• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder what Erick Rowan thought about the Ride Along ep when Paige and Fox were both disgusted by the thought of marrying or kissing him.

Remember when Erick Rowan turned face because he was thirsty for Renee

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Styles and Brock have been smart enough to not say shit publicly since 2006.

And I'm giving them credit because they're not smart at all.

^^ Case in point.

Someone did successfully muzzle Brock awhile ago but AJ has said some bad, bad stuff as recently as last year.

Barrage

Graves is carrying the commentary in NXT. It's unbelievable how good he's become.

Move him up. My dream is Mauro/King on RAW and Cole/Graves on Smackdown (since I suspect Cole isn't going anywhere).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eh. Seems forced.

I mean, I like that he's trying. It just feels unnatural. Not unlike Nitro Girl Fyre -- take that, NeoGAF Vince McMahon!

Don't hate female empowerment, you...you...you misogynist!

klonere

Banned
Thatcher gets better reactions in his first match in PROGRESS than I remember hearing over the entire of Mania weekend at Evolve. British crowds staying winning.

I kinda hope they keep one World of Sport style match per show from now on, the crowd would get into more if they knew they were getting "one of those" every show. imo anyway.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As much as I shit on American indies with everyone being the same and running new ideas into the ground, Mexican Indies blow them out of the fucking water for that.

I like Arez even if he's super green. But when he's a 'stand out' performer? It's like god damn none of these indie guys are any good or original.

Aiii

So not worth it
Dolph Ziggler’s younger brother Donald Nemeth was charged with aggravated murder. Police obtained a warrant for the 29-year old on Tuesday in connection with the death of 34-year-old Joseph Mascol, who was shot on January 23 at the University Hotel and Suites in Cleveland, OH.

Donald Nemeth allegedly tried robbing Mascol before the shooting. Mascol was found in a seventh-floor hallway, where he was pronounced dead by paramedics.

Nemeth is currently not in custody and anyone who may know his whereabouts are encouraged to call homicide detectives at 216-623-5464.

For more on this story, visit Cleveland.com.

I think the only logical conclusion with all this rampant homophobia now introduced to the Reigns/Styles feud is to debut Balor at Payback and have him win the title for the twink community.

May WrassleGaf |OT| It's not a good thread, it's not a bad thread, it's THE thread
this is very good, but this:
May Wrasslin' |OT| Kill Yourself
made me legit lol
And it also brought my attention to the Usos homophobia and Reigns struggling to be witty.

Say what you want about Diesel, but we know Nash would be able to hit back at that shit. Reigns is helpless.

smh and some of y'all thought he'd be a good brand ambassador for the morning talk show circuit

This calls for some cyberbullying

CS6tO5G.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Is Finn Balor gay?

That's a question I see a lot that's probably none of our business and nobody knows the answer to other than Finn.

There's video of Finn in a weirdly sexual wrestling match with Becky Lynch in an empty warehouse though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The best jeans-wearer on WWE is easily Big Dave Bateaster. A+ jeans wearer.

Admittedly, Triple H looks great in jeans.

Angry Grimace

I like how Roman apparently thinks those jeans were in fashion 2 years ago

Zach

Here's my honest to god thought -
Who honestly cares?

I care. That's why I'm asking. I think it would be great. I mean, it's fine if he's a straight white male, too. But if he were to become a big star, and is gay, that could be hugely inspiring to people.

Angry Grimace

I don't care whether Finn is gay or straight and hope he feels comfortable in his skin either way. That said:

Becky x Finn OTP

Sephzilla

I care. That's why I'm asking. I think it would be great. I mean, it's fine if he's a straight white male, too. But if he were to become a big star, and is gay, that could be hugely inspiring to people.

I totally get what you mean by that. It would be great for the gay community if Balor was gay and became a huge WWE star. Just from my perspective, I don't care what his orientation is so long as he's entertaining and puts on good matches. Basically - be the Anti Darren Young in that regard.

Thank you. I can't wait to get a society where we don't care about sexual orientation. I know, that won't happen in my life time.

Yeah, also this. As a society I want to get to a point where someone's sexual orientation isn't a big deal - because it really shouldn't be.

Angry Grimace

What I don't get is why people are so fixated on Finn Balor's specifically

Zach

Yeah, in a perfect world sexual orientation wouldn't matter. But we're not there yet. The more prominent, successful gay role models, in all walks of life, the better. And the quicker we'll get to sexual orientation being a true non-issue.

What I don't get is why people are so fixated on Finn Balor's specifically

Have we talked about it before?? You guys are acting like this has been an ongoing discussion. I'm sorry I brought it up, haha...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think at this point we should all just talk about how delightful Big Dave was at everything. He's definitely one of the best parts of modern day WWE, without any doubt.

aNmX6pY.gif

Top Bottom