• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Menome

I'm also always complaining about the commentary. What a negative nancy.

Just make sure you're complaining about Wrestlemania 2000. A lot of people are counting on you.

Not me. I've not reached it yet. I'm going to get there and give it a B-.

Browny

Banned
Highly necessary:

mrmix9Y.gif

Plus an extra day away from this place too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly it's pretty dumb to chant holy shit for Eric Young no matter what he's doing. Like, you guys should be on our side for this. That's terribo.

Browny

Banned
Due to having to use up holiday days, I have every Friday in May off, and the last full week.

I have a 3 day work week next week.
165852-Taylor-Swift-crotch-chop-gif-i-ibf8.gif

Nice...

I'm taking Tuesday morning off - to get a haircut and then watch Civil War at 10am. It means I don't have to leave the lady on her todd with the kids, and I'll probably get the cinema to myself. I did the same thing with TFA, and it was great.

(Although you notice that the only people who go to the cinema at 10am on a weekday are old people and small children, so the chances of the place smelling like piss are quite high.)

Honestly it's pretty dumb to chant holy shit for Eric Young no matter what he's doing. Like, you guys should be on our side for this. That's terribo.
For majority of the time he was in TNA (at least when I was watching) he was a joke character that would lose all of the time

Thought it was hilarious a year ago when he was apparently one of the last few there and one of their top guys. I'm down to see what he can do in WWE but yeah....he's not quite AJ Styles

bjork

I can't remember such a swing and a miss than Sting vs Hogan at Starrcade 97. Should have been a 60 seconds squash match... man, I wished Hogan never signed his old ass to WCW and just retired at that point.

Sadly, without Hogan showing up there, most of what made WCW get big never happens.

Due to having to use up holiday days, I have every Friday in May off, and the last full week.

I have a 3 day work week next week.
165852-Taylor-Swift-crotch-chop-gif-i-ibf8.gif

This gif always confuses me. Is it like "eat my intact hymen"?

imBask

Banned
Complaining about crowds chanting is pathetic. Just live your sad pathetic life alone in a corner with your shitty shoegaze in your headphones to keep you away from the real world. How dare they have fun at a show and create an ambiance, DISGUSTING

Browny

Banned
Speaking of which, I'm catching up on NXT right now and watching Eva Marie hit the ropes makes me physically angry. I swear you can read the "Okay one, two, three steps....TURN!" on her face as she attempts to. Fucking...goddamn it..

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Kelly Kelly was her inspiration growing up.

kKsB9.gif

bjork

Acceptable Chanting at a Wrestling Event 101

Do:
- count to 10 as a guy punches a dude in a corner
- chant USA whether there are any guys actually from the USA in the match or not, so long as the bad guy is an evil ferner
- boo heels and shitty faces
- cheer faces and heels that are cooler than faces

Maybe:
- "TWOOOOO" after a two-count
- "WOO" at knife-edge chops
- "BULLSHIT" if something is bullshit
- "BORING" if something is boring
- "THIS IS AWESOME" if it's legitimately awesome.

Never:
- chant the name of a person not in the match
- "ECW" it isn't 1997. It wasn't even cool then.
- Any sexist bullshit. Also keep your Sable 4:69 sign at home.
- "We are awesome" No you're not, you're wrestling fans.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Buff... Daddy
Buff... Daddy
I'm Buff, I'm the stuff, and the girls can't get enough
Buff Daddy I'm Buff Daddy
Buff Daddy
Buff is the stuff
Buff...... Daddy
I'm simply delicious
Buff Daddy
Buff Daddy
Buff...... Daddy
I'm so sexy
Ohhhhhh I feeeeeel... the stuff.
Buff... Daddyyyyy!
Buff Daddy
I'm Buff Daddy
Buff Daddy
Buff is the stuff
Buff...... Daddy
I'm simply delicious
Buff Daddy
Buff Daddy
Buff...... Daddy
I'm so sexy
Buff... Daddyyyyy!
I'm simply delicious
I'm Buff Daddy
Buff Daddy
I'm Buff Daddy
Buff is the stuff
Buff...... Daddy
I'm simply delicious
Buff Daddy
Buff Daddy
Buff...... Daddy
I'm so sexy
Buff... Daddyyyyy!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Armbar has become the new headlock in wrestling, and it's really annoying. I see so many wrestlers randomly applying armbars constantly inbetween moves in matches and those wrestlers proceed to do nothing else to the arm the entire match. They just think it makes them look ~technicool~

Man God

Non-Canon Member
EY is also pretty funny and has a decent looking piledriver. I like the dude and his title reign in TNA was actually pretty amusing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
More like eat my insufferable existence.

Speaking of which, I'm catching up on NXT right now and watching Eva Marie hit the ropes makes me physically angry. I swear you can read the "Okay one, two, three steps....TURN!" on her face as she attempts to. Fucking...goddamn it..
Sounds like you missed the Kelly Kelly years

Top Bottom