• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

They are doing the same for Daniel Bryan. Why did they have him go out there and tell people not to chant YES and then release a t-shirt encouraging it a few days later? It's just a dumb business move all around to ensure the failure of the merchandise. They never wanted this guy to get over, but he did despite the horrible booking they put him through.

They are doing the same for Daniel Bryan. Why did they have him go out there and tell people not to chant YES and then release a t-shirt encouraging it a few days later? It's just a dumb business move all around to ensure the failure of the merchandise. They never wanted this guy to get over, but he did despite the horrible booking they put him through.

Its funny that they are trying to immediately stop it before it gets out of hand and more people start doing the YES thing

ZeroRay

Honestly, from what I've heard about Vince, he seems the type of guy who would respect you more if you told him to fuck off.

Hopefully D.Brine knows it too. I'm not against the idea of Bryan telling people to stop chanting yes. Since that will practically ensure all the Jimmies do chant it when the WWE goes back to regular cities. Either way, we'll see how it pans out.
lol

Linkified

Its funny that they are trying to immediately stop it before it gets out of hand and more people start doing the YES thing

He, the writers, (is)are not doing that at all. The Smarks will still chant it, the stupid people who think the 'Yes!Yes!Yes!' is pissing him of will chant it as well. The 18 second match will do more for Daniel Bryan than anything else he has done.

Cagey

Banned
Honestly, from what I've heard about Vince, he seems the type of guy who would respect you more if you told him to fuck off.

Hopefully D.Brine knows it too. I'm not against the idea of Bryan telling people to stop chanting yes. Since that will practically ensure all the Jimmies do chant it when the WWE goes back to regular cities. Either way, we'll see how it pans out.
lol

Spot on. Bryan telling the little kids and women who hate him -- because he's still the heel -- to stop chanting YES! will encourage them to chant YES! to piss him off. Remember "don't call me Dannyboy" became "DANNY BOY! DANNY BOY!" from that same audience in a relatively quick timeframe (a couple minutes).

His adult male following won't stop chanting YES! because they genuinely like the guy.

It's... smart.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, they honestly shouldn't embrace it, by making him a face. That would just neuter him, and kill off the reason why people like him. Point is, he's a good heel, and thus, he's doing what heels do.

sajj316

They threw together that D Bry tshirt too quick. No creativity at all ... It's basically the same shirt but with Yes! Yes! Yes!

Khrno

They threw together that D Bry tshirt too quick. No creativity at all ... It's basically the same shirt but with Yes! Yes! Yes!

I think both shirts are hideous, but I'm supporting Bryan with the Yes shirt because I think it's funny and it'll help me troll at work.

The one on the website is the preview file its not even a picture of a production shirt yet. You can see the layers on it the YES YES YES is floating. Its super rushed.

DMczaf

Cena Still Rules sign. Where have I seen that before...

img_YYk5nC.jpg

somedevil

He's a heel so wheat is he supposed to say. Also, when the camera was turn off he did say yes for the crowd. The fans that chant Yes are smart fans that know when he says not to di chant they know he just playing his character. He even tweeted about the shirt.

Also, his booking is what got him into this position. He was booked great as the champion up to the Sheamus feud. The whole 18 second lose was stupid but in the end if made him even more over then he could of ever imagined.

DMczaf

What is the point of a No DQ match for Kane and Orton if Kane beat Orton clean?

No DQ is suppose to be if the previous match ended dirty. Where is the logic?

I couldn't find that earlier post fast enough about not understanding this whole Ryback segment with the jobber being happy then heely. And why do we care about the people watching backstage and why are they watching at all?

Top Bottom