• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

My gf walked in and was watching this part. I was trying to describe to her what was going on and why people were chanting "yes!" and what happened on Wrestlemania/Raw. Then I drifted off and she said this was corny and left ='(

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING DO A PROMO!

Good job by Daniel Bryan ditching the minor. Now time to get back to business.
My gf walked in and was watching this part. I was trying to describe to her what was going on and why people were chanting "yes!" and what happened on Wrestlemania/Raw. Then I drifted off and she said this was corny and left ='(
I think you know what you need to do to your girlfriend...

DMczaf

After 20 years, I just realized that people are holding on to Undertaker when they take the Tombstone.

You guys are ruining wrestling! I hate this place!

After 20 years, I just realized that people are holding on to Undertaker when they take the Tombstone.

You guys are ruining wrestling! I hate this place!

lol...you ok DM?

They would of banned that move the first time he tried to perform it...

Stop hogging up the Kool Aid..Share some

UberTag

Sheamus loves talking about his buddies/family members from the homeland.
Anything to squeeze in a good arse mention in a promo for the kiddies.

UberTag

Time for Beth to job to a twin nobody can identify in like 2 minutes with no Twin Magic shenanigans.

Why? Because the terrible Kelly Kelly is in a pretty dress.

Meanwhile, the play-by-play guys talk about nonsense.

I may be in the minority here, but I like what they did with Daniel Brian tonight.

We don't want him to be a babyface again yet. Period. He's way too good as a smark-cool heel, and we're only scratching the surface. Go back and look at his ROH championship run as the jedi champion and see how awesome he can be as a top heel.

So anything that keeps him heel is good for me.

Two things I would like to see though:

-I'd love for the AJ split to be a swerve. Letting Sheamus feel sorry for her, and take her into his corner for the rematch, only to have her kick him in the balls when the ref is distracted by Daniel Bryan, and have Brian roll him into the LaBell Lock FTW would be awesome. That would generate MOLTEN heat for the both of them. AJ is too good in this role, and she was really great as a heel diva in FCW.

-I want Daniel Bryan to introduce the WWE Universe™ to his "I have until FIVE, referee!" schtick...

I may be in the minority here, but I like what they did with Daniel Brian tonight.

We don't want him to be a babyface again yet. Period. He's way too good as a smark-cool heel, and we're only scratching the surface. Go back and look at his ROH championship run as the jedi champion and see how awesome he can be as a top heel.

So anything that keeps him heel is good for me.

Two things I would like to see though:

-I'd love for the AJ split to be a swerve. Letting Sheamus feel sorry for her, and take her into his corner for the rematch, only to have her kick him in the balls when the ref is distracted by Daniel Bryan, and have Brian roll him into the LaBell Lock FTW would be awesome. That would generate MOLTEN heat for the both of them. AJ is too good in this role, and she was really great as a heel diva in FCW.

-I want Daniel Bryan to introduce the WWE Universe™ to his "I have until FIVE, referee!" schtick...

That would be great, but it's clear that isn't their goal. Daniel Bryan is getting dumped back down to midcard and the big feud they want is Sheamus vs Del Rio. Plus WWE plans on having Sheamus keep the title for a long time apparently.

That would be great, but it's clear that isn't their goal. Daniel Bryan is getting dumped back down to midcard and the big feud they want is Sheamus vs Del Rio. Plus WWE plans on having Sheamus keep the title for a long time apparently.

Right.

...because the WWE always sticks to long-term plans.

:rolleyes

somedevil

Really? WWE is still tampering with the audience after all these years?

Just Smackdown they can give more heat or more cheers if they want. I'm fine with that because you want to make the product look good. The thing with Daniel Bryan was they actually messed with the pop and cheers and yes chants he was getting.

Just Smackdown they can give more heat or more cheers if they want. I'm fine with that because you want to make the product look good. The thing with Daniel Bryan was they actually messed with the pop and cheers and yes chants he was getting.

I'm absolutely glad they attempted to tone down the "Nah Nah Nah Nah, Hey Hey Hey GOOD-BYE!" chant for AJ. It serves no purpose to the narrative or to the image of the WWE fanbase to have that chant heard as loud as it was.

If they were toning down the "Yes!" chants, it was a strange way to do it. They made no attempts to not show the signs in the audience, or people doing the familiar gesture that goes along with it. Quite the opposite, actually.

Hey, it's nice to be optimistic towards WWE time and time again when they have shown that they don't deserve it. Keep those rose tinted glasses on:)

I think some of you are seeing what you want to see, and not what the WWE is actually doing.

If Daniel Brian actually had heat from the WWE for what is happening, we'd know about it by now. We haven't heard a peep that that is actually the case.

ADR is getting a program because of the Mexico dates. The fact that they haven't indicated the timing of the Daniel Brian rematch says a lot IMO. If they wanted him crushed, it'd be booked for next week.

If they were toning down the "Yes!" chants, it was a strange way to do it. They made no attempts to not show the signs in the audience, or people doing the familiar gesture that goes along with it. Quite the opposite, actually.

I think some of you are seeing what you want to see, and not what the WWE is actually doing.

If Daniel Brian actually had heat from the WWE for what is happening, we'd know about it by now. We haven't heard a peep that that is actually the case.

ADR is getting a program because of the Mexico dates. The fact that they haven't indicated the timing of the Daniel Brian rematch says a lot IMO. If they wanted him crushed, it'd be booked for next week.
Welcome to Wrasslin-GAF.

Top Bottom