• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

I'm not bothered about the name, I just can't believe they couldn't do better with the shirt.

Shinsuke is a weird one to pronounce, in all fairness. It was either drop it, change it to Shin'skay (which would be stupid) or suffer everyone getting his name wrong.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not bothered about the name, I just can't believe they couldn't do better with the shirt.

Shinsuke is a weird one to pronounce, in all fairness. It was either drop it, change it to Shin'skay (which would be stupid) or suffer everyone getting his name wrong.

I still like Nak America.

I like the crown image on the sleeve. Everything else about it is garbage.

I wish they would just play the OG Mania theme at the start of the show and not fucking Flo-Rida.
Modern day fans will think they're watching a game show. Then some of us will wonder what in the hell Linda McMahon is doing on television. But I second this motion, I miss the old theme. Can we also have everyone come out on miniature rings so no entrance is too short or too long?

Mahonay

Banned
Modern day fans will think they're watching a game show. Then some of us will wonder what in the hell Linda McMahon is doing on television. But I second this motion, I miss the old theme. Can we also have everyone come out on miniature rings so no entrance is too short or too long?
Only if Brock carries his ring when he enters.

Starts at 3am. Watch it tomorrow.

Is this karma for getting the last one at nice, convenient local time?

Yeah, i'd rather have a decent nights sleep and watch it over breakfast.

Nak's new shirt looks like a leftover Val Venis design with that misc white spray all over it.

Aiii

So not worth it
I do too. I'm glad he's going to have an image associated with him as well.

Nakamura-King-599x370_zps52cb0b47.png

You know H's loved that shit.

Cagey

Banned
AJ Styles's double chin is so strange given he's a lean dude, and the facial hair somehow draws more attention to the chub instead of hiding it like he intends.

Or let Mauro announce

Guy name dropped Ushigaroshi

Only if Brock carries his ring when he enters.
Heyman has to be standing in it and cutting a promo at the same time. Greatest entrance ever!

But really, I'd like to see them bring back the carts in some fashion. Maybe to bring the HoF members to the ring, even though they don't go to the ring but since they don't have to walk, they can now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The shirt would be better in my opinion if it stuck to one style of writing rather than two different fonts. I do like the crown on the arm for sure.

This has me thinking about the MW picture
F6ZId.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm more interested in that papasan chair

Luschient

WM week has me seeing rasslin references everywhere. Even on my antibiotic prescription paper. Good ole Z Pack.
image.jpg

nice chaps there Sid
Now we know why Shawn picked him as his body guard.

I can't talk because I own a pair of assless chaps too. It was that or pay 300 dollars for replica Michael Jackson pants. I didn't have that money to spend in high school and my parents damn sure weren't going too.

Buuuut my granny has a set of those chairs Lexy is sitting in.

WM week has me seeing rasslin references everywhere. Even on my antibiotic prescription paper. Good ole Z Pack.
image.jpg
Silvadene, that's where they had WM XXX, right?

Edit: here's the exact quote I was referring to from the Extreme Exaggerater earlier,

"There is at least one other major surprise, that is planned for the show, that very few people are being told about, it is not Anderson and Gallows, The Balor Club, although they are expected to debut soon, I did have one person tell me they were flying in during Wrestlemania, and I don't know if that means if it's actually during the show that's when their flight lands? But, they are going to be here this weekend, and they should be debuting at any time. I don't think they are going to debut in the HIAC match, maybe they'll debut on the undercard? Or maybe, I think it's most likely, the most likely scenario, is that they are going to debut the next day on Raw. But that is not the big surprise - it could be John Cena, but I don't think it's John Cena, only because it's pretty well known that John Cena has been Tweeting and training, and making it very well known, that he is going to do whatever he can to make an appearance at Wrestlemania, so you have to think about other REAL BIG names that could make a BIG SURPRISE appearance at this year's Wrestlemania, and I will add that there is a very good possibility that everybody will have a very good idea about who that person might be late Saturday night, I'll just put it that way."

Anth0ny

Wwe is incapable of making a shirt that doesn't look like tacky, embarrassing garbage

The "king of strong style" shirt was actually pretty nice

Ce9amAAW4AEwvO2.jpg

There you go, not tacky.

But is this interview real(duh, it is) ?

Ring Rust Radio asked Reigns if The Rock would come out during his championship celebration if he were to win.

Reigns answered candidly, teasing a possible attack and heel turn if The Rock were to show up:

"We haven’t spoken too much about wrestling each other," said Reigns. "We speak, and I do see him quite a bit. We usually exchange different ideas, share different tips and advice.

"If I do win on Sunday, there are only a couple of people I want to see, and that would be my wife, daughter, mom and dad. It would be my immediate family. If he comes out there, I might be on high alert, and he might get it, too."

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...wrestlemania-heel-turn-in-exclusive-interview

Barrage

I thought they were going to shorten it to Shin Nakamura, but I always expected them to change it eventually.

Fuck it, Angle is coming back and that's the bottom line because I said so. If you don't like what I have to say, go fuck off. This is my device, my Internet, my account, and my opinion. I run this motherfucker and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Step up to Blue Cold Jameston and get yourself a stunner from the ring, the parking lot, and even your house.

Wwe is incapable of making a shirt that doesn't look like tacky, embarrassing garbage

The "king of strong style" shirt was actually pretty nice

The white punk shirt was fantastic. Last piece of wwf merch I have.

Fuck it, Angle is coming back and that's the bottom line because I said so. If you don't like what I have to say, go fuck off. This is my device, my Internet, my account, and my opinion. I run this motherfucker and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Step up to Blue Cold Jameston and get yourself a stunner from the ring, the parking lot, and even your house.

If he comes back as non-wrestling talent I am 1000% for the return of Kurt. He is a great promo.

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone

I wish that were true. I'd kill for one last Angle WWE run.

The white punk shirt was fantastic. Last piece of wwf merch I have.

If he comes back as non-wrestling talent I am 1000% for the return of Kurt. He is a great promo.

I wish that were true. I'd kill for one last Angle WWE run.
That new shirt screams Team Angle too much imo.

I don't watch nxt but how long have they been a team? I ask because what's the likelihood of them losing only to be brought to the main roster so Angle can mentor them?

Fuck, I know they're going to win but that would work be cool.

Seph, the only wrestling match people want to see is him vs Cesaro anyway.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hate Aprils Fools jokes that make me wish they were actually real and disappointed when they're not.

Top Bottom