• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Kurita

Is Finn Balor gay?

6HmuGKs.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah, in a perfect world sexual orientation wouldn't matter. But we're not there yet. The more prominent, successful gay role models, in all walks of life, the better. And the quicker we'll get to sexual orientation being a true non-issue.

Have we talked about it before?? You guys are acting like this has been an ongoing discussion. I'm sorry I brought it up, haha...

It's come up in here and a lot on wreddit.

The only guess I can give is because there's a lot of people that ship Becky and Finn so you see it come up in that context a lot.

Zach

It's come up in here and a lot on wreddit.

The only guess I can give is because there's a lot of people that ship Becky and Finn so you see it come up in that context a lot.

Oh. I'm always on here and occasionally pop in over at wreddit, but I guess I've just skimmed on past these discussions. Heh. I don't remember talking about it.

Sorry, guysss.

Aiii

So not worth it

"Obviously I wasn't using this homophobic slur because I and all of wrestling are homophobic, guys. Obviously."

Yep, the people calling you out on that are the ones with a problem here, obviously.

Still pisses me off. That fucking wording.

Zach

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just playing. I've barely seen anything with the guy. Like, the only match I know I've seen would be that Daniel Bryan match from WrassleMania.

His heel run in 09 to 2010 was majestic. Truly wonderful. Everything from the goofy to the "oh damn, that's a shoot" - he ran the gamut and was consistently entertaining on his farewell tour.

Kaladin

Why oh why did James Storm run back to TNA after appearing with NXT?

I will never understand that. I mean, yeah....apparently TNA offered more money, but NXT is steady money. You won't miss a paycheck from Vince.

Everyone made fun of Cena to the put where he became a successful meme, so he embraced it like a true businessman and now he'll forever be a legend.

Reigns, on the other hand, sees this as an opportunity to irreparably damage his career. Pull the plug, Vince. He's done.

Kaladin

You mean Bobby Roooooooooode?

Nope, James Storm. He actually wrestled for NXT for a while after his TNA contract went up. TNA offered him more money than Vince did in the end and he went running back to them.

Interestingly enough, he re-formed Beer Money with Roode for like a week or two, but Roode is rumored to be NXT bound and Storm is back on his own in TNA.

Kurita

Nope, James Storm. He actually wrestled for NXT for a while after his TNA contract went up. TNA offered him more money than Vince did in the end and he went running back to them.

Interestingly enough, he re-formed Beer Money with Roode for like a week or two, but Roode is rumored to be NXT bound and Storm is back on his own in TNA.

Oh, I wasn't aware.
themoreyouknow.jpg

Bad choice man, I would take less money for long term stability, TNA could offer you 5 years at 20 million, How much of that are you actually going to see?

Its not worth the paper its printed on when the company goes belly up.

Bad choice man, I would take less money for long term stability, TNA could offer you 5 years at 20 million, How much of that are you actually going to see?

Its not worth the paper its printed on when the company goes belly up.

It seemed like a real short sighted move.

No way you make that kind of move expecting to be still in that job by the end of the year.

Hope Storm left NXT on good terms though so when TNA finally dies or lets Storm go because they cant afford him anymore that he can go back.

I wonder what WWEPG Beer Money would be called?

Top Bottom