• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

Mahonay

Banned
CfPR6SIWwAAUh1E.jpg

https://twitter.com/DakotaRunnels22/status/717147583559385088
This is fantastic.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's another thing im worried about with them...regular crowds aren't going to be reciting Enzo's lines like we saw last night. Where's Raw at next week? I hope it's a smark city b/c Little Jimmy and dad arent going to pop for these guys yet. They need a couple more outings with smark crowds like last night for the general public to get a feel for them.

Regular crowds recite Enzo's lines every time he comes out

they've been on the main roster house show circuit for a while

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Brehs

If you aren't concerned about what you look like, and you don't take any time or care about how you look, you look like someone who doesn't care about what they look like

It's a bad look

You are conflating two different things.

Not giving a shit about whether people judge you based on your hobbies is way different than not caring about how you look.

It's the difference between a wrestling shirt in general and an ugly wrestling shirt. I don't wear wrestling shirts because they're uniformly hideous, not because I give a flying fuck if Sally Jones at the local tavern will think I'm a nerd.

Nekofrog

Banned
If only Tyler's gimmick want just that he was pretty, but that he had to make everyone else ugly, which means brutal beatings to the face of everyone I hate.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE-GAF thinks Shane running Raw was legit. Hmm.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
It could've been worse, it could've been The Oddities.

You're fucked, she's insane. I'm not going at 2 am. I'll leave by 2 am if I go at 1130 lol

A) I like crazy. ;-) If you are near Seattle; I will drag you to the gym with me. I will not suffer alone damnit, lol.

B) To be fair to her; that's the time where we can use the gym before her students (which are primarily the NFL / NBA player types) all show up. Since she is really athletic; they put a lot of athletes in her class because she is really good at teaching them.

That sounds like someone who's going to roll-up pin you at a moment's notice, using the dog as a distraction.

Keep your eye on her.

She's done that before. She totally wears the pants in our relationship, and I have zero problem with that. :-D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
sooo Sasha tweeted a pic of her at hospital and wasnt on smackdown, possible injury ? she botched alot at wrestlemania

Wednesday night war

NXT
Edited: wrestling sites are all awful, and they're all reporting that we're getting some matches that were taped at Axxess tonight. However, WWE.com has Crews/Drifter in its preview.

Apollo Crews vs. "The Drifter" Elias Samson (taped from TakeOver: Dallas's pre-show)

ROH
Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly vs. Gedo and Kazuchika Okada
Adam Cole vs. KUSHIDA
Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian vs. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley

Lucha Underground
Lucha Underground championship match: The Monster Matanza Cueto (c) vs. Fenix
Trios matches

Angry Grimace

WWE-GAF thinks Shane running Raw was legit. Hmm.

Bryan Alvarez started to ask if Sami Zayn was legitimately hurt after he saw the backstage attack promo where Zayn was removed from the main event on Raw.

Like, basic logic should tell you they didn't write Sami out of a match he was in by filming him taking several hard bumps and that Cesaro probably wasn't standing around backstage in a tearaway suit with his wrestling gear on underneath it.

It's sometimes surprising to me how much smarks get worked by putting any hint of a shoot into a work. It's the same thing as CM Punk's pipebomb rant.

Fantomex

I've been watching old Nitro episodes. Man, Scott Hall is an absolute Heel legend. The faces and trolls he did to people are legendary. I was watching him talk ish to Goldberg and found this gem when Goldberg started flexing.

bjork

Kane's face in that photo should be someone's permanent avatar. If I hadn't picked a winner in 2004, I would go with it.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
You'll get a women's battle royale on Raw and like it.

On the subject of MitB, I wouldn't mind if they change it up a bit and instead make it a guaranteed title match at Summerslam. Make it the Royal Rumble equivalent to Summerslam.
No. Make that the King of the Ring reward.

It's not Lita.

It's the idea of women whacking each other with ladders and chairs. I think the WWE has deemed that stuff verboten.

Usually the two ladder matches at MITB are fairly different. One is usually more high spots, and the other is usually more main event type of wrestling with. The one I went to in Boston a couple of years back, Kane spent most of the match putting away ladders. I think the women could do some interesting stuff with ladders without necessarily whacking each other with them.

So long as they were all comfortable with how the match is laid out, I don't see why they can't have cage matches and ladder matches etc. If someone starts taking too many risks, then it should be treated no differently than for the guys.

I know the WWE's position on this stuff in the past, but things seem to be shifting slowly but surely.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That pop was great. I hope they get built up enough that places like Corpus Christi don't sit on their hands for Enzo & Cass.

Also it's bullshit that Carmella isn't with them. Because she's hot as hell, and you can't. teach. that.
I'm ok without her. Enzo and Cass feel like they belong and live their gimmick, Carmella always felt "assigned" to it, if that makes sense.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love the women to be in the Rumble as well but that's so close to inter gender I can't imagine WWE would allow it, as far as having them actually look competitive.

God that'd be great though...

bjork

I'd love the women to be in the Rumble as well but that's so close to inter gender I can't imagine WWE would allow it, as far as having them actually look competitive.

God that'd be great though...

They could have a women's rumble at the rumble, that would be kinda cool. Just not where they're all in at the start, that always looks like a mess for the first few minutes.

MG310

Wednesday night war

NXT
Taped from WWE Axxess during WrestleMania weekend after TakeOver: Dallas.

Carmella vs. Aliyah
The Hype Bros. vs. Blake and Murphy
Asuka vs. Eva Marie
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. "The Drifter" Elias Samson

ROH
Bobby Fish and Kyle O’Reilly vs. Gedo and Kazuchika Okada
Adam Cole vs. KUSHIDA
Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian vs. Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley

Lucha Underground
Lucha Underground championship match: The Monster Matanza Cueto (c) vs. Fenix
Trios matches

Not sure if that's what they are showing on NXT tonight - all they are advertising is the Crews/Drifter match from before Takeover.

Pikma

Banned
I'm ok without her. Enzo and Cass feel like they belong and live their gimmick, Carmella always felt "assigned" to it, if that makes sense.
I think it's got less to do with that and more with the fact she is not ready for the main roster yet. I really hope they reunite them when she inevitably makes the jump.

Anyone else hope they'll introduce a Women's MITB match this year?

I'm way more interested in a women's tag team title. It's about where they've got too many decent female SuperStars to only be feuding over the one title and an "intercontinental title" doesn't seem like a good solution.

Angry Grimace

Man NXT TV has been pretty lame lately.

I don't think the next three weeks of NXT are designed to do much of anything in terms of angles. It's just "some wrestling happens" but Nakamura is on it a couple of times.

NXT is in a weird place with a bunch of established people gone and in need of replacement.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bret the type of dude to have '99% of people cheer for John Cena. If you're one of the 1% that don't, post this' on his forum signature

Top Bottom