• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

That OT thread is too smarked out for my tastes.

Is this still a #safespace to talk about how little Barrett will be missed because he kinda sucks.

I believe so. Best place, for me at least, to talk wrestling. OT threads and Wreddit are just too over the top for me. Wreddit is like Ambrose Super Fan zone.

Cross posting from Raw thread but Crews has a million dollar smile and is incredibly athletic and has the tools to be great in the ring. He just needs to develop beyond nice guy looking for respect.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Think they were smart to not have him talk. Just have him squash jobbers for a couple of months being impressive as hell, and work on the mic.

Think they were smart to not have him talk. Just have him squash jobbers for a couple of months being impressive as hell, and work on the mic.
Have Booker be his manager and give him Booker's music just so I get to here it every week. But seriously, give him a manager. Teddy Long would be great for him

eiwfc05.gif

Top Bottom