• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

"Anyway, Charlotte won the woman's title. Who gives a shit about that? Snoop Dogg was out there with Sasha Banks, that was cool." The D-O-double G showing respect for the other.

Heel

Don't forget about OTRSCentral's 45 minute take on the event, friend

Did Tony Atlas do standing moonsaults and backflips?

Well, in terms of big guys, Atlas really (correct me if I'm wrong) did not get that much of a push. I fear that Crews would be on the same track. I think it was too early that he made the main roster.

when's Neville expected to come back? They should try him and Crews as a tag team since both have similar styles but neither really has much of a personality

Mahonay

Banned
Well, in terms of big guys, Atlas really (correct me if I'm wrong) did not get that much of a push. I fear that Crews would be on the same track. I think it was too early that he made the main roster.
What? They made Apollo look strong as fuck on his first match out. He looked fantastic on Monday. We have no idea how he'll turn out yet.

I mean, they're both black and have muscles? I don't see what the hell you are talking about.
Crews is basically black Neville, right?
He's got a lot more personality than Neville.

Sephzilla

Someone.... Please tell me Arn Anderson has a great spinebuster, tell me Real Ass Stone Cold was amazing, someone say something to convince me I'm still in the correct universe. That Star Wars OT thread has made me fear I slipped into the mirror universe.

Fox318

The commentary didn't even notice him at first.

You can't expect the commentators to know who the wrestlers are.

JBL: Voice of Vince. Bitter and takes offense any time somebody questions his intellect like he just wants to say "JBL is a character I play. None of this is real, it doesn't matter". Attacks Saxton for no reason and no comedic value.

Cole:play by play and used to promote hashtags and not sound like he is from the south.

Saxton: Younger person used to try and make the product sound cool, usually comes across like Carlton Banks. Adds nothing to the commentary.

Someone.... Please tell me Arn Anderson has a great spinebuster, tell me Real Ass Stone Cold was amazing, someone say something to convince me I'm still in the correct universe. That Star Wars OT thread has made me fear I slipped into the mirror universe.

What's going on?

JavyOO7

Adam Rose has a better spinebuster.

Zach

Arn doesn't have a great spinebuster. He doesn't have a bad spinebuster. He has THE spinebuster.

What? Everyone knows the best Stone Cold was post 2001. And that Alex Riley has the best spinebuster.

Menome

Damien Sandow is the Intellectual Saviour of the WWE.

What? They made Apollo look strong as fuck on his first match out. He looked fantastic on Monday. We have no idea how he'll turn out yet.

I mean, they're both black and have muscles? I don't see what the hell you are talking about.

He's got a lot more personality than Neville.

Woah, settle. I'm just asking this cause I believe Crews hasn't done enough in NXT. If I offended you in any way, I'll drop it.

Heel

Arn Anderson is still that motherfucker, uce.

Mahonay

Banned
Woah, settle. I'm just asking this cause I believe Crews hasn't done enough in NXT. If I offended you in any way, I'll drop it.
No worries man.

And yeah Crews run in NXT wasn't great. I think that's why they moved him up, since he wasn't doing anything worthwhile.

Sephzilla

Adam Rose has a better spinebuster.

What? Everyone knows the best Stone Cold was post 2001. And that Alex Riley has the best spinebuster.

Damien Sandow is the Intellectual Saviour of the WWE.

uXpvg12.gif

Arn Anderson is still that motherfucker, uce.

Arn doesn't have a great spinebuster. He doesn't have a bad spinebuster. He has THE spinebuster.

Oh thank god! Thank you, friend Heel and friend Zach

rrc1594

TFA is Top 3 movie in a franchise that has one great movie.

Aiii

So not worth it
According to live reports I'm seeing, the crowd was muted again on Raw for Roman Reigns segment.

Or maybe shit just seems louder when you are standing in the middle of it in a closed arena compared to a microphone broadcasting through a TV. Geez.

According to live reports I'm seeing, the crowd was muted again on Raw for Roman Reigns segment.
I'm gonna call BS on this. You could loudly hear the booing last night. They may have turned Roman's mic up during the segment, but you could hear the audience.

Top Bottom