• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Guys what guys. SHOCKING NEWS

Kurt Angle has put a stop to his plan to join the US Olympic team again this year.

You mean Kurt Angle lied? That goes against the 3 I's.

Well if Kurt Angle is giving up on his Olympic dreams he can at least try a singing career (no it's not "sexy Kurt")

I forgot about this horrible WWE music escapade but was rudely yet hilariously reminded of it by an article I read earlier.

That song is amazing.

Anything you can do, I can do better
Even when I rap, I rap more better
It's like this body, when wrapped in leather
Perfection - and it gets no better

'A Jingle with Jillian' is still my favourite WWE musical release. It's a ridiculously on point spoof that goes far beyond someone just singing badly.

the flatulent sounding electronic horns kill me every time.

Rockin' around the Christmas tree got me, it's so fantastically bad, on point spoof indeed.

The more I listen to the Kurt angle original theme the funnier it gets, it's lyrics are such a disaster, on top of the ones panda mentioned...
second place is the best you'll ever do
be happy with that before I do WORSE to you!

Kaladin

Apparently when Scott Hall got out of jail, he thought it would be a good idea to teach a wrestling class along with Larry Zbyszko and Chasyn Rance.

564235_3740598560296_1436137539_33390358_1939243518_n.jpg

318202_3740597160261_1436137539_33390357_720512616_n.jpg

Damn that last photo is kind of sad.

Aiii

So not worth it
Wasn't his son getting into wrestling? What happened to that?

Actually, he's supposed to be in that top picture.

- Just days after his arrest for domestic violence, Scott Hall was back in the ring this week – working with Larry Zbyszko and Chasyn Rance at the Team Vision Dojo in Florida. Hall’s son Cody, Zbyszko’s son Tim and indy worker Santana Garrett were among the students training at the dojo. (Thanks to Al Haft of Florida Pro Wrestling)

Zbyszko posted the following image of the trainers and students on his Facebook page:

That's not a zombie! It's Ivan the Terrible, the first true Tzar of Russia. It's from a painting of when he got into an argument with his son, and accidentally killed him, then realizing what he had just done.

Why won't anyone understand?!?!

You need a cool Anime avatar.

That dude in the green shirt has a bright future ahead of him.

-edit- His son is the guy he has his arm around in the top pic.

The guy on the far right will be a heavyweight champion one day. Can someone explain tot me the friendship Larry and Scott have? They hang out a lot, I mean a lot. When did they become so close?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I am not either, this one just resonated with me. I enjoyed it a lot.

What about a cool wrestling one?
Plywood changes his every month. G-Fex changes his everyday.
I'm still waiting on the Kane, Citizen Kane snow globe in the avatar request thread. A new Snowglobe Kliq shall rise!

Making my debut as a manager in a local group next week. I'll be managing a guy named B-Rabbit who's a greasy long haired guy in black. Pretty sure I'm going full easter and throwing jelly beans and other easter stuff at the crowd to piss them off. I'm very excited.

TNA are teaming up with a charity and holding a food drive during there Lockdown build up.

and before you ask it isnt so everyone on there roster under 40 can eat.

Was it just me that actually enjoyed See No Evil?

Also my son was born on may 20th, dodged a bullet there if it was one day earlier I could have never said his birthday, it's the rules

Kaladin

Making my debut as a manager in a local group next week. I'll be managing a guy named B-Rabbit who's a greasy long haired guy in black. Pretty sure I'm going full easter and throwing jelly beans and other easter stuff at the crowd to piss them off. I'm very excited.

We require video.

Between this and "magician luchadore" you should just go work for the WWE coming up with rad gimmicks.

Try to get a pastel coloured suit if possible.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Was it just me that actually enjoyed See No Evil?

Also my son was born on may 20th, dodged a bullet there if it was one day earlier I could have never said his birthday, it's the rules
I enjoyed it, but I think it's just an alright movie.

That reminds me, though. I've said it before, but guess when I'm taking my MCAT exam? lol

WrassleGaf Chikara fans assemble!!!!

The latest events have been added to Smart Mark Video VOD

Up first:

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/chikara-march-24-2012-green-ice-vaughn-canada

Chikara March 24, 2012 "Green Ice" - Vaughn, Canada

1. Sara Del Rey vs. Kobald
2. Josh Alexander, Marcus Marquez & Sebastian Suave vs. Scotty O'Shea, Alex Vega & Brent Banks
3. Brodie Lee vs. Fire Ant
4. Archibald Peck vs. Dasher Hatfield
5. The Batiri vs. Spectral Envoy (Hallowicked & UltraMantis Black) vs. The Colony vs. Los Ice Creams
6. Tim Donst vs. El Generico
7. Mike Quackenbush & Jigsaw vs. 17 & The Shard
8. Ophidian vs. Eddie Kingston
9. F.I.S.T. vs. 3.0

Second:

http://www.smvod.com/premium-video/chikara-march-25-2012-its-how-you-play-game-ottawa-canada

Chikara March 25, 2012 "It's How You Play the Game" - Ottawa, Canada

1. Mike Bailey vs. Mathieu St. Jacques
2. Jigsaw vs. "Mr. Touchdown" Mark Angelosetti
3. Sara Del Rey vs. Leah VonDutch
4. Dasher Hatfield vs. Ophidian
5. 3.0 & El Generico vs. Obariyon & Kodama & Kobald
6. UltraMantis Black & Hallowicked vs. 17 & The Shard
7. Archibald Peck vs. Chuck Taylor
8. Fire Ant & Soldier Ant & Green Ant vs. combatANT, deviANT & assailANT
9. Eddie Kingston vs. Brodie Lee

Due to CZW's Best of the Best 11 iPPV starting at 8pm on Sat, we will make these events matinees.

All times are EST
2pm - ~4:30pm Chikara's "Green Ice"
5pm - finish Chikara's "It's How You Play The Game"

I think this time should work better for UK fans also. Sadly, there is no mp4 of these available at this time, we'll have to use the VOD option. However, you do have these VOD streams FOREVER so there is that.

About freaking time. Can't wait for Kingston vs Brodie and 3.0 vs F.I.S.T. Let's do this dance!

Top Bottom