• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Kaladin

That Triple H entrance was so Mil Muertes tonight.

Think about it, you had Stephanie looking as much Catrina as she can sitting on the throne above it all and you had the Disciples of Death carrying a belt for each of his title reigns (I think).

Sephzilla

Think about it, you had Stephanie looking as much Catrina as she can sitting on the throne above it all and you had the Disciples of Death carrying a belt for each of his title reigns (I think).
Yeah I totally got that same feeling

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who thought something similar. I figured it was a headcount for all his previous major victories.

NoRéN

Yeah, which made it funnier to think Stephanie could come close to Catrina.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You know who else likes Scott Hall? Ryder. Woo Woo Woo, You know it.

His beard will make him world champion one day. This ain't a pity run, it's a damn you are handsome with that beard run.

Not surprised. Already poaching Ricochet. They coming to kill LU next

Hope you're ready to see Pentagon Jr get squashed by Bray Wyatt to restore his credibility

Kaladin

Is it just me, or do they need to re-design Charlotte's ring gear?

She was all over the place tonight and I swear that long pause on the top rope where they wouldn't show her front was so they could fix things mid match before a malfunction happened.

Sephzilla

Is it just me, or do they need to re-design Charlotte's ring gear?

She was all over the place tonight and I swear that long pause on the top rope where they wouldn't show her front was so they could fix things mid match before a malfunction happened.
To echo what Gaf-Vince said before, Charlotte's heaters were a bit out of control tonight. Surprised there wasn't a malfunction

DMczaf

tumblr_o53czaQxpv1tpc9hwo1_1280.png

Talked about this in nerdchat briefly, earlier in the night, but where do you see the high profile performers of this year at next year's Mania?

Reigns - main event
Triple H - featured match for sure
Brock - same
Taker - same
Dean Ambrose - IC match scramble
Becky Lynch - pre show
Shane McMahon - maybe against Triple H
AJ Styles - IC match scramble

jmdajr

I expected too much from Dean and Brock. Oh well.

Didn't have much issues with anything else.

I knew HHH wasn't gonna win but...that's the game.

Talked about this in nerdchat briefly, earlier in the night, but where do you see the high profile performers of this year at next year's Mania?

Reigns - IC match scrable
Triple H - featured match for sure
Brock - Main Event
Taker - same
Dean Ambrose - pre show
Becky Lynch - 16 Diva Woman piss break
Shane McMahon - Backstage segment
AJ Styles - RoH Main Event

that show was pretty average tbh, but i had a fun time watching it with friends.

-missed the ladder match. This started way earlier than i thought it would
-Jericho/AJ match was decent with a weird finish
-LoN/New Day was nothing where the winners were instantly beat up by old dudes. semi-worth it for Rusev and Xavier's stunner sells
-Triple threat was solid
-Ambrose/Lesnar was hot garbage. I thought they were gonna go for a story where Ambrose takes a hellish beating but he refuses to stay down but nah, he just loses like any other goober.
-Shane/Taker was mediocre. It's cool Shane, you don't have to do that anymore
-I'm glad I could see Corbin win something this weekend after losing to that shrimp on Friday
-Lmao @ the Wyatt Family. See ya in TNA this time next year
-Main event was a decent match i guess but the HHH/Stephanie intro was incredible

results aside nothing was really good/great/bad. just... middling. idk

Mahonay

Banned
Thoughts on tonight:

Shaq. Lol wut. Glad Corbin won though.

Women's Championship match = best match

Sasha's tribute gear to Eddie <3 <3 <3 <3

Ladder match was fun.

New Day Dragon Ball Z entrance gear made me so fucking happy.

AJ Styles vs Jericho was a good match...and then Jericho won. WWE, what are you doing. Stahp.

You set up Bray to look super awesome in front of a large audience...and then job him like a bitch immediately. Alrighty then.

Brock vs Dean felt like a good B PPV gimmick match.

Shane died for your sins.

That HHH entrance, Stephanie is amazing, that shit was hilarious.

Roman Reigns. They did. They actually did it. The boos. Holy fuck the boos. Even worse the dead crowd during his victory celebration. If there's no plan for RAW to flip the script on all of this, don't even know what to say at this point.

MG310

I expected too much from Dean and Brock. Oh well.

Didn't have much issues with anything else.

I knew HHH wasn't gonna win but...that's the game.

Dean's taken worse beatings, Brock's given worse beatings. It had nothing going for it that either guy hasn't already done with other people.

Triple H has another lackluster Wrestlemania main event on his resume and that's sad but I don't know what he could have done about it. He did his job. I liked that neckbreaker off the table and the rope hang kneedrop. Roman had every Roman Reigns match including his 50th spear through a barricade.

Im legit happy for Zack but at the same time you know Vince is planning something evil to do to him on RAW

Id be more upset about Styles losing. But Styles is bulletproof he's too good to be killed by losing in straight matches. The Wyatt Family though geez they are DEAD.

Top Bottom