• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I should probably watch Game of Thrones now that I have HBO Go. Probably going to finish The Wire first though.

Is it anything like Lord of the Rings though? Because those movies did not work for me.

It's not really at all. Tons of violence, sex, and political intrigue. Though Sean Bean (Boromir) from LotR is in it.

149728.jpg

There, that's much better. =)

I should probably watch Game of Thrones now that I have HBO Go. Probably going to finish The Wire first though.

Is it anything like Lord of the Rings though? Because those movies did not work for me.

Nothing like Lord of The Rings. LoTR is epic high fantasy. Game of Thrones is (mostly)low fantasy, political backstabbery, character conflict drama, lots of violence and sex.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What are you saying about ring rats?
You used to be cool, your violation of the wellness policy made you bitter.
Things to discuss with WrassleGAF if you want a stroke:

1. Movies
2. TV shows
3. Anime
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Emilia Clarke
If he loses the buttcape he'll gain my respect as the best jobber to ever job a job.
Okay, I respect your opinions and your right to have them. RISE ABOVE HAIR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIvPgFk1lL8

Nothing like Lord of The Rings. LoTR is epic high fantasy. Game of Thrones is (mostly)low fantasy, political backstabbery, character conflict drama, lots of violence and sex.
Okay good. I don't know why, I just assumed it was some Tolkien ripoff, and that type of stuff is something I rarely find interesting. But what you described sounds good.

So, these matches are happening at CHIKARA's show 'Hot off the Griddle' in Chicago on April 28th;

KingSteen.jpg

8xt0kx.jpg

Doesn't look like King/Steen will be for the belt, but that just increases the possibility of Steen winning. This one should be a war. And Generico/Del Rey is bound to be amazing and I can't believe no one has tried this match-up before - Sara worked great with big guys like Claudio, it'll be awesome seeing her throw Generico about the ring. O'le!

In PWG news, Super Dragon has aggravated his fractured heel and is out of DDT4 :( - as such, Kevin Steen has laid out an open challenge to defend his PWG Heavyweight Championship against anyone willing, while Steen & Super Dragon's spot in the DDT4 tag tournament will be filled by the impromptu team of El Generico and, his hand picked partner, Willie Mack! They will be facing off against Roderick Strong & Sami Callihan in the first round of DDT4 on Saturday, April 21st in Reseda, CA; http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/2012DDT4/

After the closure of the SMASH promotion last month, TAJIRI has announced his new promotion will be called 'Wrestling New Classic' and they will hold their first show 'Before the Dawn' on April 26th in Tokyo. The roster, so far, appears to be made up of SMASH regulars like Akira, Kana, Hajime Ohara, Shuri & Makoto, as well as TAJIRI himself who will face Akira in the first ever main event, while Kana & Mio Shirai will take on Shuri & Makoto. Here's a promotional video featuring Fit Finlay and how he inspired the new promotion's name and purpose; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixu3v7PGwj0

G-Fex said:
You all confuse and irritate me.

I think Ill start snitching on some of you.

rollingbigboot.gif

G-Fex

If it wasn't for that Interesting Chikara news id be snitching you into Oblivion Bootay!

Note to self: buy Sara Del Ray dvd

So, these matches are happening at CHIKARA's show 'Hot off the Griddle' in Chicago on April 28th

Doesn't look like King/Steen will be for the belt, but that just increases the possibility of Steen winning. This one should be a war. And Generico/Del Rey is bound to be amazing and I can't believe no one has tried this match-up before - Sara worked great with big guys like Claudio, it'll be awesome seeing her throw Generico about the ring. O'le!

In PWG news, Super Dragon has aggravated his fractured heel and is out of DDT4 :( - as such, Kevin Steen has laid out an open challenge to defend his PWG Heavyweight Championship against anyone willing, while Steen & Super Dragon's spot in the DDT4 tag tournament will be filled by the impromptu team of El Generico and, his hand picked partner, Willie Mack! They will be facing off against Roderick Strong & Sami Callihan in the first round of DDT4 on Saturday, April 21st in Reseda, CA; http://prowrestlingguerrilla.com/2012DDT4/

Genierco vs Del Ray is going to be awesome. I'm not sure whio I'm going to be cheering for. Genierco might be my favorite wrestler right now but Sara Del Ray has my heart. I can't wait for Steen vs Kingston, the two of them are going to beat the holy hell out of each other.

Stinks for Dragon, hopefully he is able to come back for the soon. The replacement tag team of Generico and Mack will more then make up for it.

Well I just ordered a YES! YES! YES! Daniel Bryan shirt and a NWO one.

So judging by how much Vince loves teh merch selling, either D-Bry will get a push or Nash will come back and stick it to the winner/make WWE cool again..... again. More likely D-Bry will not even be on TV still by the time they arrive here lol.

Also I saw a few min of TNA today, apparently its airing in New Zealand now. Reminded me how much I miss Mickie James. :(

mickie.gif

Well I just ordered a YES! YES! YES! Daniel Bryan shirt and a NWO one.
good work.

also, Ziggles is going to main event this year, and all of you that don't like it are just going to have to deal. calling him a jobber or an enhancement talent is no slur on his talents, because that's just how he's been booked.

this year, he'll break through.

and i yes. Generico vs Del Ray is such a good match up. hope they deliver on it.

Top Bottom