stuff still, but not nearly as crazy as you could in RvS 07 and, specially, Smackdown HCTP.

bjork

I'm a big fan of female empowerment, whatever makes you feel good.

When it comes to the Spice Girls, speaking of Spice, I always liked Sports Spice and Scary Spice most.

Sports Spice?

Sporty, you poser!

Posh was posh-tier for ol bjorky, then Sporty.

I saw them in concert, had the movie on laserdisc, etc. Black belt spice boy

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sports Spice?

Sporty, you poser!

Posh was posh-tier for ol bjorky, then Sporty.

I saw them in concert, had the movie on laserdisc, etc. Black belt spice boy

I've been using a new keyboard for mobile :/ I'm no poseur, I promise. We share the distinction of the only two people in WrassleGAF to see Spice World on opening night. I remember it well because my friends wanted to instead see Joe's Apartment, which also opened that day.

bjork

I've been using a new keyboard for mobile :/ I'm no poseur, I promise. We share the distinction of the only two people in WrassleGAF to see Spice World on opening night. I remember it well because my friends wanted to instead see Joe's Apartment, which also opened that day.

I never got to see the movie in theaters, because none of my bastard friends would go. We finally made it to a dollar theater and they were closed that day for pest control or some shit. :\

Also if the new keyboard is that microsoft thing that curves, I feel you.

Zach

I bought WWE 2K16 to play with my brother. It's a lot of fun if you're playing with others. It's a big, fat mess and half of your fun will come from laughing at its deficiencies. Don't bother if you're going to be playing by yourself. It's pretty bad.

Is there a good guide or something for Fire Pro Returns? I'd like to take a stab at that beast.

One thing I didn't remember with Foley was how early he introduced the multiple personality thing. For some reason I thought his hell in the cell moment was earlier, and then the 3 faces thing happened but nope.

Zach

Not to be a dick, but you just asked a question that was asked like 10 posts ago, in the midst of the discussion that began as a result of the original question.

I noticed that and found it funny...

FAVE FIVE WRASSLE GAMES!

1. WCW/nWo Revenge
2. WWF No Mercy
3. Def Jam: Fight for NY (counting it!)
4. Def Jam Vendetta
5. WWF Royal Rumble (SNES)

bjork

FAVE FIVE WRASSLE GAMES!

1. WCW/nWo Revenge
2. WWF No Mercy
4. Def Jam Vendetta

1. WCW/nWo Revenge
2. Wrestlefest
3. Raw on Genesis
4. Royal Rumble on Genesis
5. WWF Betrayal
5 (tie). All-Stars

Zach

1. WCW/nWo Revenge
2. Wrestlefest
3. Raw on Genesis
4. Royal Rumble on Genesis
5. WWF Betrayal
5 (tie). All-Stars

Wrestlefest and All-Stars were fun.

Oh, I really liked Legends of WrestleMania, too. Could've been because I was lapsed when I played it, though. It may have sucked.

Kurita

FAVE FIVE WRASSLE GAMES!

1. WCW/nWo Revenge
2. WWF No Mercy
4. Def Jam Vendetta

Fire Pro Returns and No Mercy are the only games I need.
I liked SvR 2007 too but that's because I discovered wrestling with it.

Fox318

FAVE FIVE WRASSLE GAMES!

1. WCW/nWo Revenge
2. WWF No Mercy
4. Def Jam Vendetta

1. WWF No Mercy
  2. WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain
  3. WWE Wrestlemania XIX
  4. WCW/nWo Revenge
  5. WWF WrestleMania X8

Caderfix

Top 5 wrassle games:

1 - Smackdown vs Raw 2007
2 - Smackdown: Here comes the pain
3 - WWF Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game
4 - WWF Wrestlefest
5 - WWE All-Star

bjork

No Mercy looks messy and I don't like the AI.

Revenge lets me give people a top-rope powerbomb and that's the best. Plus the intro

mhs004

Not to be a dick, but you just asked a question that was asked like 10 posts ago, in the midst of the discussion that began as a result of the original question.
Yea I know, I knew I done fucked up after I posted it. I didn't read the posts above cuz I was deep in thought. Please forgive me sir!

Valkrai

Fav Five Wrassle Game Things:

1. WWE Day of Reckoning
2. Smackdown vs Raw 2007
3. Def Jam Vendetta
4. Here Comes The Pain
5. All Stars

I'd say No Mercy or Revenge but you guys already said it. Apparently I'm the only person who likes 2K16, I just don't care for the attitude era retread.

Fave 5:

1. No Mercy
  2. Day of Reckoning 2
  3. All-Star
  4. Def Jam Vendetta
  5. EWR

Honourable mention to the AKI Ultimate Muscle game, and No More Heroes (Spinning Backfist/Tiger Suplex combo was boss).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I never got to see the movie in theaters, because none of my bastard friends would go. We finally made it to a dollar theater and they were closed that day for pest control or some shit. :\

Also if the new keyboard is that microsoft thing that curves, I feel you.

It is. I dig it, but it also makes my texts soulless - strips all the flavor out of it.

Aiii

So not worth it
John Cena and girlfriend Nikki Bella have been invited to President Obama's last White House Correspondents Dinner on April 30th.

Vince will never allow this to happen. Unless it's to put Obama through a table.

Kaladin

1. WWF No Mercy
2. WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain
3. Def Jam : Fight For NY
4. Def Jam : Vendetta
5. Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
5. All Stars (tie)

orioto

Good Art™
Just had a wwe promotion mail about payback, and Miz and Jericho's matches are highlighted, but no Owens/Zayn anywhere. Those fuckers..

I have a bad feeling about this.

Kurita

Doing giant MMA cage fights tournament in Fire Pro Wrestling Returns is still the most fun I ever had with a wrestling game

Top Bottom