• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Hycran

Banned
Is there any particular reason why people ask whether Roman Reigns is getting booed or not? Every time he comes out, he is getting booed. Every time he gets booed, the WWE quickly mutes crowd mikes. Every time the show ends up on the network or on some replay, they have dubbed in mixed cheers and lowered the boos.

Dude has fucking nuclear heat right now, it is not up for discussion

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Uhhh....you guys do remember that this year had the NCAA Tournament Final against it..and it was a crazy close game with arguably the greatest ending of a championship game, right? I don't think last year it went up against the final.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I feel a little bad for Apollo Crews. That guy is not ready and he's being called up because he's buff. He really could have benefited from more time in NXT. I'm sure he likes the money, but still.

Mahonay

Banned
Uhhh....you guys do remember that this year had the NCAA Tournament Final against it..and it was a crazy close game with arguably the greatest ending of a championship game, right? I don't think last year it went up against the final.
Oh yeah I forgot about real sports.
I feel a little bad for Apollo Crews. That guy is not ready and he's being called up because he's buff. He really could have benefited from more time in NXT. I'm sure he likes the money, but still.
I think he'll be fine.

I might finally be Team No Fun with regards to the post Mania Raw crowd.

Enjoyed the Roman boos, I don't know wether or not to respect that they didn't even bother trying with Roman, just did normal stuff and let it happen, aside from the announcers going on about BIZARRO WORLD without actually saying the words.

Other than that, business as usual Raw. A super talented roster, who I like 80% of, putting on a dull and actively unexciting show. The main event was fun, but the show's no different.

20160404_RAW_drphil--411161a19702c008dc22299b6934566a.jpg

I'm out fellas. See you at the Rumble, or on YouTube when the Bullet Club show up.

Yup me too. Watching Roman have to give that promo while the boos were coming in so intensely gave me that painful awkward feeling where it was hard to watch.
The Big Dawg just smiled right though the booing.
Yeah, I forgot about that...and I really shouldn't have.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy

I think he got brought up because he brings crazy highspots while Neville is out; I wouldn't be surprised if he goes down to NXT for a bit when Neville returns.

Toki767

People aren't excited about 2 bad talkers having to talk for 3 weeks to hype a PPV where the result is predictable

Film at 11

I wonder if they'll even let either of them talk. They may as well just do weekly video packages where people sit down and talk for them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Crews isn't going to get a main event push.

He's filling the Neville spot because they can't do anything with him in NXT so if he's going to waste away there, might as well waste away on the main roster.

Mahonay

Banned
"Fine" in the sense he'll probably be booked as Roman Reigns II while the crowd quickly turns on him.
Being an indie darling will give him a leg up as far as fans not turning on him if he's booked poorly.

Rollins was booked like the hottest garbage as champ and fans still love him.
Crews isn't going to get a main event push.

He's filling the Neville spot because they can't do anything with him in NXT so if he's going to waste away there, might as well waste away on the main roster.
Pretty much. Hopefully they give him something half way interesting to do at least.
The Big Dawg just smiled right though the booing.
That was one of the most pained smiles I have seen in a long time.

I went to espn.go.com to see Carolina take that L. It made my Duke blue heart feel so good.

Nekofrog

Banned
I totally loved D-Von and Bubba's reaction to Enzo and Big Cass's taunting. D-Von's just like shrugging his shoulders "huh? what do you say?" and then Bubba just like goes "yeah, let's go". Delivery was absolutely perfect.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think he got brought up because he brings crazy highspots while Neville is out; I wouldn't be surprised if he goes down to NXT for a bit when Neville returns.

I have this alternate theory he got called up becuase he has a great physique.

Meltzer even commented that the last time they had a list of 20 guys in developmental to call up, they had the coaches rank them and the bottom 3 got called up first. Why? Tall, muscles.

Angry Grimace

I'm surprised how many people were upset by the Ryder burial. The IC belt is meaningless beyond a thing that the Miz can wager against Xavier Woods in UpUpDownDown tournaments.

Sephzilla

I'm surprised how many people were upset by the Ryder burial. The IC belt is meaningless beyond a thing that the Miz can wager against Xavier Woods in UpUpDownDown tournaments.

Me too, honestly. Ryder winning was a feel good moment but really he had no business having the belt in the first place. He was a fill in for Neville, he really isn't that over, and he had no story going into the match what so ever.

Kaladin

#ShootTuesday

Zack Ryder won the belt because he told the right person about his Scott Hall story and that person thought it would make a great Wrestlemania Moment.

Hycran

Banned

The IC Belt is supposed to elevate someone to the top-card, its hard to argue that it didnt work exactly as it was supposed to for KO. ZR is not getting elevated, they need to move it to some who can make that jump, because dolph or stardust are not doing it

Toki767

The IC Belt is supposed to elevate someone to the top-card, its hard to argue that it didnt work exactly as it was supposed to for KO. ZR is not getting elevated, they need to move it to some who can make that jump, because dolph or stardust are not doing it

Neither is the Miz though.

Realistically they probably should've either given it to Corbin or Zayn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zack got his moment and it made him happy. Can't take that away from him. Man, some people are impossible to please. Not Zack though.

If they were gonna beat Ryder then next day, why take the belt off Owens? He's not chasing WWEWHC, so him and Sami for the belt would have been much more meaningful. Miz ain't helping the belt, and that belt ain't helping Miz

Mahonay

Banned
If they were gonna beat Ryder then next day, why take the belt off Owens? He's not chasing WWEWHC, so him and Sami for the belt would have been much more meaningful. Miz ain't helping the belt, and that belt ain't helping Miz
Owens was in a #1 contender match for the WHC title last night.

Miz is most definitely helping that belt. He is the best heel. Whoever takes it off him will get a lot of shine. Might even be Zayn.

Kaladin

Sami vs Owens needs to be a personal feud at least to begin with. Give them a match or two with no titles on the line and show them fighting each other as if it was a title match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So Zack could have his moment! Let him enjoy it, sempai

Hycran

Banned
Miz is most definitely helping that belt. He is the best heel. Whoever takes it off him will get a lot of shine. Might even be Zayn.

That's where I see it going as well. Miz is the big-headed ego, sami is the scrappy under dog. Miz is clearly a placeholder and speaks to the lack of quality heels

Top Bottom