• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Scorpio hitting the 450 only to get knocked out by a kick to the head from Jerry Saggs almost makes me like the Nasty Boyz

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
built like a god
u972RFw.jpg

'Whose the world you're looking in' a Sidism already!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This shows how it's not fair to Nash
sasadsafi8oid.gif

everyone gives Nash Pyro.gif guff, but Flair was doing that shit in 93. Jesse even comments, 'All of that for the challenger?'

Curtis Hughes is one wrestler I can say that I legit hate and would beat with a steel baseball bat. He's horribly disgusting and fucking sucks at everything.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Survey,

3 Count is a good gimmick. Yes or no? Obviously the answer is yes, but I just want to know who goes on my blacklist.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
.......there are techniques you can do during the physical exam that can suggest a possible ACL injury, without the use of imaging.

Anterior Drawer test and the Lachman test, for starters.
I'm sure you can see that from the crowd

RBH

I'm sure you can see that from the crowd

I thought your initial post was aimed toward the doctors, but snark aside, it's actually not really that far-fetched to pick it out based on sight if you take the mechanism of injury into account (planting your foot and twisting/changing direction rapidly) and how often you see it in other sports, especially in non-contact situations.

dream

I know the sharper members of wrestling gaf have gradually begun to see my point about Full Sail. But for those of you who haven't, I hope you find the fact that they chant "holy shit" at Eric Young enlightening.

KingBroly

Banned
Well. It is kinda holy shit.

WWE signing TNA guys after banning them for years is still shocking

I think it's just WWE smelling blood in the water, looking to buy the TV tapes up.

While people may hate Triple H, it seems like he's a bloodthirsty businessman for wrestling.

Barrage

Enough TNA Scrubs, for the love of God.

You have guys like Dillinger, put the new guys on TV, do something.

I'd take Big Action Bronson over Bootleg Bryan anyday.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to remark on Rey's horns and how I wondered how those never led to some horrific ripping of the skin off a bad bump and then I looked back and one of the horns was gone already

Top Bottom