• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

So Bulldog gets in the title match them screws the rock. Dayum. I wonder why he came back? Money tight? Or wCw had nothing for him? I'm surprised anyone from that family would come back after the Owen accident.

So with all these TNA refugees, at what point does WWE finally acknowledge that TNA actually exists?

It'd be hilarious if the answer is: never.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So with all these TNA refugees, at what point does WWE finally acknowledge that TNA actually exists?

8ViClkK.jpg

Big One

Banned

Tbh, TNA is too embarassing for WWE to ever acknowledge. In fact, it'd probably be a detriment to these guy's reputation if WWE acknowledged TNA anymore than they already do. Back in the day, WWE was willing to acknowledge other companies that had years of legitimacy towards them, and TNA isn't even close to being in the same league as WCW or various NWA territories.

WCW is long dead so there's not a huge amount of people who don't or haven't already worked for WWE with a lot of wrestling TV experience and the production behind it outside of TNA vets, plus they can be used to help groom newer, less experienced talent while also still being able to work with them in the ring and help draw on non-televised shows, not that it seems like NXT is having much trouble on that front but more talent with some name value doesn't hurt.

Kaladin

Never knowing when new talent would appear in a new place was one of my favorite parts of the Monday Night Wars so I welcome NXT gobbling up TNA talent.

Anyone remember the character limits and restrictions for the wwe network?

I remember what my password consists of, but I don't want to keep trying different variations with symbols and numbers and blocking my access, nor do I feel like doing a reset via mobile.

NXT is turning into a fucking e-fed that only a couple of years ago wouldn't make any sense.

Shinsuke Nakamura
Samoa Joe
Austin Aries
Eric Young
Prince Devitt
KENTA
La Sombra
The Mighty Don't Kneel
Johnny Gargano
Tommasso Ciampa
Biff Busick
Rich Swann

Then throw in the homegrowns that everyone loves.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides Thunder the thing I most want on the Network is Reality Show era NXT. Especially the final season with Heel Cole and C.M. Punker.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So what's the deal with La Sombra anyways? They seem to be working this dude a ton for a guy who isn't actually on TV...

Sure, he can't speak English but just throw him a manager and there you go.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what's the deal with La Sombra anyways? They seem to be working this dude a ton for a guy who isn't actually on TV...

Sure, he can't speak English but just throw him a manager and there you go.

Probably want to make sure he's perfect when they put him out there. Because his gorgeous face will make all the money.

They did similar with Devitt. I remember it being Devitt week on NXT every week for months.

Top Bottom