• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I like this. GAF is better now

fo8lQ.jpg

Things to discuss with WrassleGAF if you want a stroke:

1. Movies
2. TV shows
3. Anime
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Emilia Clarke
6. MMA

RBH

Striker

I'll admit I've only played about 30 mins into the actual RoWM, but it's absolutely garbrage. How Cory can sell that and get paid for it is shameful.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Things to discuss with WrassleGAF if you want a stroke:

1. Movies
2. TV shows
3. Anime
4. Dolph Ziggler
5. Emilia Clarke
6. MMA

I love that Anime TV Show starring Dolph Ziggler that shows the life of an MMA fighter. I especially love the movie that took place after the second season.

Who the hell is Emilia Clarke?

How are you still alive after all these strokes! JUST DIE DEADMANNET!

I know what to expect now that I've come to the realization that most wrestling fans have terrible taste, but others may be caught off guard and susceptible to aches of the head without my warning.

I'm making that list....for dah people.

I know what to expect now that I've come to the realization that most wrestling fans have terrible taste, but others may be caught off guard and susceptible to aches of the head without my warning.

I'm making that list....for dah people.
I refuse to believe you do anything for the people, other than stand for the right to bear gifs. Which I respect and will fight for your right to fight for your right to stand for that right.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
v9tED.jpg

I got some pictures and video from the 4/2 taping (aired friday). I think the video came out better than the pictures. They're all done w/ the slow-mo function on my camera. I had to be careful because 'event staff' was screaming 'NO VIDEO' all night.

I'll throw them up in a bit.
Was this the greatest moment of your life?

Your winner and NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW NWA World Champion Colt Cabana!!!

529894_146829672112761_100003571872551_174531_1967839457_n.jpg

Thats a awesome feud its currently turning out to be. Him against his old best friend Adam Pierce..

Last night Scorpio Sky vs Willie Mack match was awesome.. Sky be an awesome heel. Makes Kofi look weak

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife

tbh, the story mode in 2008-9 was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. Needed more open endings in case you actually lost. I mean we got Zombie Santino in the Undertaker's story. The most awesome character in a WWE game ever. Since it's THQ, they would do something dumb like buy the source code for WWF Attitude, update the roster, and throw it in as free DLC.

I'll just leave this here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knczSuC0PbA

lol @ Cena getting boo'd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNsebh6jPw

Top Bottom