• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

somedevil

Well next week live Smackdown has Mick Foley on it. So does anyone expect Dean Ambrose to debut to confront him?

Also, man thanks to wrestling with text who makes all the great gifs like this:

NOGlB.gif

Khrno

Most in this thread don't watch SmackDown.

If it hasn't got a 10:1 entertainment to wrestling ratio they aren't interested.

I've always preferred SD to RAW, but giving it a rating is a different matter.

I'm gonna do it, but not in a 10 scale, I'm giving SD this week, 2 stars out of 3.

G-Fex

Too bad Brock couldn't bury HHH.

Much like I plan to bury ViewtifulJC

Kaitlyn, now there's a woman, not like the infant known as AJ

UberTag

WWE.com Power Rankings (for the past week)

1. Dwayne
2. Sheamus
3. CM Drunk
4. The Big Show
5. Brock
6-10. Y2J, Mr. McCool, Cena Sucks, "Family Man" Kane, Miz
11-15. Bore-ton, Santino, Hall of Pain, the Tag Champs... whoever they are, The Dashing One
16-20. Son-in-Law, Johnny Ace, Beth "I Lose to Everyone" Phoenix, Mr. Hudson, Kofi
21-24. Del Rio, Lord Tensai, TERRIBLE Kelly Kelly, "Superstar Challenge Winner" AJ ... and... last and most certainly least...

YES YES YES

(I'm actually surprised #25 isn't Ryback.)

G-Fex

You know I think I understand how some things work.

The longer you don't wrestle the more you get to save up power to kick out of after a two count.

Therefore Undertaker and HHH had a ton of power to kick out after two.

Therefore Rock was able to kick out of two AA's. Cena on the other hand is just Cena

and it explains why Bryan was beaten so easily. Cause Bryan was in too many matches up til Mania, his power gauge was diminished.

I haven't seen Smackdown yet cause it doesn't air on TV here till tomorrow night and I'm not home to stream it live.

But I suspect from what I've overheard trying to ignore on here - I wont like it. >_>

Linkified

WWE.com Power Rankings (for the past week)

1. Dwayne
2. Sheamus
3. CM Drunk
4. The Big Show
5. Brock
6-10. Y2J, Mr. McCool, Cena Sucks, "Family Man" Kane, Miz
11-15. Bore-ton, Santino, Hall of Pain, the Tag Champs... whoever they are, The Dashing One
16-20. Son-in-Law, Johnny Ace, Beth "I Lose to Everyone" Phoenix, Mr. Hudson, Kofi
21-24. Del Rio, Lord Tensai, TERRIBLE Kelly Kelly, "Superstar Challenge Winner" AJ ... and... last and most certainly least...

YES YES YES

(I'm actually surprised #25 isn't Ryback.)

The Power Rankings are basically the people who Vince wants the people who cheer for.

Beef, I just informed HHH of this derision against his character.

I'm so sorry, I would just go and hide somewhere until this all blows over

http://i.minus.com/i5BOUzC7YAsE9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
That doofus can't bury me. I'm not even in the same state that he's in.

Stay free, HHH. What a loser.
[quote="Cagey, post: 36734376"]Bring back Midnight Wrasslegaf?

[IMG]http://media.scout.com/media/forums/emoticons/168/YesJackNicholson.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nvVhe.gif

UberTag

This thread would be easier to read on non-RAW/PPV days if gifs weren't used as replies in every post.
It's easier for the top WrassleGAF contributors to pad their post counts if they don't have to think about anything meaningful to say and just tack a .GIF on as a response.

The WWE does the same thing to pad time with "did you know" bumpers, divas tag team contests that always end in rollups, celebrity appearances, squashes, endless replays and "how great was that last Triple H match" video segments.

Thinking just gets in the way.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's easier for the top WrassleGAF contributors to pad their post counts if they don't have to think about anything meaningful to say and just tack a .GIF on as a response.

The WWE does the same thing to pad time with "did you know" bumpers, divas tag team contests that always end in rollups, celebrity appearances, squashes, endless replays and "how great was that last Triple H match" video segments.

Thinking just gets in the way.
Hey, I don't respond with gifs! I think!

G-Fex

I never know what's going on anyways. I'm a lousy wrestling mark

I don't use gifs cause well I just don't have any.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Personally I'm not looking to pad my post count, I'm just trying to have a good time.

ZeroRay

I like the gifs.

We can communicate effectively through moving pictures. Something that couldn't be done for millions of years.

Top Bottom