• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Kaladin

So next week is Spring Finals week at the university where I work and I work in the library.

I just had a guy check out 25 books. To add onto the 27 he already had on his account.

If this is all for a paper due next week, I feel for this kid. I really do.

We see this kind of thing EVERY semester at least once.

No matter what this whole Bullet Club/AJ/Balor shit is gonna suck. Why? Because Reigns will always be right in the middle. Not even gonna get my hopes up for any of this shit.

Kaladin

No matter what this whole Bullet Club/AJ/Balor shit is gonna suck. Why? Because Reigns will always be right in the middle. Not even gonna get my hopes up for any of this shit.

You never know, you might actually get something good involving Roman Reigns in this.

Kaladin

TNA announced today that they have signed Sienna (formerly Allysin Kay) and North Carolina talent Caleb Konley to contracts. Konley was formerly with EVOLVE and Dragon Gate USA.

The company also announced Robbie E. has renewed his contract with the company.

Thank God no more Caleb Konley in EVOLVE.

Nekofrog

Banned
my favorite spot in all of wrestling is arn anderson getting his head tweaked in between two rings while upside down

god that's great

Laws00

yFLL1LO.gif

1JbMZZ7.gif

OvLPFJl.gif

I used to love Disco Inferno. Here is hoping that one day he's inducted in the hall of fame and he gets to have a dance off with Fandango

Hex

Banned

I don't think he will be in the mix the whole time, they just have nothing for him now.
Wyatt? Injured
Seth? Injured
Cena? Still out
Orton? Still out
Kane? No
Sheamus? No
Del Rio maybe soon, except that they have already jobbed him to Reigns.
Owens? He is saving the rest of the roster.

Hex

Banned
I wasn't really a Terri Runnels fan. A lady smoking a cigar is a major turnoff for me

So I am not the only one that she did not move.
Just something about her face + the cigars did not do it for me no matter how much she pushed her chest out there.

Nekofrog

Banned
terri at least had some kind of a "character" early on. sable was just "look at me. i am a lady." that was probably directly from one of her promos, too.

meanwhile terri out there talking smack to people, hopping around like a pixie, and blowing smoke

she was a G

terri at least had some kind of a "character" early on. sable was just "look at me. i am a lady." that was probably directly from one of her promos, too.

meanwhile terri out there talking smack to people, hopping around like a pixie, and blowing smoke

she was a G
Sable didn't get character until 3 months before she lost the title. So it took her 3 years to turb into something 😂

Hex

Banned

she was a G

Sable was the worst, I definitely agree that Terri had character. I thought she was fantastic as a performer.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

she was a G

Terri is downright decent until the Pillman angle. She's never quite the same after that.

Kaladin

Finished my last assignment of the semester. 4 more classes left for my Bachelors!

flair_02.gif

Awwwwww yeah!

Speaking as someone who has ridden that mountain three times, buckle in champ, even if you try to book yourself a smooth ride, that last semester is a doozy.

Bubba T

Speaking as someone who has ridden that mountain three times, buckle in champ, even if you try to book yourself a smooth ride, that last semester is a doozy.

Considering I plan on taking a section of the CPA exam at that time, while (hopefully) finding a new job, I'm sure you're right!

The John Cena US Title Open Challenge was easily the best part of most Raws

Seriously. Dude was arguably the best worker in 2015. Fuck it, all the years. Roman Reigns really made me appreciate how John Cena COMMANDED being the top guy of the company. Maybe cause of his longevity, considering Roman is only on his third title reign of course.

Memorial Day can't come soon enough.

Styles vs Cena is the match my 12-year old self has been waiting for. Gonna be 10/10 will download on Limewire caliber match up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Next Takeover main event is
Joe vs Balor
lol

Seriously. Dude was arguably the best worker in 2015. Fuck it, all the years. Roman Reigns really made me appreciate how John Cena COMMANDED being the top guy of the company. Maybe cause of his longevity, considering Roman is only on his third title reign of course.

Memorial Day can't come soon enough.

Styles vs Cena is the match my 12-year old self has been waiting for. Gonna be 10/10 will download on Limewire caliber match up.

Bruh how you gonna have an AJ Styles avatar and say Cena was the best worker of 2015.

Zach

I wonder if there were people in 1997 saying "screw it, man! Lex Luger has been the best worker this year, dude! Him beating Hogan for the strap was the best storyline of the year! I can't wait to see what's in store for Lex Luger in 1998!"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I wonder if there were people in 1997 saying "screw it, man! Lex Luger has been the best worker this year, dude! Him beating Hogan for the strap was the best storyline of the year! I can't wait to see what's in store for Lex Luger in 1998!"

Umm, yes.

Lots even. Luger is the biggest working wrestler in WCW that year (Sting is the actual biggest act, but he wrestles one match at the end of the year and well)

It felt like Cena asked his opponents to write down their finishers and sigs just so he can be sure to kick out of them. Multiple times. I wish I could see throught others eyes. I hated those matches. Same match every week that didn't elevate anyone.

It felt like Cena asked his opponents to write down their finishers and sigs just so he can be sure to kick out of them. Multiple times. I wish I could see throught others eyes. I hated those matches. Same match every week that didn't elevate anyone.

Everything people hated about Cena for years but with more moves because WORKRATE

Who was elevated? Del Rio? Kalisto? HA! If that's a measurement then Cena's US Title Run was a failure.

Cesaro and Kevin Owens come to mind. He wanted to elevate them, didn't say he was 100 percent successful. His heart was at the right place and that's good enough for me. When I say work ethic, I mean the amount of time he puts in for the company, not necessarily the amount of times he's actually in the ring.

Should've put Rusev over though :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Whaaaat

Cena did more for new talent than anyone else did, hands down

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Every match save for the one against Kane it was believable that some goober would beat him. Really great psychology.

Top Bottom