• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Bubba T

It felt like Cena asked his opponents to write down their finishers and sigs just so he can be sure to kick out of them. Multiple times. I wish I could see throught others eyes. I hated those matches. Same match every week that didn't elevate anyone.

anigif_enhanced-9047-1407799356-14.gif

Barrage

Cena made every wrestler,no matter where on the card, believable that they could win every given week.

And of COURSE he elevated Owens. Despite the crying about him being "buried", he has had a seperation because of his win over Cena.

But no, he should have lost to fucking Ryder or Neville. Oh, the money they lost in not flushing their biggest draw down the toilet.

Did they fuck up the landing of the angle? Yes. But that doesn't mean the angle itself wasn't entertaining, captivating, and worthwhile. And the majority of the credit for that success goes to Cena.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The "ring doctor" that attended to
Bayley's
injury at the NXT tapings was one of their newest signees
KuGsj.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So Enzo and Cass's speech is always the same word for word? Lol thats already old. And I hate the "we got a couple of haters" part

Hogan and Macho are on Venice Beach hanging with homeless street performers.

ieST0Ww.jpg

And now Renegade AKA NOT ULTIMATE WARRIOR vs. Sullivan

This Nitro is great

The "ring doctor" that attended to
Bayley's
injury at the NXT tapings was one of their newest signees
KuGsj.gif

Triple H saw how much heat the doctors where getting at Takeover Dallas and went "lets capitalise on this and make it someones gimmick"

Random new signees doing odd bit parts is nothing new. Look at the rose buds use of NXT jobbers. Or various developmental people popping up as extras for mania entrances over the years

Barrage

Triple H saw how much heat the doctors where getting at Takeover Dallas and went "lets capitalise on this and make it someones gimmick"

Random new signees doing odd bit parts is nothing new. Look at the rose buds use of NXT jobbers. Or various developmental people popping up as extras for mania entrances over the years

That's actually a great gimick. Medic turned wrestler. Real 90's.

Imagine someone pulling away from her, and her snapping and saying "YOU WANNA BLEED? THEN BLEED" And beating the shit out of her.

B.B. from 2000 was similar, except instead of wrestling she was a pair of tits on a stick.

So a story going around that Young and Bobby Roo! left tna after being owed over 100k each in unpaid wages.

Might be Bs because that seems like "I'll sue you to get that money" numbers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A character from Fire Emblem:path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn named Haar. Its the some guy as my usual avatar, only cleaned up for the HD era.

That's creeping up towards ECW in 2000 money.

It is but it's also much more realistic/less ridiculous than they're both owed 6 figures each. That's "this thing's only not bankrupt in the sense they're too in denial to file paperwork" bad. This is "everything's fine dot gif" bad

What a card

ChP80L7XEAEd0kh.jpg

The Spoiler sounds like an ahead of its time millenial gimmick. Would have been amazing in early December.

"CUT THE MUSIC. I bet you fat, out of shape plebs are all going to the cinema to see The Force Awakens this weekend and stuff your faces with chocolate and coca cola. Well here's the spoiler.
HAN SOLO DIES, MURDERED BY HIS OWN SON, THE MOVIE'S VILLAIN KYLO REN
"

"I can't believe The Spoiler ruined the plot of the new Star Wars Movie!"
"He's just havin' fun Maggle"

It would also sow the seeds for Right to Censor return and face turn.

Shit writes itself.

Top Bottom