• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

hertog

rvd-it-spins.gif

Hey, it spins!

DMeisterJ

Banned
spindashing reminds me of Dwayne. He got too big for WrassleGAF, so he moved on, but he'll come back and want to be pushed to the main event. And he'll not shake any of our hands.

DMczaf

spindashing reminds me of Dwayne. He got too big for WrassleGAF, so he moved on, but he'll come back and want to be pushed to the main event. And he'll not shake any of our hands.

Except he's not too big for WrassleGAF.

He's more like Bobby Lashley.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Except he's not too big for WrassleGAF.

He's more like Bobby Lashley.

So what you're saying is that he is a good WrassleGAFer, but he'll never reach the pinaccle of success during his career, or are you saying that the places he's reached now are as far as he'll ever go?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
how it going everybody?
you know... I heard this was the happiest place on gaf

but it looks like you people are the rudest people on gaf

Well I just ordered a YES! YES! YES! Daniel Bryan shirt and a NWO one.

So judging by how much Vince loves teh merch selling, either D-Bry will get a push or Nash will come back and stick it to the winner/make WWE cool again..... again. More likely D-Bry will not even be on TV still by the time they arrive here lol.

Also I saw a few min of TNA today, apparently its airing in New Zealand now. Reminded me how much I miss Mickie James. :(

[IM.G]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f61/jonathan_nz/mickie.gif[/IMG]

YOU STILL BOUGHT IT *clap clap clap clap clap*

how it going everybody?
you know... I heard this was the happiest place on gaf

but it looks like you people are the rudest people on gaf

Nah, You just happen to be reading the heel side right now of the show...That why all the boo chants you've been hearing... couple of pages ago we had our DBrine moment.,..lol

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
you people have short memories...let me take you back to 2010

Daniel Bryan was the most over guy in the company and he wasn't even employed. I think it was the Fatal 4 Way ppv where Nexus attacked everybody after the match then chased Sheamus up the ramp. So it was silence as the ppv went off..but the crowd was chanting Daniel Bryan the whole time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6ooT3DEfyo

Vince doesn't like little guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmFdaOs8lAs

One of the things about the Nexus angle that makes me so mad - and admittedly this thing is questionable to be mad about - is that Obunga was the nicest guy to Cena while he was a member. Didn't try to actively screw him over, stab him in the back, make him lose his matches, or anything like that. Then Cena decides he's going to demolish them, and he beats the piss out of Obunga like he owed him money.

Made no sense whatsoever.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
One of the things about the Nexus angle that makes me so mad - and admittedly this thing is questionable to be mad about - is that Obunga was the nicest guy to Cena while he was a member. Didn't try to actively screw him over, stab him in the back, make him lose his matches, or anything like that. Then Cena decides he's going to demolish them, and he beats the piss out of Obunga like he owed him money.

Cena's racist. Simple as that.

UberTag

I think the whole angle there is that Otunga wanted to be Starscream to Barrett's Megatron and was hoping to wield Cena as a weapon to get the job of overthrowing Barrett done. Cena saw through his shenanigans and wanted nothing to do with it... so Otunga became just another victim. Even while they were tag team champs.

Khrno

It also made no sense to bury Barret under a myriad of chairs.

Barret should have done that too Cena = Barret main event status achieved. But no, that made too much sense.

I think the whole angle there is that Otunga wanted to be Starscream to Barrett's Megatron and was hoping to wield Cena as a weapon to get the job of overthrowing Barrett done. Cena saw through his shenanigans and wanted nothing to do with it... so Otunga became just another victim. Even while they were tag team champs.
OuN0Y.jpg

I noticed the Starscream thing, but I didn't notice any "oh I should use Cena" signs.

Regardless of the horrible mishandling of the Nexus angle I still feel it's the best thing that happened in the WWE for some time, I actually looked forward to Raw, or maybe it was just because of Wade Barrett charisma.
Basically 2010 had Kane as WHC and Barrett making Cena a member of Nexus, It was good stuff for me.

Now I wonder what potentially awesome angle WWE will bungle this year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Regardless of the horrible mishandling of the Nexus angle I still feel it's the best thing that happened in the WWE for some time, I actually looked forward to Raw, or maybe it was just because of Wade Barrett charisma.
Basically 2010 had Kane as WHC and Barrett making Cena a member of Nexus, It was good stuff for me.

Now I wonder what potentially awesome angle WWE will bungle this year.
Kane as the new leader of the Nexus.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you your WHC, role model for all kids under 10 and all-around good guy from Ireland, the Great White... Sheamus!!!

mQkxn.gif

Kane as the new leader of the Nexus.
A faction of Masked wrestlers, it starts with Kane commanding Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio, they go around attacking wrestlers and putting masks on them afterwards, the newly masked wrestlers become part of the faction.
Then to ruin it Cena is conflicted by his Juan Cena past and joins voluntarily under his old mask, except it's all a plan to destroy them from within and save Rey Mysterio who was brainwashed to join in the first place by awesome Kane promos.

Aiii

So not worth it
That was Smackdown, the ref dq'ed Sheamus cus he took a chair from Del Rio and Del Rio acted like he was hit by Sheamus.

Linkified

That was Smackdown, the ref dq'ed Sheamus cus he took a chair from Del Rio and Del Rio acted like he was hit by Sheamus.

Del Rio did Eddies thing and won the match. Previous to this was heel GM stating to the face he has anger management issues, you are clutching at straws.

Khrno

^ Was that recent? I don't watch Smackdown. If so... heel turn? :O

Del Rio cheated on him, and he just got "fined" by the WWE for kicking the referee. Johny will give him shit next week for doing that, and will probably put him in a handicap match against Otunga and Mark Henry, while he tells stories about his cousins' arses to make all the little jimmies cheer.

Kyoufu

Del Rio cheated on him, and he just got "fined" by the WWE for kicking the referee. Johny will give him shit next week for doing that, and will probably put him in a handicap match against Otunga and Mark Henry, while he tells stories about his cousins' arses to make all the little jimmies cheer.

He'll beat both of those fellas. :(

PG WWE is pretty bad simply due to the kiddy babyfaces.

Aiii

So not worth it
Del Rio did Eddies thing and won the match. Previous to this was heel GM stating to the face he has anger management issues, you are clutching at straws.

I'm fine with the story that's being told. Just make him a tweener and be done with it. WWE needs to stop making people face without adjusting their behaviour accordingly. People won't sheer a face if he kicks a ref's face off for making a mistake.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
A faction of Masked wrestlers, it starts with Kane commanding Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio, they go around attacking wrestlers and putting masks on them afterwards, the newly masked wrestlers become part of the faction.
Then to ruin it Cena is conflicted by his Juan Cena past and joins voluntarily under his old mask, except it's all a plan to destroy them from within and save Rey Mysterio who was brainwashed to join in the first place by awesome Kane promos.
Another great idea, Owl. I always wanted to see Kane as the head of a faction. I thought it was a missed opportunity that they hadn't done it.

Top Bottom