• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

RBH

We're so bad we're RBH now.

ifz9MOnc4FQKf.gif

jmdajr

So has anyone actually seen a WWE Studio movie.. in Theaters?

I saw some Rock movies like Scorpion King and Walking tall..But I don't know if WWE was involved.

last WWE studio film I saw on Netflix...

The_Chaperone_poster.jpg

no joke.

I even saw I'll take it to the papers...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Knicks will actually make the playoff despite missing most of their key players. Can't say the same for the Braves/Falcons/Hawks.

Hey soulplaya how much more fun is watching the Bulls w/o an overrated ball-hogging PG?
Hey, I like Rose. The Boozer Defense Force needs a scapegoat, with his un-clutch ball hogging style.

So has anyone actually seen a WWE Studio movie.. in Theaters?

I saw See No Evil in the theater. Last one I watched any of was Knucklehead on Netflix. It was horrible and I turned it off after about half an hour.

If Cody Rhodes was really trying to embarrass Show, in the half hour I saw there were many embarrassing moments.

jmdajr

I saw See No Evil in the theater. Last one I watched any of was Knucklehead. It was horrible and I turned it off after about half an hour.

If Cody Rhodes was really trying to embarrass Show, in the half hour I saw there were many embarrassing moments.

True Kanaanite right here!

Aiii

So not worth it
Daniel Bryan spoke with GQ.com before Tuesday’s live SmackDown in Hampton, Virginia. Here are some highlights:

The Popularity Of His “YES!” Chant & The Night After WrestleMania:

“I thought the whole thing was unreal, that all these people were getting behind me. Or maybe they weren’t getting behind me. Maybe it’s just fun to chant “Yes!” But it was really cool. I came out and did a post-show [non-televised] dark match, and there was a really special moment where they were behind me 100%.”

Why He Thinks The “YES!” Chant Is Catching On Now:

“Especially last week in Miami, I feel like part of it was a backlash against how short my match at Wrestlemania was. A lot of it is that people like to boo me, but they kind of like me. They don’t want bad things to happen to me, like an 18-second loss at Wrestlemania, especially the hardcore fans, which is mostly who comes for Wrestlemania. People come from all over the world. They travel to Wrestlemania, and a lot of those people know my story, how long it took me to get a Wrestlemania match. And then for my first one to be an 18-second loss, it actually generated a lot of anger.”

Does He Share That Anger?

“Of course I do. I was World Heavyweight Champion for four months. I wanted to go out there and steal the show. I was trained by Shawn Michaels, and that’s what he’s notorious for. I’ve always had the mindset that my wrestling is as good as or better than anybody out there. I was really looking forward to going out there and showing everybody what I can do on the biggest stage of them all, and then I just wasn’t able to do it.

Did CM Punk Ask For Permission To Borrow His “Best In The World” Gimmick?

“No, he didn’t [laughs]. Literally, we haven’t talked about it at all.”

Is He Bothered By Punk Using The Gimmick?

“No, not at all. Chris Jericho had done something similar after I had done it. The only thing that I find really funny is that the “Best in the World” font on the back of his T-shirt is almost identical to the “Best in the World” on the back of my Ring of Honor shirts. It’s just funny.”

Bryan also revealed that he got the idea for the “YES!” chants from UFC fighter Diego Sanchez.

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/tv/...h-the-wwe-and-being-a-vegan-pro-wrestler.html

True Kanaanite right here!

i'm a huge horror fan. i see most R rated horror films at the cinema, unless they're found footage shit. those don't need any help at all financially. See No Evil wasn't a sequel, or a remake, and it wasn't bad at all.

needing to see most every R rated horror film on the big screen goes back to being a horror fan in the UK in the 90s where even a hit starring Christopher Walken got dumped straight to video if it was horror.

Cabin in the Woods tomorrow! woo. etc.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6HHZHC9cY8

Mets were good enough to sweep the Braves last week!
Hey, come on. I criticize Rose and Thibs' offensive schemes more so than anyone else in Bulls GAF. Like I said before, I would have traded Deng and Noah for Melo, when that opportunity came up. Deng's defense isn't good enough to shut down any true offensive stars like Bron and Melo (and he's injury prone and overpaid). Noah's also the biggest pussy of a center in the league.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i'm a huge horror fan. i see most R rated horror films at the cinema, unless they're found footage shit. those don't need any help at all financially. See No Evil wasn't a sequel, or a remake, and it wasn't bad at all.

needing to see most every R rated horror film on the big screen goes back to being a horror fan in the UK in the 90s where even a hit starring Christopher Walken got dumped straight to video if it was horror.

Cabin in the Woods tomorrow! woo. etc.
This girl lists See No Evil as one of her top 10 favorite horror movies, just cause Kane is in it. Even I'm not that big of a Kane fan, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lTXIY2b2Ww

Tonight is Impact. ODB and Eric Young get married inside a steel cage! Supposedly the crowd was super hot and crazy. There are no spoilers out there! Going into Impact blind is a dangerous thing.

From my very few ventures into the impact zone i'd say going in at all is a dangerous thing, you could say it's a deadly game and i'm using this to transition into a point about having another title tournament in WWE, more of them please, even if we had a crappy one last year thrown together at the last minute that ended up pointless because Cena.
I want to see a tournament that spans an entire PPV since WWE is big on gimmick events, just think the winner would be a proverbial king of the wrestling ring if they won, maybe with a crown and sceptre, what a concept!

Kaladin

WrassleGaf Chikara fans assemble!!!!

The latest events have been added to Smart Mark Video VOD

Up first:

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/chikara-march-24-2012-green-ice-vaughn-canada

Chikara March 24, 2012 "Green Ice" - Vaughn, Canada

1. Sara Del Rey vs. Kobald
2. Josh Alexander, Marcus Marquez & Sebastian Suave vs. Scotty O'Shea, Alex Vega & Brent Banks
3. Brodie Lee vs. Fire Ant
4. Archibald Peck vs. Dasher Hatfield
5. The Batiri vs. Spectral Envoy (Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black) vs. The Colony vs. Los Ice Creams
6. Tim Donst vs. El Generico
7. Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw vs. 17 & The Shard
8. Ophidian vs. Eddie Kingston
9. F.I.S.T. vs. 3.0

Second:

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/chikara-march-25-2012-its-how-you-play-game-ottawa-canada

Chikara March 25, 2012 "It's How You Play the Game" - Ottawa, Canada

1. Mike Bailey vs. Mathieu St. Jacques
2. Jigsaw vs. "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti
3. Sara Del Rey vs. Leah VonDutch
4. Dasher Hatfield vs. Ophidian
5. 3.0 & El Generico vs. Obariyon & Kodama & Kobald
6. UltraMantis Black & Hallowicked vs. 17 & The Shard
7. Archibald Peck vs. Chuck Taylor
8. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant & Green Ant vs. combatANT, deviANT & assailANT
9. Eddie Kingston vs. Brodie Lee

Due to CZW's Best of the Best 11 iPPV starting at 8pm on Sat, we will make these events matinees.

All times are EST
2pm - ~4:30pm Chikara's "Green Ice"
5pm - finish Chikara's "It's How You Play The Game"

I think this time should work better for UK fans also. Sadly, there is no mp4 of these available at this time, we'll have to use the VOD option. However, you do have these VOD streams FOREVER so there is that.

Evolve is Friday night, CZW is Saturday night.

So it is, I read Saturday as Friday in your post for some reason, lol.

Just bought the shows, £12.98 is pretty good, but it's a shame they don't offer the MP4s any more - the stream quality is perfectly acceptable, but not as good as having the 2gb MP4.

So RBH is doing the same thing in every thread.

Talks crap in the NFL-Thread, I tell him to bring it...
Talks crap in the MLB-Thread, I tell him to bring it...
Talks crap in the NBA-Thread, I tell him to bring it...

To this day do you know what he was brought? NOTHING!!!

Ten pounds of nothing!
140-character limit of NOTHING!

Hold on I got a phone call...

RBH

So RBH is doing the same thing in every thread.

Talks crap in the NFL-Thread, I tell him to bring it...
Talks crap in the MLB-Thread, I tell him to bring it...
Talks crap in the NBA-Thread, I tell him to bring it...

To this day do you know what he was brought? NOTHING!!!

Ten pounds of nothing!
140-character limit of NOTHING!

Hold on I got a phone call...

You come out here and try to get the sympy of the people. Well you don't get my sympy at all.
ibxGOIYxGYe5Se.png

This girl lists See No Evil as one of her top 10 favorite horror movies, just cause Kane is in it. Even I'm not that big of a Kane fan, lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lTXIY2b2Ww

These are the people you align yourself Soul, that's how the world sees you.

Hey, watch Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle from when TNA was actually good

http://youtu.be/_I-4Bmhdadk

I love this match, would've been cool to see them expand on the fake-MMA thing more (Jarrett's bullshit doesn't count, it never does)

You come out here and try to get the sympy of the people. Well you don't get my sympy at all.
ibxGOIYxGYe5Se.png
I just got off the phone, it was some guy named NOTHING, you were supposed to bring him to me!

So until you actually get up off your dank little chair and actually bring it, like you want to go... you're going to be what you bring to every thread you post in:

NOTHING...

Ultratech

That Daniel Bryan GQ interview was a really good read.

Going into Impact blind is a dangerous thing.

Never a good thing I imagine. I'll probably watch it anyways.

I love this match, would've been cool to see them expand on the fake-MMA thing more (Jarrett's bullshit doesn't count, it never does)

It barely counts if only because he made little kids tap out. That was actually pretty funny.

These are the people you align yourself Soul, that's how the world sees you.

i love how she says 'excuse the way i look, cause my photographer is running late'. honey, you can't pierce the ugly out of your face, and a photographer sure as hell can't do anything about it.

at least she has Daybreakers in there. her tastes make me want to vomit all over her though. presuming she wouldn't enjoy that sort of thing.

i likes WEMAKES. AND STEALING MOVIES I LIKE AND MASCARA.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
you also both like zombies.
That's not a zombie! It's Ivan the Terrible, the first true Tzar of Russia. It's from a painting of when he got into an argument with his son, and accidentally killed him, then realizing what he had just done.

800px-REPIN_Ivan_Terrible%26Ivan.jpg

Why won't anyone understand?!?!

Well if Kurt Angle is giving up on his Olympic dreams he can at least try a singing career (no it's not "sexy Kurt")

I forgot about this horrible WWE music escapade but was rudely yet hilariously reminded of it by an article I read earlier.

Top Bottom