• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Cagey

Banned
Yep. Just read through it. Thanks for posting that up Matthew.

Yeah I'm excited to see what they do with it. Reigns can work stiff matches against a guy like Styles, so it could be really good.

Yep. Reigns isn't a legit tough guy in the Brock sense, but hes at his best when he's working stiffer or strong style adjace. Styles is a damn nice combo there.

I'm sure we'll get the inevitable complaints that Styles will get buried or whatever, but he's getting a world title shot 3 months after debuting. WWE clearly thinks highly of him. He's not been misused and he's not been an afterthought. There's only one champ at a time, so if he's milling around the title scene that's great.

I think this post has a good handle on the general direction here.

I think they are aiming for a version of Punk / Cena MitB 2.0. I think they're going all in on Roman getting booed out of the damn building in Chicago, and what better way to do that then using Styles.

CfOV7wUWAAATlQ8.jpg

Cagey

Banned
As corny as I find the Vaudevillains, a Smackdown debut and leaving them to be comedy villains there for awhile is a smart way to use them.

Cesaro looking sawft in this main event. That sub-7 body fat level is gone. A shame because that always made his look and physique particularly crazy.

Fellas.

The guy had a shoulder injury.

Do you know what sort of lifts you can do with a hurt shoulder? Pretty much just hack squats and leg press.

When you don't lift for a few months, you are not going to be in your best shape. It's going to take a few months to get the muscles back.

Ronin Ray

I just finished watching NXT Takeover Dallas. This was my first time watching a full wrestling show in two years and wow was it amazing. Every Nakamura match I have seen was great and the Zayn match was no expectation. Asuka is extremely impressive and I haven't seen Samoa Joe wrestle in years and the man still comes across like the ultimate bad ass. I will happily pay to watch Joe wrestle Brock Lesnar.

I wish Hulu marked which NXT episodes were takeover events so I could watch more of them.

Cagey

Banned
You know who else tore their rotator?

tumblr_o562qgsIt51sac3deo1_540.jpg

that's why some people got the brass ring and some don't bbgurl
I was about to post that same pic but
John Cena is a genetic super mutant, comparing him to regular people's recovery is not fair.
The man's right.
Do not disparage my muscle idol
Cesaro's back striations are glorious but you may need a more muscular muscle idol. Apollo Crews is a good starting point.

This FMW vs UWF card looks amazing

FMW "REVIVAL FIRST ANNIVERSARY SERIES FALLEN ANGEL COVERED IN WOUNDS ~ PLAYERS ASSOCIATION BOX OFFICE HAYABUSA OOKURUKAI", 27.04.2016
Tokyo Korakuen Hall

1. Leatherface, Kisarazu Clown, Naoshi Sano & Pandita vs. Wild Seven, Raiden, Katsunari Toi & Kikutaro
2. FMW Rengo-gun vs. UWF Rengo-gun: Takafumi Ito & Takuma Sano [UWF] vs. Kazuhiko Matsuzaki & Kotaro Nasu [FMW]
3. W★ING Monster-gun Match: Buffalo & Onryo vs. Tomohiko Hashimoto & W★ING Kanemura
4. Joshi Pro-Wrestling Mongol-gun vs. Gokuaku Domei: Dump Matsumoto & ZAP.T vs. Miss Mongol & Miss Koharu w/ Kagetsu
- Memories of Hayabusa by FMW Joshi OG (Moderator: Toshihiro Yamada)
5. Special Hayabusa Memorial Match: Mammoth Sasaki , Flying Kid Ichihara, Kenichiro Arai & X vs. Ricky Fuji , Koji Nakagawa, Gosaku Goshogawara & X
6. FMW Rengo-gun vs. UWF Rengo-gun: Yoshiaki Fujiwara & Mitsuya Nagai [UWF] vs. Masato Tanaka & Katsuji Ueda [FMW]
7. FMW Rengo-gun vs. UWF Rengo-gun: Masakatsu Funaki, Yoshihiro Takayama, Alexander Otsuka & Takaku Fuke [UWF] vs. Atsushi Onita, Raijin Yaguchi, Hideki Hosaka & NOSAWA Rongai [FMW

DMczaf

Today I had my CT Scan/X-ray/Blood work results given to me.
As of Today I have been cancer free for three years.

My second daughter will be born sometime this week.

never take shit for granted brothers!

Cancer doing the rare job. We got your back, I'll roll it up if it tries to get its heat back brother

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena was going for the avalance styles clash then he realized he was workin with ol' glass bones and decided to spare his brother in law's life.

jmdajr

Congrats dude. Very happy to hear that news.

That's fucking awesome congrats man!

Very, very awesome, brother. Congrats!

That's good about the cancer

Do you want another babby? If so, great! Good luck!

Congratulations man.

Awesome to hear!

wHPt6Pb.gif

I smell a warrior award coming your way.

Awesome on both counts! Double bro fist.

Congrats, man :)

HHH crotch-chop at cancer.gif

That's awesome man!

Congratulations, fella. Gotta be a good feeling.

Congrats man

AbjRpxj.jpg

In a related note my brother just had his 1 year check up a few weeks ago and still all good. I remember you always asked how the guy was back when he was going though all that.

You are a good man.

Cancer doing the rare job. We got your back, I'll roll it up if it tries to get its heat back brother

Thanks for the Love brothers.
tumblr_nigdfq2CoC1saykaxo1_400.gif

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
He's already said in interviews he pretty much just tries to be a good employee. Show up on time and do what is told of him.

Austin's also said multiple times on his podcast that outside of the older guard (orton / cena and older) - that the rest of the wrestlers are taught to be on eggshells about saying anything. Austin's said that he himself wouldn't have become a star in the current environment.

Ah. Well, shit. He may be doomed.

I'm hoping that's why Rock made the instagram post - that he can use his external pressure to fight for what Roman probably already has said he wanted.

Top Bottom