• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

9sFlXUp.png

100% accurate. And awful.

Gurrry

I liked Batman v Superman much more.

If I had to rewatch one of them I would go with the movie for sure.

But please don't make me rewatch neither.

Regardless of the commentary on BvS.. you bring up a good point.

There is not a single match I want to rewatch from this mania. Ive rewatched last years mania a few times because I enjoyed the matches (especially the main event).

I cant see myself ever intentionally rewatching WM32 again.

That NXT Takeover however...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It depends, will Vince post disgusting gifs anytime Landis takes over the thread?

EDIT:

Watch out, you can't post Minions here. We had someone who got triggered at the sight of minions and got the whole thread closed. I know, it sounds fucking ridiculous.

sajj316

Thought about it last night and yes .. was annoyed.

These ladies were marketed strongly for their triple threat match. Front and center on the image outside of AT&T stadium. A new title created to kick off the "Women's Division" .. ushering a new wave of talented ladies that just get it done in the ring. How does Charlotte win? With the help of a man (don't care if it's her dad).

Aiii

So not worth it
I really don't understand why people seem to respond to "oh, he is a father" or "look he has a kid" so much. Call me heartless, but I don't really care that much that you're reproducing. I mean, good on you for having sex, but domI really need to see fifity pictures of your baby over the course of a month on FB, you know?

So Reigns has a kid. Good on him. I am sure she needed a hug after waiting six fucking hours and way past a kids bedtime to see her daddy win his third WWE Championship, but that doesn't really make me like Roman Reings the supposedly badass wrestler a lot more.

HHH has three daughters too, wrestles and partially runs a billion dollar company. I guess he is more sympathetic if we go by the numbers game here, as Cole would say.

Protect the kayfabe, dammit.

Toki767

They're so desperate to not have people boo Reigns that they think people wouldn't possibly boo him if he's with a little kid.

I really don't understand why people seem to respond to "oh, he is a father" or "look he has a kid" so much. Call me heartless, but I don't really care that much that you're reproducing. I mean, good on you for having sex, but domI really need to see fifity pictures of your baby over the course of a month on FB, you know?

So Reigns has a kid. Good on him. I am sure she needed a hug after waiting six fucking hours and way past a kids bedtime to see her daddy win his third WWE Championship, but that doesn't really make me like Roman Reings the supposedly badass wrestler a lot more.

HHH has three daughters too, wrestles and partially runs a billion dollar company. I guess he is more sympathetic if we go by the numbers game here, as Cole would say.

Protect the kayfabe, dammit.
Ayyy lmfao

Welcome to the big leagues Aiii!

People have kids everyday B.

One thing I can say about Jericho, Charlotte, Paige and Big Show... they talk during the matches and its entertaining.

Jericho was on fire last night... and I love the flex and "Come on baby!!!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'No this one's for real guys'
One thing I can say about Jericho, Charlotte, Paige and Big Show... they talk during the matches and its entertaining.

Corbin was the king of it during Takeover

Entropia

No One Remembers

Hmm, it is true. But I mean, storyline wise it makes sense.

Charlotte's gimmick is basically she is Ric Flair's daughter, the dirtiest player in the game. It only makes sense that her victory was through their usual scheming dirty antics.

Kurita

I like that Corbin does that in NXT, even if he isn't an amazing wrestler it's enjoyable to hear and gives him more presence. Owens does that too, it's great.

Mahonay

Banned

Jericho was making my girlfriend and I laugh a lot last night. Bubba was fucking hilarious too against the Usos, talking shit about Rikishi while he beats them.

'No this one's for real guys'

Corbin was the king of it during Takeover
Corbin's smack talk to the fans and his opponents has been great lately. Love it.

We got "SIT DOWN PIG BOY!" at TakeOver.

I like that Corbin does that in NXT, even if he isn't an amazing wrestler it's enjoyable to hear. Owens does that too, it's great.

Yes... forgot all about Kevin Owens...

I love that they talk during the match... it adds something to it and take the entertainment level up a notch.

So what are you guys expecting from Naito/Okada? I'm honestly surprised they're doing it this soon, I thought it would be set-up in the G1 (which Naito would win) and they'd have the title match at WK12. I think if Naito wins at Invasion Attack, he's got to hold it all year - if Okada beats Naito clean, or wins it back at Dominion, there's going to be some serious backlash from certain sections of the audience haha.

iMax

Just realised how disconcerting it's going to be sitting under the WrestleMania 33 sign next year, what with those big ass spikes at the bottom of the logo.

So what are you guys expecting from Naito/Okada? I'm honestly surprised they're doing it this soon, I thought it would be set-up in the G1 (which Naito would win) and they'd have the title match at WK12. I think if Naito wins at Invasion Attack, he's got to hold it all year - if Okada beats Naito clean, or wins it back at Dominion, there's going to be some serious backlash from certain sections of the audience haha.

Okada's going over brother.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just realised how disconcerting it's going to be sitting under the WrestleMania 33 sign next year, what with those big ass spikes at the bottom of the logo.

If that thing falls on you you are pretty much screwed spikes or no.

Im still pretty mad about the crowd muting last night, It bothers me, as it is really a slap in the face to the fans. Censoring their right to cheer or Boo. At what point do you say you know what were going to call an audible instead of live producing the sound to hide a horrible flaw?

It just bother me that WWE really doesn't care what the fans want, and they don't listen.

truly disappointed. It was a bad call, and its embarrassing because everyone knew what was going on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I honestly don't see any good outcomes for this. You cut the legs out from under Okada at a point if you take away his big reign he's enjoying now, the one he busted his ass for. But you cut Naito's legs out even further if you hold HIM down.

I guess what it all boils down to is...go Naito. You can be a ton of fun and you deserve it. Okada can make a dope comeback for it.

Top Bottom