• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Bronx-Man

Banned
I blame whoever decided to make a Survivor Series OT last year for setting off this trend, whoever that was...

F2y1X.gif

ibZOuK.gif

Watchin last night's RAW and holy shit at the introduction with the announcers like "oh these crazy fans might boo the people they normally cheer for!"

Laws00

I thought the RAW crowd after Mania was tamer then it had been in years.

That or they silenced them like hell at key moments.

I was wondering why Ambrose or Brock didn't appear.

Felt I don't know, kinda empty. Was happy Cesaro came back but at the expense of Sami Zayn fucking up his hand. I swear I hope he doesn't become the "accident prone" guy.

Toki767

They might next week.

I'm surprised people haven't learned from Cena yet.

WWE will give you just the tiniest bit of doubt that they might turn Reigns, be it by his mannerisms or whatever he says, but at the end of the day they aren't turning him. They're doing just enough with him that they will sucker people who want him to turn into tuning in to watch him for the possibility of him turning.

I was wondering why Ambrose or Brock didn't appear.

Ambrose to sell the squash, Brock because he doesn't have any more dates

I'm surprised people haven't learned from Cena yet.

WWE will give you just the tiniest bit of doubt that they might turn Reigns, be it by his mannerisms or whatever he says, but at the end of the day they aren't turning him. They're doing just enough with him that they will sucker people who want him to turn into tuning in to watch him for the possibility of him turning.

Really looking forward to the next 6 years of posts of "THIS TIME they'll turn Roman"

AJ vs. Roman will be D-Bry vs. Roman part II. Next night promo: "I admit, I thought I was hot shit coming into WWE, but after being in the ring with you... I realize I have a lot to learn. Thank you for giving me the opportunity."

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
AJ vs. Roman is probably just a random match on Raw, really.

AJ vs. Roman will be D-Bry vs. Roman part II. Next night promo: "I admit, I thought I was hot shit coming into WWE, but after being in the ring with you... I realize I have a lot to learn. Thank you for giving me the opportunity."
Lol, this would be both the worst and best. Complete spite booking

Kaladin

Bullet club has to be the finsh in the roman aj match like its so obvious...then again this is vince booking

We also have the benefit of the internet telling us these things to make it obvious.

Forgetting the fact that we knew they were there over the weekend, forgetting the fact that Balor has been teasing them coming in, forgetting the fact that they have been stateside and kept close to the WWE since the Rumble...even if you know these guys from New Japan and had heard they left, you'd be surprised, dare I say shocked even if / when they followed AJ Styles to WWE when it happens if that was all you knew.

If I go to that website where you find your family tree and I am at least half of a quarter samoan, meaning I'm at the most half of a half of a quarter related to the rock, does that make me legible to be a main wwe superstar?

Whose side are they on though? UCE UCE UCE. Maybe they secretly have Tama Tonga and Camacho's contract as well. Reigns Club, 4,4,4,4 lyfe.

I actually would like that if he would actually fucking embrace the hate and vince would give him two minutes to speak his mind rock style

We also have the benefit of the internet telling us these things to make it obvious.

Forgetting the fact that we knew they were there over the weekend, forgetting the fact that Balor has been teasing them coming in, forgetting the fact that they have been stateside and kept close to the WWE since the Rumble...even if you know these guys from New Japan and had heard they left, you'd be surprised, dare I say shocked even if / when they followed AJ Styles to WWE when it happens if that was all you knew.

I feel like you just summed up exactly the issue with the internet and assuming things will happen and/or fantasy booking.

Top Bottom