• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Carnby

Ring of Honor is now being carried in the Albany, NY area. It's on the CW Channel, Saturday at 9pm. Re-air on Mondays at midnight.

Dead Man

For no reason.

112105teamraw1.jpg
Man, I was hoping Colon would find his place, guy could have been good.

Just came back from an Andrew W.K. concert in Ft. Lauderdale florida, before the opening band Math came on stage and the curtains were rising everyone started cheering "YES! YES! YES!". Its a beautiful thing.

Carnby

Just came back from an Andrew W.K. concert in Ft. Lauderdale florida, before the opening band Math came on stage and the curtains were rising everyone started cheering "YES! YES! YES!". Its a beautiful thing.

The N64 Kid is finally going mainstream?! It took long enough.

Thanks, dood. Why you ain't posting more, huh? You ashamed of us? You moved to a deluxe apartment in the sky? Why you don't love us, man? *tear*
I just haven't been posting often on GAF too much these days altogether.

If he can open a new tab for her, he can open a new tab for WrassleGAF.
This made me legit LOL.

Sadly, it didn't work between that chick and I. Though, I'm still on the look out.

I missed RAW and SD this week just wondering did Zig Zags wrestle on SD? I just barely saw his sell on the Funk blow...lol crazy dude

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
lol AM Raw edited off all the crowd chants....I wouldn't be surprised if Raw is on a delay this week so they can mute the crowd.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
for as much shit you guys give Cena for his shirts, he's had some awesome ones

HCAFp.jpg

woIR5.jpg

UgZfz.jpg

6Zfkg.jpg

for as much shit you guys give Cena for his shirts, he's had some awesome ones

HCAFp.jpg

woIR5.jpg

UgZfz.jpg

6Zfkg.jpg

jobber, I miss Word Life Cena. I think there's a few also that like Thug Cena but highly doubt we see it again. PG Cena= S.O.S.

e: So Cal peeps Almost time for NWA Hollywood. The return of Paul Bearer and to see Colt Cabana kicked ass

Linkified

I'm fine with the story that's being told. Just make him a tweener and be done with it. WWE needs to stop making people face without adjusting their behaviour accordingly. People won't sheer a face if he kicks a ref's face off for making a mistake.

So Benoit was face he made a ref tap, I believe same with Kurt and some other faces as well. People will still cheer a face for beating a ref up though, remember when the crowds chanted 'Punt!Punt!Punt!'. Yeah same thing...

Top Bottom