• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Mahonay

Banned
I mean if they had to turn down the crowd mic so you could hear what Roman was actually saying I'm ok with that. It's not like you couldn't hear the crowd booing the fuck out of him.

Kaladin

I mean if they had to turn down the crowd mic so you could hear what Roman was actually saying I'm ok with that. It's not like you couldn't hear the crowd booing the fuck out of him.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/101111/live-news-and-notes-from-last-nights-raw.html?p=1

From the wording here, it sounds like this is probably the case.

I think they were prepared for the crowd to loudly boo Roman and adjusted the levels appropriately so that it didn't interfere with the promo.

klonere

Banned
According to live reports I'm seeing, the crowd was muted again on Raw for Roman Reigns segment.

Time to bust this one out for general use

IFEOoSB.gif

Toki767

Maybe they lowered the volume? Honestly the boos for him when they showed him on the screen seemed a lot louder than when he went out there.

Son Of D

Someone.... Please tell me Arn Anderson has a great spinebuster, tell me Real Ass Stone Cold was amazing, someone say something to convince me I'm still in the correct universe. That Star Wars OT thread has made me fear I slipped into the mirror universe.

3hSQZ.gif

It'll be fine Seph, it'll be fine.

Someone.... Please tell me Arn Anderson has a great spinebuster, tell me Real Ass Stone Cold was amazing, someone say something to convince me I'm still in the correct universe. That Star Wars OT thread has made me fear I slipped into the mirror universe.
Arn Anderson has a top 3 spinebuster, beaten cleanly by Farooq's.
According to live reports I'm seeing, the crowd was muted again on Raw for Roman Reigns segment.
horseshit. those boos were cear as day
"Crowd was muted" is the new "It was a shoot"

T B H

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I like Zayn but have no idea how he's been getting by with that terrible finisher.

http://i.imgur.com/ByjLRAv.png[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d6vIvt1.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Please stop doing this.
[quote="Mahonay, post: 200243948"]Lol they added cheers or dialed down the boos for when he said "THE guy". Watching it live it was just one long boo.[/QUOTE]
You sure?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty damn sure. The cheers were completely drowned out by boos live. There were some in there, but not anything as audible as in that YouTube clip.
I watched on Hulu and it was a big long boo. For what it's worth. I'm not a fan of slumming it with the Hulu version but I ain't shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lmao that shitty WWE movie hits today doesn't it? The one people think will be good? Lmao goddamn

Raw
Hour 1 - 4.287 million
Hour 2 - 4.178 million
Hour 3 - 3.816 million
Avg - 4.1 million

Last year's was 5.23, 5.60 and 5.27 for a 5.37 average

Fox318

If frank the clown is gonna go to every show somebody should make him bring decibel meter and post live results online.

Instead of looking for blood packets wrestling fans today will look for sound spikes.

Rollins was a ratings killer as champ, now Reigns is too. The Shield is a failure, don't bother putting it on Ambrose. Time for New Day to ascend.

Fox318

Raw
Hour 1 - 4.287 million
Hour 2 - 4.178 million
Hour 3 - 3.816 million
Avg - 4.1 million

Last year's was 5.23, 5.60 and 5.27 for a 5.37 average

I think that speaks to not having a traditional over wrestler win at mania in the closing moments.

Maybe more people would be curious if Shane had won.

Top Bottom