• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I watched WCW live every single week until it was on Raw. I never missed an episode. If I wasn't able to watch it , I recorded it on VHS and watched it before school in the morning.

I only flipped to Raw when it was commercials for Nitro and there was nothing good on Cartoon Network.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's amazing the quality of 'writers' on cageside seats that the site gets featured on yahoo's front page

i mean yahoo is yahoo but still

CaZAZvSW0AAAeU-.jpg

What does Hunter get From picking on JR all the time? If he wants to hit him and shit, why doesn't he just challenge him to a match? It's not like Jr will lose.

Kaladin

Where would you rank Joey Styles on commentary?

He's not one of my favorites, but as far as being a one man commentary team goes he was fairly amazing at what he was able to do.

Zach

Dream commentary team: Mongo/Jesse/Brain

I don't care if it doesn't make sense.

What a cluster that would be. I don't even know, man. Would fisticuffs ensue? Would they just joke around and never call the action?

Where would you rank Joey Styles on commentary?

He's not one of my favorites, but as far as being a one man commentary team goes he was fairly amazing at what he was able to do.

I expected more out of him. He's pretty obnoxious.

Joey Styles' OH MY GAAAAWWWWD is really terrible, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to hear his call when Obama was elected President.

What a cluster that would be. I don't even know, man. Would fisticuffs ensue? Would they just joke around and never call the action?

That's the most likely outcome, but I'd be OK with it. If the wrestlers in the ring are any good, then they'll get their attention.

Kaladin

I always liked that you could count on Joey Styles to bring knowledge to the broadcast. He always educated you on the wrestlers, storylines and what you should feel about whatever was happening in the ring.

He was the reason that a fan could channel surf and come across ECW on most any random night and be entertained and not feel lost.

KingBroly

Banned
SPOILERS ARE AFOOT! (apparently)
AJ v. Reigns in a Steel Cage Match at Extreme Rules

I don't know if that's what'll happen or not.

Menome

man

the horsemen were all ugly

edit - except pretty paul roma

You take that back - Arn Anderson is a shining example for men to aspire to.

I also realised earlier today that there's someone we don't really talk about for when they could be making their surprise comeback:

He's not the best guy.

He's not the worst guy.

He's A guy:

Zach

I also realised earlier today that there's someone we don't really talk about for when they could be making their surprise comeback:

He's not the best guy.

He's not the worst guy.

He's A guy:

Heh.

But seriously, I hope no one finds an Orton return tantalizing...

Sephzilla

Orton is so goddamn vanilla that if they just gave him a jobber intro on some random Raw I don't think anyone would notice he was gone.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
You take that back - Arn Anderson is a shining example for men to aspire to.

He's not the best guy.

He's not the worst guy.

He's A guy:
Would WrassleGAF hate me if I said I like Orton?

mhs004

I could go without Cena or Orton. Gives more screen time to people like Zayn, Owen's, and potentially Balor. I also just don't like those two also so there's that.

Kaladin

It almost feels like Cena and Orton have retired and are gone on to other things.

Like Raw has moved so far beyond them there isn't really a place for them any more.

Menome

Would WrassleGAF hate me if I said I like Orton?

I don't hate Orton. In fact, I find his blandness endearing. But not so endearig that I'd root for him.

He's just the archetypal modern day pro-wrestler. He's managed to hone being middle-of-the-road into an art form. He's got a pose, he's had championships but isn't seen as THE guy, he's got a catchphrased finisher that's just a less exciting Stone Cold Stunner.

Orton just is...Orton.

imBask

Banned
Orton is the weirdest.... he's always injured, and we all miss him, but whenever he comes back we're over it a week later because we realized how boring he was

reminds me of Cesaro too

Top Bottom