• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

MG310

OK.

The way it was explained to me was they tried to do a shoot/real title presentation ceremony where everyone is faces but the crowd was having none of it.

They really still not committing to Charlotte as a heel? After 6 fucking months of her and Ric cheating to win? Sounds about right.

It felt like it was supposed to become more about thanking herself and Ric which would have led to the other girls walking off but she got shook by the Bayley love and the Women's Wrestling chant and couldn't quite get it out.

rrc1594

I wonder what they are going to be Banks and Becky if Charlotte is going into a feud with Nattie

I guess Vince didn't hear the crowd booing her throughout the weekend just like he didn't hear the crowd booing Reigns. If they really wanted the crowd to take it seriously, they should've done it with Sasha.

She is a heel, so I like that she gets booed. She's not getting Eva Marie heat

Arn Anderson as a lifeguard

APPcaK9.png

Toki767

She is a heel, so I like that she gets booed. She's not getting Eva Marie heat

It's great that she gets booed. I don't think she realizes it yet, but she should be happy she's getting booed.

The thing is though is that you don't introduce a new title and have your heel champion cut a face promo. Even if it is to turn that into a heel promo midway through.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ok. Havent watched RAW. Cant watch RAW.

Someone explain the Womens title trainwreck I am hearing about.

They tried to get Charlotte to cut a babyface promo about Women's Wrestling. The crowd correctly assumed it was a fakeout becuase she plays an asshole who cheats every match.

Watching Raw, my first in about 18 months, to polish off the Mania weekend and because I enjoy torture I guess?

In short, this is awful. I thought it would take the edge off of a shit Mania, but nah. I'm out from mainline WWE until the Rumble again, I guess.

And please make this fucking Flo-rida abortion stop. Every. Five. Minutes. Aggggh.

Kaladin

Watching Raw, my first in about 18 months, to polish off the Mania weekend and because I enjoy torture I guess?

In short, this is awful. I thought it would take the edge off of a shit Mania, but nah. I'm out from mainline WWE until the Rumble again, I guess.

And please make this fucking Flo-rida abortion stop. Every. Five. Minutes. Aggggh.

Wait till the main event.

Cagey

Banned
There's always something to excuse the plummeting of the ratings, isn't there?

It's all fun and games until you are watching Raw in SD on the TV Guide channel.

Just wait until the WWE is streaming on Twitter out of necessity, not choice.

It felt like it was supposed to become more about thanking herself and Ric which would have led to the other girls walking off but she got shook by the Bayley love and the Women's Wrestling chant and couldn't quite get it out.
Yeah, pretty much
Hey now, he doesn't have to go. As I've said, he doesn't need to be in the upper-card, but just popped back into the midcard for IC Title feuds. Heck, have a bunch of midcard guys get semi-regular spots now and then.

Stage 3: Bargaining.
the fans have spoken, Menome. they want him to be free
People on the Bex Express are SAWFT
don't do this...

Wait till the main event.

Does the camera cut to the back, where Austin is verbally abusing the sound man before pulling the Flo-Rida disc out of the player, snapping it in half and calling it trash?

At least the authority is absent. It helps the show a lot, that angle has got to die asap.

Wait.. did Natty just ask Charlotte to put her genetics on the line? Wut

Why does AJ look ten years older than he did at Wrestle Kingdom three months ago?

Verendus

Banned
Also, the Big Daddy, DAH ANIMAHL, is in Blade Runner 2.

That's kind of crazy, friends.

At this rate, I'm never going to get Brotista vs. The Rock. Such conflicted feelings.

Hogan put on the fucking Vader mask. What the fuck.

All of a sudden I don't hear the same chirping about Main Event rating drags that normally occurs when Reigns is in the Main Event. Funny how confirmation bias works. :p

Third hour always drops, it's been that way for years. Plus the ratings are on the champ whether that's fair or not. Same attitude when it was with Rollins. Real nasty start to the Reigns Era. Sad!

Toki767

Also, the Big Daddy, DAH ANIMAHL, is in Blade Runner 2.

That's kind of crazy, friends.

At this rate, I'm never going to get Brotista vs. The Rock. Such conflicted feelings.

I think at this rate, it'll be on a movie screen.

Leaving the WWE was the best thing Batista ever did for himself.

More people could really learn from him.

I loved the sign right on hard camera that said please don't mute us, we pay for this or something like that.

Well, instead of muting the crowd they basically said disregard anything these crazy passionate fans say the night after Mania, they boo for who they normally cheer for and cheer people they normally boo.

Nah, they muted them too. Crowd was definitely muted for Zack Ryder's entrance.

Laws00

Anybody see/get the Countdown movie yet?

I'm thinking about getting it after I wash up and eat my dinner after work

Countdown_Poster.jpg

Verendus

Banned
People need to know about Roman Reigns.

You can't contain all that greatness in this one thread. The world needs to know. The GAF Universe deserves to know.

Why do we have threads in OT for every d-list ppv WWE shits out when we could just talk about them here? We can't even hit OT2's anymore because of that shit.

I blame whoever decided to make a Survivor Series OT last year for setting off this trend, whoever that was...

F2y1X.gif

Top Bottom