• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

jred2k

help19uz6.gif

Little did we know this was foreshadowing to how they would handle the crowd reactions.

The plan is

Reigns has his moment and belt and fuck you all now. New Cena, then now forever. And lol if you think this one's going Hollywood

Breaking Punk's record immediately isn't out of the question

Anth0ny

The plan is

Reigns has his moment and belt and fuck you all now. New Cena, then now forever. And lol if you think this one's going Hollywood

Breaking Punk's record immediately isn't out of the question

I think it's all but confirmed. Who can possibly, legitimately win the belt off him that isn't a part timer?

Seth is coming back as a heel and picking up right where they left off before Survivor Series last year... chickenshit running away from Reigns every week who will get whooped by him in an actual match.

Cena or Lesnar will be his Mania opponent and the only legitimate threats to his title for the next calendar year.

The Reigns era has begun.

Cena or Lesnar will be his Mania opponent and the only legitimate threats to his title for the next calendar year.

Only reason I'm holding off on thinking this is Cena/Taker's gotta happen eventually, and unless they're actually going through with Strowman/Brock at Summerslam Brock has nothing to do

Verendus

Banned
I got a good feeling that Brotista will bless us with his presence next year. He's getting up there, and it's time for that retirement match.

Hopefully it's in the main event against either The Rock, Barack, or Roman Reigns.

Fox318

At least Corbin got his due.

Even though he may get over pushed when Vince gets his hands on him I think everyone here will agree that the dude has something about him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do the WWE upload the Home Video specials to the Network? I know they used to put up all the documentary portions on Netflix.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Listening to The Law for the first time, fun show, wish I had checked it ages ago

Upon further review, I'm ranking Mania 9 higher than this one.

1. It was laughable
2. It was not 6-7 hours, with a 50 minute overrun

I saw the betting results, post-smart money coming in, and flatout didn't believe them. "No fucking way"

Then Ryder and Jericho won, and I buckled in for the ride, because g*d knows you couldn't take this shit standing up

Verendus

Banned
The only sour point this week has been learning Jon Jones vs. Cormier is dead in the water.

It really could've been perfect.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God, there is so much backstage bullshit on this Kliq Rules blu-ray.

It is amazing. Like I don't want the matches. I just want more of Shawn pushing Vince and getting into fights with random people and throwing temper tantrums and more of Bret going, 'I'd love to tell you something positive about them. No I actually don't. They were shitty'

PInk Tape

Banned
I wonder if they'll give that dumb flamethrower to Ambrose since his lame, bland, and phoned in "insane" concept doesn't seem to be coming to an end anytime soon.

tIt7b8l.gif

Also rip @ the title of the thread. Poor Sunny, y'all are trying to kill him :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I actually really like the tall, lanky look for Corbin. It's different. It wouldn't work at all if he wasn't so tall though.

That hair situation needs to get sorted though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That Big Show/Shaq thing was so entertaining. Those two have some entertaining charisma together.

I can't wait for the new World's Largest Tag Team.

That Big Show/Shaq thing was so entertaining. Those two have some entertaining charisma together.

I can't wait for the new World's Largest Tag Team.

Funny enough that match was so poorly booked in that Shaq and DDP, the only two real over things in the match were taken out early so I stopped giving a shit until the Social Outcasts started doing their thing, those guys are fucking hilarious.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Funny enough that match was so poorly booked in that Shaq and DDP, the only two real over things in the match were taken out early so I stopped giving a shit until the Social Outcasts started doing their thing, those guys are fucking hilarious.

Don't know about that. Corbin got a huge pop when he won.

Don't know about that. Corbin got a huge pop when he won.

Yeah I got back in when it was down to him and a few but I just meant half of the match was super meh because most of the cool shit was in the first like 90 seconds.

But you're right Corbin was over too. So 3 things and the first 2 out before the match got rolling.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I'm amazed at the end to the women's triple threat. Not frustrated, not angry, I'm amazed that they took the easiest layup in wrestling history and went for the senseless fuck finish to make Sasha and Becky look dumb and Charlotte look weak without dad looking like a pervert.

No wonder Bayley deferred the callup for so long.

Shadow780

I don't mind Charlotte's heeling tactics she's been doing it for a while now. It did make Sasha and Becky look dumb as fuck tho.

they made it entertaining (well that and ddp/shaq). when they started running around and got shook by the giants they looked like the three stooges haha.

they made it entertaining (well that and ddp/shaq). when they started running around and got shook by the giants they looked like the three stooges haha.

They're the best. I love them because if they win I'm happy if they lose it doesn't matter.

They're jobbers who are entertaining as fuck. Especially Heath Slater

Browny

Banned
So Ryder won (woo!), AJ lost (wtf?), Rusev and Woods sold Stunners like champs, and Reigns has the belt.

I expect 4 rematches on Raw.

But the biggest thing I can think of, is Lesnar. Yes we've had a couple of good matches since he's come back, but barring the spectacle, he's brought nothing to the product at all. He's elevated no one, put no one over, helped no one, buried the business in interviews, it's getting stale now. And although you could argue the belt is slightly more important for him wearing it, I think I'd have preferred two or three others to have made the jump up over the past three years.

Honestly, if he left now I wouldn't miss him.

(But if he funds with Roman now, I'll watch...)

Top Bottom