• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

sc-skip-sheffield.jpg

He looks like he might eat TVs.
Nah that's the Nexus enforcer Skip Sheffield, this Ryback fellow is like a completely different guy, now lets never mention his past.

It's either a bad cold, or severe allergies. Either way, the left half of my face is killing me for whatever reason and I'm sneezing and coughing up a storm. Nothing too serious, but it's kicking my ass big time.
You need some Cena style motivation to push through this, Never Give up, rise above illness and so on.

That was a gimmick? man. Well at least I know AJ isn't a gimmick. Cool geeky chick whose into videogames and comic books! :D
their relationship was never going to work, how can you play multilayer with a guy who lacks a tv?!

I am a huge RE fan

RE2 literally took me to the next level of gaming back in the day

RE6 seems to give a big middle finger to the classic atmosphere of the RE survival horror tenent, which even RE4 managed to hold on to.

G-Fex

I am a huge RE fan

RE2 literally took me to the next level of gaming back in the day

RE6 seems to give a big middle finger to the classic atmosphere of the RE survival horror tenent, which even RE4 managed to hold on to.

Yeah.

I'd rather play REmake and Nemesis than that new crap

Why do you need a TV when you can just play handhelds?

What if AJ is one of those gamers who just can't play on a handheld for no properly explained reason?
Actually Daniel Bryan brought up Pokemon in his list of things AJ should and shouldn't do to become a better diva so I guess there goes my theory.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys. Do you think the wrasslin' world would have been better off if Jeff Jarret had never been a part of it?

Khrno

What if AJ is one of those gamers who just can't play on a handheld for no properly explained reason?
Actually Daniel Bryan brought up Pokemon in his list of things AJ should and shouldn't do to become a better diva so I guess there goes my theory.

Not just because of that, but when you're in the road all year long, it's hard to carry a 60" HDTV with consoles all around the country, specially when you don't have your own tour bus like Punk, so DS/PSP/3DS/Android are better choices. #AJknowsBest

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So what you guys are saying is yes, you are glad Jarrett is around...right?

Post your worst Jarrett moments!

I refuse to resort to Cenation remedies.
Well in that case you'll end up embracing the flu, no I cannot allow this! I just need to think of another wrestler to motivate you like.....
Hogan! eat your vitamins brother!

Not just because of that, but when you're in the road all year long, it's hard to carry a 60" HDTV with consoles all around the country, specially when you don't have your own tour bus like Punk, so DS/PSP/3DS/Android are better choices. #AJknowsBest

Integrate them into WWE storylines for marketing purposes, a feud beginning because one wrestler screwed his allies up in monster hunter, that's real heat right there. Or maybe settle things with a pokemon battle, I mean WWE settle/start things with words these days so anything is possible, heel dickery includes spamming double team while JR rages over the commentary.

Khrno

Integrate them into WWE storylines for marketing purposes, a feud beginning because one wrestler screwed his allies up in monster hunter, that's real heat right there. Or maybe settle things with a pokemon battle, I mean WWE settle/start things with words these days so anything is possible, heel dickery includes spamming double team while JR rages over the commentary.

If someone deleted Cena's WoW character, would he just laugh it out? Would he rise above hate and just start with a new panda?

If there were no Jeff Jarrett, there would be no TNA, and then WWE would be even worse off than it is and guys like R-Truth wouldn't be in WWE right now after getting 2nd chances in TNA to improve their character.

THAT'S EVEN WORSE
I know and i'm sorry, instead you can do some DDP smiling exercises to shake those negative vibes

i dont even know who that is

I learnt everything I know about wrestlers from Booker T commentary, surely he's a more reliable source of info than Cole? so D Bryne it is.

If someone deleted Cena's WoW character, would he just laugh it out? Would he rise above hate and just start with a new panda?

He'd smile while crying inside, the feud ends with an I quit match where he threatens to wipe all his opponents data, when they quit in fear of this action Cena does it anyway and beats them down with laptop because it's Cena and that's how he finishes things, be a star!

Welp, I just took some drugs. Looks like I can never call myself Straight-Edge ever again. Jericho was right all along!

Just a simple antihistamine.

Anth0ny

Maybe Vince is depriving us of Bryan because, in some sick, twisted way... burying him will only make him more over in time.

Jade1.png
Jade1.png
Jade1.png

Aiii

So not worth it
http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/04/the-best-and-worst-of-wwe-raw-4912#more-81087

Worst: Speaking Of The Best In The World, Where The Hell Is Daniel Bryan

They hand out YES! signs in the crowd and make YES! YES! YES! shirts available for sale and they don’t even have him on the show? I know he’s technically a Smackdown guy and they’re telling his story over there, but come on, if I have to see Big Show and Teddy Long on Raw you can at least give me the vegan.

I want to see him make more Hybrid Dolphin faces because he can’t believe how much everyone loves him.

Early viewership numbers are out and Raw ratings went back to shit after the post Mania bump last week. Brock meant nothing. Final numbers should be out soon, but looks like it will end up a 3.0 or 3.1 at best.

Top Bottom