• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Laws00

I swear this R-truth, Gold dust story has been the most interesting, and longest running storyline they've had. Not counting the authority storyline and Roman Reigns ones

somedevil

NXTwitterverse is reporting that

Doctors are looking at Bayley after her loss to Nia Jax, and it appears to be an ACL injury. It is unclear if it is storyline or not.

It seems to be a
angle because the doctor treating her after the injury is a NXT wrestler that has not debuted yet. It seems just a way to delay the Asuka vs Bayley rematch,

Kaladin

It seems to be a
angle because the doctor treating her after the injury is a NXT wrestler that has not debuted yet. It seems just a way to delay the Asuka vs Bayley rematch,

Yeah, seen that. Hope it remains the case.

Looks like a fun NXT taping with a couple of legit matches set for Takeover.

Some Hoss action

Yuji Hino & KAZMA SAKAMOTO (c) vs. Manabu Soya & Jun Kasai (W-1)
http://rutube.ru/video/933f5a1a3a5f8366107ed88cbe125045/

Also

ChEDZlMWMAAExIz.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Watched Starrcade 97' from start to finish for the first time ever.

Jesus H Christ that finish for the Sting vs Hogan match. The most Hogan thing in the history of anything is him convincing Nick Patrick to do a regular 3 count instead of a fast count. Bret looks like an absolute fucking idiot claiming Sting got screwed and restarting the match, when the pin count on Sting wasn't sped up as originally planned. The fact heads didn't roll after that happened makes it even clearer to me just how much Bischoff really was Hogan's personal bitch.

Mahonay

Banned
As a non-WCW viewer I just knew La Parka as "skeleton guy", but I loved him.
Mauro needs his ass kicked. Self proclaimed.
Don't worry, Sable powerbombs him and he never recovers from it.

Wait do you mean Marc Mero?

Or do you mean Mauro Ranallo? Because them fighting words son.

Jesus H Christ that finish for the Sting vs Hogan match. The most Hogan thing in the history of anything is him convincing Nick Patrick to do a regular 3 count instead of a fast count. Bret looks like an absolute fucking idiot claiming Sting got screwed and restarting the match, when the pin count on Sting wasn't sped up as originally planned. The fact heads didn't roll after that happened makes it even clearer to me just how much Bischoff really was Hogan's personal bitch.

Hogan had too much control in WCW and used every bit of it.

As a non-WCW viewer I just knew La Parka as "skeleton guy", but I loved him.

Don't worry, Sable powerbombs him and he never recovers from it.

Wait do you mean Marc Mero?

Or do you mean Mauro Ranallo? Because them fighting words son.
Ranallo. You don't shit talk Miz unless you want problems.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

What's almost as bad is that he carries the offense for the entire match like it's 1987 instead of 1997. The past year and a half he won through cowardly cheating or lost but retained the belt anyways but suddenly in the match against the guy who can dismantle the entire NWO with his bat week in and week out he's the one dishing out the pain.

Mahonay

Banned
What's almost as bad is that he carries the offense for the entire match like it's 1987 instead of 1997. The past year and a half he won through cowardly cheating or lost but retained the belt anyways but suddenly in the match against the guy who can dismantle the entire NWO with his bat week in and week out he's the one dishing out the pain.
Brother. Can't let Sting's out of shape pale ass look stronger than me. The Hulkamaniacs would never believe it.

Zach

Here's the bigger issue, though: we're not bros anymore because you're one of those weirdos who misplaces the apostrophe on '97. You're dead to me, Mahonay!

Mahonay

Banned
Here's the bigger issue, though: we're not bros anymore because you're one of those weirdos who misplaces the apostrophe on '97. You're dead to me, Mahonay!
Eh. I think I do it both ways.

There are a lot of things bi things I am but lingual's not one of em'.

Zach

Eh. I think I do it both ways.

There are a lot of things bi things I am but lingual's not one of em'.
But only one way makes sense, Mahonay and co.! You're replacing the "19" in "1997" with an apostrophe! Right?! Right?!

Someone hold my drink. I'm shooting the single on Mahonay.

JavyOO7

I can't remember such a swing and a miss than Sting vs Hogan at Starrcade 97. Should have been a 60 seconds squash match... man, I wished Hogan never signed his old ass to WCW and just retired at that point.

Zach

Seriously, though, Sting should've wrecked Hogan. Everyone involved was a schmuck for not saying as much. Even Sting. Even Hart, I don't even care!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NXTwitterverse is reporting that

Doctors are looking at Bayley after her loss to Nia Jax, and it appears to be an ACL injury. It is unclear if it is storyline or not.

Like the ACL is a huge bone you can see or something

Top Bottom