• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

DMczaf

She's cute.

Cody can't start stealing all the cute, available black chicks though.

Like father like son.

27272_512x288_manicured__5FcKDcB7WECWWKdRf8B5+w.jpg

Sin Cara should be like Undertaker where he only comes around once a year to point at the Wrestlemania sign. Also be in matches I don't care about.

More Scott Steiner twitter

@ScottSteiner

Bischoff had a ringside meeting at tv tapings and praised flair for being a 2x HOF"er

@ScottSteiner

Guys were like wtf what a MARK he does know the HOF is a work right?
10h Big Poppa Pump Big Poppa Pump ‏

@ScottSteiner

Guys dont respect Flair they have all gone to http://espn.com webpage n read the article on Grantland

@ScottSteiner

They see a drunk who doesnt own a car a house and cant pay his electic bill for his appartment

@ScottSteiner

They were saying damn not only is he an asshole he's a fn mark

@ScottSteiner

Then on the show he put over the HOF rings twice...hey dumbass the WWE thanks u for putting over there product

@ScottSteiner

What a marketing genius

@ScottSteiner

Why dont u run a streamer during the show and announce their houseshows for this wkend

SoulPlaya

more money than God

@ScottSteiner

Bischoff had a ringside meeting at tv tapings and praised flair for being a 2x HOF"er

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

Guys dont respect Flair they have all gone to http://espn.com webpage n read the article on Grantland

@ScottSteiner

They see a drunk who doesnt own a car a house and cant pay his electic bill for his appartment

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

Then on the show he put over the HOF rings twice...hey dumbass the WWE thanks u for putting over there product

@ScottSteiner

What a marketing genius

@ScottSteiner

Why dont u run a streamer during the show and announce their houseshows for this wkend
He's absolutely right. It's all a work. You're all marks!

Hey, Lesnar had a damn good feud with Rock and Taker.

you're forgetting somebody

1257909_o.gif

Honestly, Brock must've had one of the best "first two years in the WWE" ever. Too bad those were his only ones

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Amazing that Brock did that promo when he's DEATHLY AFRAID of the spotlight.
He's not afraid of the spotlight. He loves it, actually. He knows how to make money from it. Guy just doesn't want it all the time, and he hates traveling, lol.

The travel aspect seems to have gotten better for a lot of guys once they started getting their own tour buses (or at least the big stars do).

RBH

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

@ScottSteiner

What a marketing genius

@ScottSteiner

I fucking love Scott Steiner.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
He's absolutely right. It's all a work. You're all marks!

Hey, does anyone else think that maybe Heavy is actually Steiner?

I mean all this talk of marks, and then the strange swerve into personal hygiene posts, and that obsession with Sheamus' ass (HE'S FAT)?

I dunno, I'm scared guys.

He's not afraid of the spotlight. He loves it, actually. He knows how to make money from it. Guy just doesn't want it all the time, and he hates traveling, lol.

The travel aspect seems to have gotten better for a lot of guys once they started getting their own tour buses (or at least the big stars do).
I think it's a lot simpler than that. More time to shine = less time to shoot prairie dogs with ridiculous guns.

Yea-guns.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Off-Topic Section is a joke now. The mods buried it by taking out most of the worthwhile threads. All the crazy stuff rises to the top now.

And you people laughed at me when I said OT would be the graveyard and Community would be where all the cool cats are.

Who is laughing now?!?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I should probably watch Game of Thrones now that I have HBO Go. Probably going to finish The Wire first though.

Is it anything like Lord of the Rings though? Because those movies did not work for me.

Top Bottom