• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

It was Vince's idea, apparently.
I'll give that 3 Vince heads out of 5
Jade1.png
Jade1.png
Jade1.png

Along with a scene where Kane would be masturbating his 36 inch penis. Fuck is wrong with you Vince?

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/218947-kanes-36-inch-penismasturbating-helms-hbk--more
5/5
Jade1.png
Jade1.png
Jade1.png
Jade1.png
Jade1.png

RBH

Scott Steiner's twitter continues to deliver:

When I look at Hogan I see the same thing as the nielson ratings system does .......low fucking ratings

Hogan also attacked Bobby Roode on the radio before he was going to wrestle Kurt Angle in Philadelphia on PPV saying Roode wasn't ready. I've wrestled Bobby a bunch of times and he wrestles hard every nite and he can go.

He can talk,wrestle and looks good,and he's proving that Hogan doesn't know shit (except that Garrett is the future)..WTF. At the ppv he was pissed and went up to Pritchard and told him he was going on the radio and calling Hogan out and Pritchard begged him not to. So I see him and he tells me what happened. I told him that's whats Hogan does.

In WCW, Hogan put his thumb on everybody,deciding who wins in every match because he has creative control in his contract. Hogan shows up and changes the outcome of his match. Bobby was going to kill him but he kept his cool.

Every TV, every PPV, the place is a zoo circus because these assholes change things every hour. The storylines are stupid and don't make sense. And when you ask questions they can't give you a reason why they want you to do something that doesn't make sense.

And since Hogan, Bitchoff and Pritchard brought the chaos the circus to TNA, they also brought their own clown, midget which is Jason Hervey, (yep that one) the insignicant bro in wonder years. This 5'5" midget walks around all day and night with a baseball hat and aviator glasses like he's Steven Spielberg. Fuck, I'm looking for Ashton like were getting punk'd.

Fn crazy, why is he there? He's business partners with Bitchoff just like Hogan and Bitchoff are business partners. Now do you know why TNA is the Titanic and is sinking fast.....Need to save TNA

They are doing the same stupid bullshit that they did in WCW, except now instead of pushing Flair's son David to the point where he beat Chris Benoit, he is now pushing his own son. Where is David Flair today?

I've seen all this shit before. Remember, he made David Arquette champion. Fuck!! Ted Turner owned WCW and they ran it into the ground. And he was a multi multi BILLIONAIRE

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Should I go to the avatar request thread for a Kane snow globe avatar request?

EDIT: I was thinking this:
christmas-snow-globe-red.jpg
with this:
kane_new_mask.jpg
face in it.

Should I go to the avatar request thread for a Kane snow globe avatar request?

EDIT: I was thinking this:
christmas-snow-globe-red.jpg
with this:
kane_new_mask.jpg
face in it.

Does Kane do some kind of pose before he does the chokeslam, like The Giant Big Show Paul Wight? I want Kane doing the Giant's chokeslam pose in a snow globe. With red snow.

DMczaf

I like how the entire locker room comes out to break up Cena and Lesnar, but no one ever saves King or JR.

Wrasslin logic.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like how the entire locker room comes out to break up Cena and Lesnar, but no one ever saves King or JR.

Wrasslin logic.

I was more puzzled with how some of these guys are apparently so close to eachother backstage they hang out together and then can enter the ring and instead of beating on eachother, start holding back Cena and Lesnar.

Really? Bryan, Sheamus, Henry can be in a ring together without trying to rip eachothers face off?

Ydahs

It's ridiculous the friggin NXT has more stories going on then both Raw and Smackdown had this past week.

That's the main issue with the main shows. Both Raw and Smackdown have so many throw away matches on a weekly basis that add nothing to the product. There's no to little development outside of the main events, which creates a shallow product. There's no depth whatsoever.

Sheamus-CM-Punk-Ted-Dibiase-Daniel-Bryan-wwe-19483716-500-375.jpg

I was looking for this picture I remember seeing on here ages ago, so I find it, and for some reason when I go to the source of the image it takes me to a forum.

Funny thing is I started reading down it and saw the discussion:

Over the years, and especially the past few years, we've seen a few squash matches occur at Wrestlemania. Just look at some of the past few Wrestlemanias:

Blah blah I figure oh they're talking about the D-Bry Sheamus thing from this year, then I realise it was before WM:

As you can see, the WWE sometimes puts a squash match on the card, especially lately, which begs the following question: do you think that any of the matches at this year's Wrestlemania will turn out to be a squash?

WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN D-BRY NOT TO TAKE THAT KISS NOSTRADAMUS! >_<

That video package was great. What was Kidd's submission move attacking? It started as a sharpshooter, turn into almost an arm triangle, almost an arm bar, and mostly a fold him over? Was it the arm being bent against his own knee?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Once Vince catches wind that all those nerds on that internet like NXT he'll:

• Start making Kaitlyn job to her shadow.
  • Make Curtis appear on Smackdown again only to job and have 0 personality.
  • Have Maxine have a fart battle with Natalya.
  • Have Bateman sniff Henry's arm pits.
  • Have Cole commentate on it.
  • Make McGilligenesis the GM of the show.

And much more.

Aiii

So not worth it
TNA Wrestling’s creative department has contemplated making Bully Ray the World Heavyweight Champion as they feel he is the best heel in the professional wrestling industry today.

Bully Ray is a good heel, but the best heel today? Come on TNA, lets get realistic here.

Aiii

So not worth it
Who is better than he is? He was fantastic back when I last watched TNA.

Oh, I dunno, Bryan turned out a pretty damn good heel, I'd wager Dean Ambrose is pretty fucking amazing compared to Bully Ray. Kevin Steen is maybe the best heel in the business atm as far as I'm concerned.

Mind you, I said nothing bad about Bully Ray and him getting a push is just fine, although strange as their current champ is a heel and a face champ for a while would make sense. But he's definatly not the best heel in all of wrestling.

G-Fex

You guys are stuck in the past, the Snowglobe clique is history.

Its gone like the attitudinal era.

Were in the today, I propose my own clique, THE CARD CLIQUE!

We'd uh...we'd...put our avatars in card frames.

Top Bottom