• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I just found out that Damien Sandow is in fact that Idol Stevens guy who was teamed up with KC James back on Smackdown in 2006, you may remember that team as the guys managed by Michelle McCool and not much else.
So basically all the newcomers in WWE over the past week are repackaged former WWE wrestlers.
Lord Tensai=A Train
Sandow=Stevens
Ryback=Sheffield
Brock Lesnar=Bobby Lashley

jmdajr

Gi5pV.jpg

Still need yellow and blue

Ripclawe

Banned
rewatching Brock's return and watching the Cena fan in the front row looking as Brock passes by him with a look like.."Not Again, not tonight"

I feel bad for him..

dream

Whats the story behind the shitty WCW in character movie things?

Never had WCW here so I dont know what they where thinking.

edit "at least this show has lasting power"

Ryder burn.

look up the masters of the powerbomb vs stinger and davey boy smith beach blast vignette.

Aiii

So not worth it
Every time I see Alicia Fox I want to punch somebody in the face.

That pic above has that effect on me. Ergo, it must be Alicia Fox.

bangai-o

Banned
too bad it didnt knock some sense into her. I guess Beth enjoys being a "diva" and being rolled up and small packacked in 15 seconds.

G-Fex

I just recieved the most EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME DVD from the fed ex man.

pKu8L.jpg

TRULY THE GREATEST DAY IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT

knee

v9tED.jpg

I got some pictures and video from the 4/2 taping (aired friday). I think the video came out better than the pictures. They're all done w/ the slow-mo function on my camera. I had to be careful because 'event staff' was screaming 'NO VIDEO' all night.

I'll throw them up in a bit.

Aiii

So not worth it
The best Jeff Hardy moment is when Edge speared the f out of him mid-air to help Christian and him win the belts. Go E&C!

Top Bottom