• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Entropia

No One Remembers
Falconarrow on reddit is doing an AMA right now.

(For those unaware, Falconarrow is the dude that's been doing leaks lately and has been accurate thus far).

I'll post some of his responses
1. NXT callup -
Baron Corbin has arrived on the main roster
2. Tonight - "Tonight has a few cool surprises. Should be very enjoyable."
3. Cesaro -
How soon would you like him? Tonight? I'll see what I can do.
4. Shane -
Still up in the air from what I have seen.
5. Thoughts on Tonights RAW -
However I think this sub will be disappointed in one return that causes a title change tonight. Who knows though, I really like it though.

Mahonay

Banned
The show is already so bland but HHH and Steph just makes it seem the say every week.

Man, why am I watching this crap?
I gave up on watching RAW at some point last year. I wait to hear if there's anything truly worthwhile and only watch those segments afterward.

kiguel182

Corbin just started to come unto it's own on NXT. Calling him up now is dumb.

I wouldn't be surprised if he comes up as a face either.

kiguel182

I gave up on watching RAW at some point last year. I wait to hear if there's anything truly worthwhile and only watch those segments afterward.

I watch Raw as a background noise type of thing but honestly not even like that is worth it.

My justification is "some cool thing might happen" but well, it rarely does.

Kaiterra

Banned
You can't even really call them stupid. They know exactly what they're doing.

You do not do half the stuff that happened on that show if you aren't trying to send a message. The message was loud and clear: "We don't care"

They gave the fans Bryan after they sabotaged the product. Bryan got hurt.
They gave the fans Seth after they sabotaged the product. Seth got hurt.
They gave the fans who they wanted to give them all along, and sabotaged the product themselves so the fans were completely powerless.

If you still have the Network after that, you're supporting that decision. There's no bullshitting a way around it. NXT's on Hulu. DVDs are a thing. Youtube is a thing. You can even get it on iTunes (and Amazon I think). You are supporting something actively telling you it hates you if you look at that Mania and still have a subscription. Plain and simple.

Yes to all of this. Also I keep saying it but goddamn Hulu streams better than the Network so watching NXT on the Network instead of there is idiocy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'FUCKING DISGUSTING'
tumblr_o4z13l1uXG1vn5u0to1_400.gif

'This is fine'
tumblr_o5308yp3M51u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Caderfix

5. Thoughts on Tonights RAW -
However I think this sub will be disappointed in one return that causes a title change tonight. Who knows though, I really like it though.

I don't see Zack losing the belt already nor Roman losing to Seth (which would be amazing), so I'd say Cena will beat Kalisto for the US belt.

imBask

Banned
I don't see Zack losing the belt already nor Roman losing to Seth (which would be amazing), so I'd say Cena will beat Kalisto for the US belt.

he said Cesaro might be coming back tonight, Cesaro going over Zack is totally possible

Kurita

I don't want Corbin to go to the main roster yet, let him become a staple of NXT (he's getting better) and maybe a short NXT title run this year.

KissVibes

Banned
Please God let
Cena win the IC tilted fromy Ryder in a burial of a match, turning Ryder into a jobbing heel in the process.
I want one final reason to give up on WWE. My sub is canceled already. Gonna watch NXT on hulu. Now give me the sweet release from the TV program.

Honestly, why? Zack Ryder winning a significant WWE title is what.... 5 years too late?

It's a good story. They need stories like Ryder to keep cynical fuckers hooked.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I really am curious what will happen with regards to this title change. He doesn't call it out anywhere else, but based on all the other responses, yeah it's probably going to be Ryder losing this title... but to whom?

JavyOO7

Is anyone else upset in here?

i think I am going to cancel my sub.

AJ lost (they killed him) I doubt well see him in anything high profile again.
Shane lost which made the last month worthless
Zach Ryder won ?????????????? About 5 years too late guys. What a joke
and HHH Roman was the drizzling shits. With Audio manipulation up the arse.

This is a pretty dark time.

I won't cancel the sub since I really like NXT stuff and I'm slowly watching the old NWA TV and WCW PPVs. Some of their original stuff is fun too and there's always some decent docs there... even if some of them take the piss at times.

bjork

I really am curious what will happen with regards to this title change. He doesn't call it out anywhere else, but based on all the other responses, yeah it's probably going to be Ryder losing this title... but to whom?

Razor Ramon

There are people that post a pic of their kid or two on FB. And there are people who post fifty pics of their kid on FB. Which one are you?

I really don't care how proud anyone is of little Jimmy or Janey, they aren't special. They are kids and once your likes go down to only their aunts and grandma, you are posting too many pictures of the kid on that donkey ride, I'm just saying.

Everyone has these friends, lets not pretend you haven't blocked at least one person on FB from your timeline that did this, we are amongst friends here, nobody will judge you.

When mine was born, pics were posted because my family was on the other side of the country. These days though? I hate Facebook. It's a wall of endless visual noise, bullshit memes, absurd blue steel pouts, and other shit I don't want to look at. I must average around a post a year, if that.

I do find myself opening it without thinking about what i'm doing from time to time, only to get a swift stark reminder of why I hate it - a bit like watching main roster WWE, come to think of it.

My only mute has been someone posting right wing white supremacy bullshit.

Zach

I did the PS Vue trial to watch RAW tonight. Seems fine. The picture for Smackdown is pretty funny. I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like it's Edge and Rey Mysterio... >_>

Also, I plan to watch an episode of IMPACT WRASSLIN' before the trial's up. Can't wait to have an opinion on TNA. :D

Kurita

They really need a new player for the Network. Shit looks horrendous half the time.
Let me choose the quality for christ sake.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Plans of Shane vs. Taker going on last -
Yes. It would have involved the Wyatts and I was very excited. Alas it was scrapped way before the fight ever happened.

JavyOO7

Ryder is an over achiever but its exactly what WWE needs right now. He may never be a big time star but if he strings out a pair of wins as champion he could... ahuahuahuahua who am I kidding, he's losing to some combination of Cesaro/Cena/Orton or whatever tonight and he'll be right back in NXT trying to get a tag team title shot with Mojo Rawley.

Zach

They really need a new player for the Network. Shit looks horrendous half the time.
Let me choose the quality for christ sake.
I didn't notice any hiccups whatsoever on my Xbox One last night. Maybe you need to upgrade your internet?

Caderfix

Shane vs. Taker going on last -
Yes. It would have involved the Wyatts and I was very excited. Alas it was scrapped way before the fight ever happened.

So the match could've been better, put young stars over and maybe Shane wouldn't have had to kill himself for nothing? This makes it even worse.

Top Bottom