• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Is it like it was on RAW or like it was on Smackdown?

They did it for Anderson punching Gunner in the corner. It wasn't as loud as Raw, but again they might have 500 people versus 10,000 that were at Raw. Plus no way of knowing if they lowered the volume on these like Smackdown.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What do you guys think??

sQHlP.png

Kane inside the snow globe from Citizen Kane. The NEW Snowglobe Kliq lives!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

bigosc2k

Banned
Nice to see the main event of the TNA pay per view are TNA originals and when the hell did Christopher Daniels come back to TNA

This isnt so bad so far. I dont really know much about Impact but the quality of the WWE shows this week has forced me to at least check this out. "The Impact Zone" really hurts the quality of the show. They need to go on the road even if they have to paper most of the shows. Atmosphere means a lot and this "arena" they are in absolutely sucks.

Ok this Aries guy is pretty damn impressive! Why does Vince waste money on fucking Alex Riley and A-Train and not sign guys like these two. Oh wait, Vince hates wrestling I forgot.

Ok this Aries guy is pretty damn impressive! Why does Vince waste money on fucking Alex Riley and A-Train and not sign guys like these two. Oh wait, Vince hates wrestling I forgot.

He's only like 5ft7 or 5ft8. WWE doesn't want him because of that. Would you want to see him on WWE tv anyway with his entire moveset removed and his new finisher a superkick or variation of an alabama slam?

That was sweet in a way. They actually made it through the wedding and stayed together. Plus Sarita and Rosita in lingerie YES! YES! YES!

That was bizarre! And damn that Rosita chick is pretty hot. Also Bubba Ray is in pretty damn good shape, Havent seen him since the Dudely Boyz days in WWE and he looks so different!

Top Bottom