• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

somedevil

Man Dean Ambrose is turning it up against Mick Foley on twitter right now. Makes it seem like he going to debut maybe tuesday?

Dean Ambrose‏@TheDeanAmbroseReply

Everything. He raised the bar of stupidity so high everyone ruined themselves tryin 2 get 2 it"@ihatedarren.: what's Mick gotta do with it?"

Dean Ambrose‏@TheDeanAmbrose

wwe I Just watched Edge's full Hof speech. Big fan of Edge, too bad he had to retire so young #ThanksMick

Izick

T9mXO.jpg

From Reddit.

Kyoufu

Bateaster's theme music sucks though.

It's not BAD but it's not exactly a main event music theme is it? :(

Though it's better than Cult of Personality. Ugh. Kill it with
this
fire
burns

I don't understand the love for Batista, for years he was hated in Gaf, but suddenly he acts as a heel and Gaf loves him, ignoring hes shitty wrestling.

Good on you Owl, you've nailed the great moments.

SUNFLOWER WHERE ARE YOU?
Hopefully he's not off kissing babies and hugging fat girls, Batista would not approve

I don't understand the love for Batista, for years he was hated in Gaf, but suddenly he acts as a heel and Gaf loves him, ignoring hes shitty wrestling.
It was one hell of a heel turn, the fact that he left on that high note leaves us with a positive memory of Batista instead of him being the Cena of Smackdown with infinite rematches.
I don't entirely agree on shitty wrestling, he wasn't that consistent but he was solid enough, his WM23 match against Taker was arguably the best match of the event.

Dead Man

Dave was okay, he was one of those big guys that could actually move too. That meant he was not terrible in the ring, and Vince actually gave him a push.

Kyoufu

Dave was okay, he was one of those big guys that could actually move too. That meant he was not terrible in the ring, and Vince actually gave him a push.

Cena being the franchise is what really killed Batista's hopes of being "the man".

Same thing is happening to Punk. Playing second fiddle to Cena.

somedevil

Dean will job to a fistful of sweaty gym sock and take it like a man who needs his dues paid.

They are high on Dean so he is not going to get jobbed out and besides Foley puts over talent. He made Triple H a main event heel and put over Orton twice. Its going to happen soon anyway with all his tweets.

Dean Ambrose‏@TheDeanAmbroseReply

#wwe Atleast Edge got to have a hof career. Alot of people didnt even get the chance to have one at all #thanksmick.

Razorskin

----- ------
ILDLU.png

Coming off the heels of Wrestlemania, RAW managed to score an average of 7, with the breakdown being 8, 8, YES, YES, YES, & 5.

Smackdown comes out to have scored a 2 out of 3 stars

I know Really LTTP here, I just saw the Brock Lesnar return video and that was so bad. With the crowd chants + Cena clearly buying time. Just made no sense.

Top Bottom